It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Children Diagnosed With Super Rare ‘Childhood Dementia’ – Doctors 'Baffled'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes, doctors are once again baffled. I'm not sure why they even went to medical school when every single thing baffles them these days. But in this case, things may not be as they seem. That is, the super rare outbreak of "childhood dementia" may really just be prion disease, like CJD (mad cow disease), or ALS, caused by the mRNA vaccines. A peer reviewed study in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, titled COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease examines if the mRNA vaccines are responsible for the explosion of prion diseases that get mislabeled as "childhood dementia." The results show that the spike protein encoded RNA has sequences that can misfold into pathogenic prion configurations.

The paper suggests Pfizer’s mRNA elixir may trigger fatal diseases such as Creutzfeldt-Jakob (similar to Mad Cow). Author J. Bart Classen, MD states: “the RNA sequence of the vaccine, as well as the spike protein target interaction, were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations. The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease, and other neurological degenerative diseases.” Symptoms of prion disease include: Dementia Confusion Difficulties speaking Fatigue Hallucinations Impaired mobility

The spike protein encoded by the vaccine binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), an enzyme which contains zinc molecules [8]. The binding of spike protein to ACE2 has the potential to release the zinc molecule, an ion that causes TDP-43 to assume its pathologic prion transformation [9].

WTF?

In the last two years we have witnessed an inexplicable surge of health ailments, including the sudden and unexpected deaths of young and healthy people. “Coincidences” continue to manifest. A regional hospital had more than a dozen doctors suddenly die in only two weeks. Professional athletes in the prime of their lives are dropping like flies. High-profile celebrities have been struck down with rare medical diagnoses. Never-before-seen hepatitis and viral outbreaks are occurring worldwide.

They're trying to normalize another "super rare" condition that exploded after the mRNA vaccines were rolled out. How many super rare conditions do we have now? I've lost count. Is it just normal now for any type of sh# to explode and no one bats an eye anymore?

SOURCE 1

SOURCE 2

edit on 30-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am at a loss here as I have never heard of any kind of BS like this before. How long do they claim this has been going on now?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Someone said here before that the jabs were an IQ test.

So sad that children have to pay for the parent's stupidity.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm not a scientist, but I have to wonder if once the mRNA is in the human host could it possibly have the ability to cause normal viruses to mutate into a more serious illness? Or alter our normal physiology to where a mild illness becomes life threatening?

I know there have been articles suggesting the vaccine hijacks ones immune system so it's focused on the corona virus at the expense of being able to fight off others.

MSM is still talking about how important it is to get vaccinated, and parents in the larger cities are lining up to get their kids vaxed- the way the news tells it. With so many adults foregoing boosters, I have to wonder how much truth their is to kids being sacrificed en mass.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Well, if this isn't enough to convince the climate change deniers then I say they should be denied their basic human rights.

People are just not going to get upset, in fact the following picture sums up the mentality of the vast majority of people that you're sharing the planet with.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Well, if this isn't enough to convince the climate change deniers then I say they should be denied their basic human rights.

People are just not going to get upset, in fact the following picture sums up the mentality of the vast majority of people that you're sharing the planet with.

Stupid hot temperatures causing proteins to misfold. We need to ban meat now, and eat bugs asap.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Ok says this condition has been around since 1826 or at least was first described then. Maybe the 💩 going into the blood stream is turning on some normally turned off genetic traits. Im not a climate expert so idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Ok says this condition has been around since 1826 or at least was first described then. Maybe the 💩 going into the blood stream is turning on some normally turned off genetic traits. Im not a climate expert so idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

Childhood dementia is a super rare condition, but according to that study, the explosion in cases isn't exactly childhood dementia, it's prion diseases, which cause the same side effects. The difference is a genetic condition versus a foreign prion. Although I wouldn't be surprised either if the mRNA vaccines turned on some nasty genes.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yeah my bad I could have clarified that I wasn’t familiar with the term childhood dementia but i did read about the prions folding etc etc like i said my climate skills are weak so had to look some 💩 up

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Isn't hilarious how in all of these stories, about supposedly unknown new Medical-Phenomena™ :
We always read : " Doctors™ are baffled ... " LoL !!

Maybe we should start calling them : " The-White-Coated-Baffled-Ones™ " ?

Was just reading another thread, an a couple of the newer breed of posters, or : Posters™ ... LoL !
were making sure everyone knew how much they trusted Doctors™, over any kind of info from the internet.

How can you put so much Trust™ : into folks who are so rigidly Trained™, and Controlled™ by their Professional-Associations™, ( and make no mistake : they are Policing-Agencies™ ) : that anything outside of their narrow radius of view either totally baffles them, or is so taboo that they won't even consider it ?

Would write more, but can feel a spell of Baffle™ coming-on.
Better go stick a piece of spaghetti up my nose, and send it to my brilliant Doctor™.
He'll know what to do with it.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Classen's paper is filled with ambiguous language that significantly heightens its speculative tone, such as "may cause" and "the potential to." It offers no actual data for his readers to analyze for themselves and not even a single explanation of how his analyses were carried out. How was it analyzed? What software was used? Did he examine any controls, like cellular mRNA sequences? He veers off into totally unfounded areas and heavily references other sketchy papers written by Classen. It'd be incredible if this paper survived an actual peer review procedure. Also, the journal called Microbiology & Infectious Diseases is not considered to be a reputable or reliable journal. It has never been indexed at PubMed.
edit on 30 8 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This MD is shady.

Link

link

This same MD claimed that obesity in US is caused by influenza vaccines ( instead of over eating and lack of exercise and healthy habits ).

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Baffled Boffins

Cheers

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Yes, doctors are once again baffled.

Someone needs to baffle their asses.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Someone said here before that the jabs were an IQ test.

So sad that children have to pay for the parent's stupidity.

Oh that was me.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Stories like this are just too sad and depressing. it feels like were sending an entire generation of young off to live in Somalia (good luck kids!) or some other desperate fate. Social media is the death of us quite literally. The number talked into becoming willing lab rats is something I never dreamed possible but to volunteer their kids too? Smh.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Isn't hilarious how in all of these stories, about supposedly unknown new Medical-Phenomena™ :
We always read : " Doctors™ are baffled ... " LoL !!

The headline "doctors (or any expert) baffled" is just sensationalist poppycock. It's used to scare readers. It really just means I'm a dumb journo and I haven't a clue, so I'll tell everyone that the experts don't have a clue either, even though in fact they do (and more often than not the story below the headline makes this clear)

Anyway, where and when have large numbers of children been given mRNA jabs for this to be considered even the most unlikeliest explanation?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Politifact.com

Another story posted in a pseudo-scientific journal thats untrue and full of lies. Can you not post links to anything true.
I've post in other threads that a member of my household is very senior in healthcare here in Great Britain with nearly 40 years experience.
One of the professional groups that they belong to writes exams* and also standards for the control and decontamination of surgical equipment here in the UK and would know if there had been "Hundreds of Children Diagnosed With Super Rare ‘Childhood Dementia" from a prion disease, because surgical instruments used on anyone with vCJD have to be disposed of. One of their collegues was part of the group that researched vCJD the human version of "Mad cows disease" when it first appeared here in Great Britian.

You seem to enjoy posting outright lies posted by pseduo-scientists to this site. You should be ashamed of yourself.

*they helped in writing the exam paper a few years back.

edit on 30-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Mad scientists trying set the Human Race back to circa 200,000BC 😎

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That paper was published a year ago in April. I did a thread on it back then . . .

LINK

<<   2  3  4 >>

join