It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Pedophile Still Free After Attempting to Meet Child, Baby for Sexual Abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

After watching the video, it's shocking but Rosen went about this all wrong. He very well may have unintentionally sabotaged his own attempted bust.

He was making a spectacle and publicly shaming her instead of actually setting up a sting with the police beforehand. He makes a big show for the camera and talks # for the random pedestrians who have no bearing on the situation. It's not like any of them know her or will ever see her again anyways and the cross dresser/drag queen is used to be a spectacle everywhere they go. It was as if video for his page to get traffic and exposure was more important than actually getting the depraved cross dressing pedophile off the streets.

Her, him, whatever. Sure, this might stop her/him from trying to do this again, for a while at least, and that's the best result that came from this (unless she/he is indicted in the future and getting some great social media content for Predator Poachers). You could compare what I'm attempting to explain with police investigations and attempted busts that fail to convict or go to court because the police broke rules in their pursuit of the criminal. The criminal is on the radar and gets busted in the future sometimes but often they don't.

Take the evidence to the police, then set up a meeting. There was a show where they'd bust child predators on camera, the police would be waiting nearby and arrest them in the front yard at the end of the episode. I think it was Chris Hansen? This was a while ago but I think many of you will remember what I'm talking about.

This guy ambushes the suspected pedophile and tries to corner them, then calls the police without them knowing what the hell is going on and are obviously worried about getting in trouble for doing the wrong thing, rights violations etc.
edit on CDT01Sun, 28 Aug 2022 13:00:53 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I opened the thread wondering how long it'd take for the pedo apologists to jump in and post stupid replies to obfuscate she detract from the issue.

Didn't take long at all.

SMH ...

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
Im just gonna say it, death to all pedophiles

Ban me IDGAF

Masked profanity is against the terms of service and that includes abbreviations. I don't think calling for the death of certain people is covered explicitly in the FAQ.

If you replaced the word pedophiles with a political party or an ethnic group it might get you banned though even if it's obviously sarcasm. I think I did that once and got banned for it so I might get banned again for admitting it.
edit on CDT12Sun, 28 Aug 2022 12:57:16 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
what people should do is, find out who his parents are, where he works, who is siblibgs are, and bombard them with the videos, the notes, the messages, etc.

i know trans girls.

i do not know any tranz lesbians.

so im pretty sure this skumbag figured out, by dressing as a girl, he can skam more kidz.

he would take pics of young girlz and p0st to ig about them.

guy is bonkerz beyond control.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
im surprised to see so many people trying to subtly defend what happened. Are you paid by the P* propaganda or just P* yourself ?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Modern psychology is attempting to understand reason for child sexual attraction and provide counseling and resources for people affected by this predisposition, and help them overcome their impulses for behavior they have a compulsion to do, but struggle with the guilt and shame of it.

A lot of people who have this predisposition are in conflict, they have this unexplained biological urge and know it's wrong and illegal and want to do the right thing.

Some pedophiles genuinely care about the children and don't want to hurt them, it's just a sensory play of affection and the sharing of pleasureable sensations for them, and they genuinely mean no harm.

I know this is a hard thing to accept, because so much of sexual predation is on unwilling participants and leaves lasting scars for the victims because we are so accustomed to hearing about the more extreme cases, so we are conditioned with bias and revulsion to the thought and concept of such actions.

I do not understand the predisposition myself, but I sympathize with people struggling with compulsions they cannot explain or control and trying to get them the help and therapy they need in order to perserve the sancitity of innocents.

I would much rather go after the perpetrators who experience no remorse for their behavior, justify it and have ready access to ACTUAL children, whom they film and distribute to the greater community.

I think they were lenient with this individual because it's obvious they are mentally ill and no actual children where in harms way as it was a sting operation.

This person is now on the police radar, they are aware of them, the community is aware of them and hopefully they will be directed to an apparopriate theraputic environment where they can learn to overcome their predisposition.

That being said, it is fully within the rights of a parent to beat the life out of someone they catch in the act of trying to actively rape their children.

It's a complicated issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If cops called me out for calling this dude a dude instead of a woman I would have probably been arrested for the words I used to describe them . Seriously this cheese pizza lover was texting what he thought was a little girl about doing nasty things and they would not do Jack about it then the mayor of said town should inform the police chief those police officers no longer had a job.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage I doubt seriously this thing was trans or even gay he was most likely a predator using the trans thing as his camoflage.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It can go both ways . I had a friend who beat a pedophile in and out of consciousness for about ten minutes for trying to molest his 14 year old nephew. He was arrested, but when the cops got him to the station and learned of what happened, they let him go and covered it up. dangerous game they play

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Best I can figure, it's a generation of people who were never told no.
They grew up with the internet, with access to all manner of things... With parents that didn't set boundaries, refused to give a spanking, and started school after the no child left behind nonsense destroyed education.

The first of them are fresh out of college.

THAT generation is in their late 20s, now. Early 30s for the ones from trend setting cities.
They vote, they have jobs, and they're dominating the new style media that children are indoctrinated into the moment they get their hands on an internet connected device.

Couple that with our new Woke, Politically correct society that is not allowed to offend anyone, and it's the perfect storm. 'Identify' as some form of minority group, and everyone is too afraid to do/say anything because Cancel Culture' will come out in full force and proclaim you to be some form of [insertminoritygrouphere]-ophobe and you're done. So cops too afraid to do anything without irrefutable proof - like this disgusting 'trans-woman' being balls deep in a 1 year old child... Even then, we probably need to feel sorry for the pedo because he/she/they/them has been labelled a pedo and thats defamatory

Rant over!

edit on 31-8-2022 by IxTheReaper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join