It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What they said was not studied.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here we have the reasons why the spike protein is most likely to accumulate in an unborn female's ovaries. The reason is that the Nanoparticles can get through the placental barrier as well as the blood-brain barrier. I think we can assume that the endometrium on the uterine wall is being affected, and here a pathologist explains the reason why. At some stage, this must be seen as grievous bodily harm and subject to simple criminal law.. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

With all the money big pharma made they can afford to lose a few million in law suits, should it ever come to that.

I'm pretty sure they took that into account when rolling out the vaccine, and how it typically takes 20 years or more for the justice system to gather enough data to even qualify for a criminal case.

I'm not looking forward to chapter two this winter. I hear they're combining the C19 and flu vax. How would we even know if we're getting more than just a flu shot?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

By getting neither!!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

for me anything that communicates with a cells DNA and the cells DNA does what that tells it to do. can be used to to alter DNA. no matter what kind of bullsh@@ they tell you.
i will never knowingly let that be injected of my own freewill. plus any extra that is put in it can - _ _ _- you up.

from National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI),

Messenger RNA (abbreviated mRNA) is a type of single-stranded RNA involved in protein synthesis. mRNA is made from a DNA template during the process of transcription. The role of mRNA is to carry protein information from the DNA in a cell’s nucleus to the cell’s cytoplasm (watery interior), where the protein-making machinery reads the mRNA sequence and translates each three-base codon into its corresponding amino acid in a growing protein chain.

Messenger RNA or mRNA. So mRNA really is a form of nucleic acid, which helps the human genome which is coded in DNA to be read by the cellular machinery. So we have DNA in our nuclei. And then we have ribosomes and other cellular organelles which translate DNA. But between the DNA code itself, and the machinery that uses DNA to make proteins, there has to be a translator. And mRNA is actually the translated form of DNA that the machinery can recognize and use to assemble amino acids into proteins. So this is really a fundamental link between what we think of as being the code of life and the actual cell being able to construct a living organism. And in that sense, although DNA gets discussed a lot more than RNA, mRNA is a really crucial piece of the fundamental way in which the living organism is created.

Messenger RNA (mRNA)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On a diabolical level, it’s brilliant actually.

Population reduction ✅

Nobody sees the problem or complains for 20 years ✅

Everyone’s dead that pushed it on the population ✅

Sociopathicaly brilliant I tell you!

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

another one from the same pathologist, he says the scale of this is of a magnitude never before seen in medical history. www.bitchute.com...
edit on 29-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm not looking forward to chapter two this winter. I hear they're combining the C19 and flu vax. How would we even know if we're getting more than just a flu shot?

Oh, we know. Because it's what they do. Anybody stupid enough to roll up their sleeve and take that poison will be getting much more than a flu shot.

It's what I've come to call "unnatural selection." At least it does like of help clean out the gender pool... of idiots.
edit on 2022 8 29 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That might be a bit harsh because no informed consent was given. But if they knew that the product caused damage on the scale it is, and still went ahead anyway. That really is causing "grievous bodily harm" They just hoped that the damage wouldn't be as bad as it is. This fact is becoming widely known, If someone is planning to callously kill and injure for money god help them.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is potentially an extinction level event. Let's assume they're shedding vaxx affects everyone, then what?

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I will put it into basic, "American Common Law".

Nobody can, "stab/jab/stick you, without your/individual, consent".
If they try? "They", are breaking the law! .... And you have an "enumerated right" to defend yourself against rouge "government". That is "the law"!

"The needs of the many"? Are irrelevant. .... By "law", we're not a "democracy".

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

They knew. It was a "scientific experiment".
That's why they wanted immunity from legal liabilities for 75 years.

Anybody that wants to stab you, let alone? Inject you with something? And deprive you of life, liberty and/or happiness, if you don't let them?... Ain't your friend or your buddy.

That's just basic knowledge.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Here we have the reasons why the spike protein is most likely to accumulate in an unborn female's ovaries. The reason is that the Nanoparticles can get through the placental barrier as well as the blood-brain barrier. I think we can assume that the endometrium on the uterine wall is being affected, and here a pathologist explains the reason why. At some stage, this must be seen as grievous bodily harm and subject to simple criminal law.. www.bitchute.com...

Off With their Eds !

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

At first glance, it does seem to be a slowly building event of catastrophic proportions. At second glance it is reading the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

With all the money big pharma made they can afford to lose a few million in law suits, should it ever come to that.

You forget that the clot-shot manufacturers are immune to lawsuits from the public?

Yet the manufacturers can still sue each other for corporate matters that don't involve life and death I guess... of course!
Moderna to sue BioNTech/Pfizer over COVID vaccine (ABC)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

You forget that the clot-shot manufacturers are immune to lawsuits from the public?

They are not immune to the 2nd Amendment.

P

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Yet the manufacturers can still sue each other for corporate matters that don't involve life and death I guess... of course!
Moderna to sue BioNTech/Pfizer over COVID vaccine (ABC)

You could be right, but I've watched the law being ignored, skirted and altered in recent years to allow politicians carte blanche power. I can always hope they'll do the same thing, starting with the illegality of blackmailing people to force vaccinate.

It's also been said the vaccine formula being used is not made up with the same ingredients the EUA was based on. I have no idea if that's true, but if it is the truth will come out eventually, giving an avenue for fines.

Pfizer was still trying to recover from a 6 million dollar fine for knowingly pushing crap 'medicine' when they got the government contract, now they're richer than ever.

If when fined, the money goes to the government then gets handed back in the form of grants. The vast majority of money in this country flows from government and back again, with the common folk being given a minute portion of the whole and the 1% getting the lions share.

edit on 100000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Somewhere in dark basements, in all probability at this stage provisional execution lists have been drawn up. This is the most likely way of things. In a year to eighteen months, the chaos of murders or people just dropping dead will hardly be investigated. I doubt whether this will wind down before the chaos starts.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
If something causes scarring of the uterus it can lead to not being able to have a baby.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I see a huge flu pandemic coming on, which will conveniently cover the unexplained/baffling rise in mortality rates, then to be blamed on the antivaxers not getting their annual jab anymore.
Could this be how they cover the perpetual increase of unexplained deaths?
🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I don't find it harsh at all. The fact that anybody took the jab with no informed consent (or, better said, with uninformed consent) says it all.

I know a woman who is very picky about her food. She won't eat a restaurants because she wants to know what's in her food. She did, however, take these shots with no knowledge whatsoever of what was in them.

Go figure. I can only call that stupid!

<<   2 >>

join