It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Pedophile Still Free After Attempting to Meet Child, Baby for Sexual Abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Seems the Berkeley police were more concerned that the Pedo sting group "misgendered" the pedo and it appears they let him go. After the story came out, it seems they may be interested in perusing it now.

Pedo group runs a sting, catches this guy wanting to molest a 9 year old girl, her 6 year old and 1 year old sister and they let him/her/it go.

They did correct the Pedo Sting Personnel though since they called him a him instead of a her. Clown World

reduxx.info...

Berkeley Police allowed a suspected pedophile to walk away from a sting conducted by predator hunters despite being shown evidence that he had been expressing interest in molesting multiple children, including an infant.

On August 20, anti-pedophile vigilante group Predator Poachers uploaded footage of a sting they conducted in Berkeley, California to YouTube involving a trans-identified male who had been purportedly seeking to meet a 9-year-old for the purposes of sexually abusing her.

The girl was in fact a decoy established by the group as part of a months-long investigation into the man, who went by the name Sophia Westfall.

Reduxx linked to Westfall’s archived review of Harmful to Minors: The Perils of Protecting Children From Sex, which says “sex is not necessarily bad for minors” and frets about “pathologizing young children’s eroticized play,” as the blurb at Amazon.com says.

And not propagandizing kids with leftist messages will “predispose young people to have bad sex with unwanted outcomes.”

No wonder Westfall liked the book. It just happens to justify his deviant tendencies.

Predator Poachers’ other stings have led to arrests and felony convictions.

thenewamerican.com...

Westfall told the decoy that “he masturbates to thoughts about her, and suggests a number of ways he wants to molest her,” the website reported:

“I’m thinking of other things too, but maybe tickles too,” Westfell [sic] wrote in one message, “Kisses and touches all over. Kisses between your legs especially!”

Disturbingly, Westfall suggested that he wanted to sexually abuse the girl’s 6-year-old sister, saying “well, you know I love young girls. I’m just excited thinking how fun it could be to play in bed with both of you!”

But six wasn’t young enough. When the decoy told Westfall that she had a one-year-old sibling, Westfall replied enthusiastically with an exclamation point: “That doesn’t bother me. Never too young to start learning!”

Westfall also explained how to masturbate or fellate a boy, which “can absolutely be exciting,” the messages show.

gettr.com...

HOLY F***. This is sick stuff. Predator hunter Alex Rosen caught this pedo who wanted to meet minors including a 1-year-old for sexual activities. There’s also video evidence but Berkeley Police reportedly let the pedo walk and have yet to press charges.

Rosen also tells me when he “misgendered” the predator- the police corrected him. Berkeley Police are more worried about a pedo getting misgendered than protecting young innocent children from sexual abuse.

twitter.com...

A predator hunter confronted a trans person who reportedly expressed intent to molest 3 kids, but police let the suspect go and chastised the concerned citizen for "misgendering"

www.notthebee.com/article/a-predator-hunter-confronted-a-trans-pedophile-who-expressed-intent-to-molest-3-children-including-a-baby-berkley-police-let -the-suspect-go-and-chastise-the-predator-hunter-for-misgendering
edit on 27-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'm not religious, but I'm praying for a Meteor...

A big one!!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is there an address of residence?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Every day I’m wanting to buy a crop short whip and beat the hell out of this kinda freaks, they deserve it.

Don’t care what you are, whoosh oww ,here’s something to think about not my kid. 🤮

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Unfortunately # like this happens a lot. My step father was molesting my 10 year old sister and got the cops called. But he was a mason and the mason group in our town ran everything. So nothing was ever done about it. It went on till she was 12 and ran away to live with relatives.

When I was 16 I had a 14 year old female friend that was sleeping with a 35 year old fiend of her family. The girls single mother was letting the family friend live in the house for free. Cops got involved, did nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Well I mean you do you but you definitely are on many lists now if not already being a user here.
But I feel ya

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I take it your stepdad is/was trans? Otherwise you are off topic because only transpeople and homosexuals abuse children.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
whats wrong with pedo for all genders?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I take it your stepdad is/was trans? Otherwise you are off topic because only transpeople and homosexuals abuse children.

Actually the story is they let him go because he was trans. I guess the chat logs and video didn't matter.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I think they "let them go" because they didn't actually do anything.

They didn't take the sting far enough, apparently.

edit on 8/27/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
I'm not religious, but I'm praying for a Meteor...

A big one!!

I pray. Will pray for one also.

Actually, I totally regret even clicking on this thread.
edit on 27-8-2022 by TruthJava because: changed text

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2022 by TruthJava because: double post

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I think they "let them go" because they didn't actually do anything.

They didn't take the sting far enough, apparently.

So you need to wait for the monster to completely wreck a child's life via physical penetration with evidence before you step in and stop it?

I can see the argument, since I wouldn't want to be charged for murder just for putting a gun to the head of someone about to rape an infant... But there must be a line drawn on intent to rape vs protecting someone from being raped.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

So you need to wait for the monster to completely wreck a child's life via physical penetration with evidence before you step in and stop it?

No. Thinking more along the lines of "To Catch a Predator."

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

No, both the pedos in my examples were straight white christian republicans. So if the op was trying to connect pedo actions to trans people I hope he also does the same with straight white christian republicans.

I myself wouldn't do that. because that would be dumb.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I really wonder what's giving rise to this sort of sexual deviancy and predatory behavior.

I mean, I know such has existed since the dawn of civilization but it seems to be much more aggressive lately.

Is it because of more media coverage or sting operations?

Are they not going after these folks because of some sort of percieved "protected status"?

Is it because the behavior of these individuals so pathological that they aren't being held accountable because "they can't help it"?

This is just a disturbing trend, one of many, that I simply don't understand.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You saw the chat screenshots?

reduxx.info...

Rosen provided Reduxx a number of screenshots belonging to conversations Westfall had with the decoy. Westfall tells the girl that he masturbates to thoughts about her, and suggests a number of ways he wants to molest her.

“I’m thinking of other things too, but maybe tickles too,” Westfell wrote in one message, “Kisses and touches all over. Kisses between your legs especially!”

Screenshots of messages provided to Reduxx by Predator Poachers.
Disturbingly, Westfall suggested that he wanted to sexually abuse the girl’s 6-year-old sister, saying “well, you know I love young girls. I’m just excited thinking how fun it could be to play in bed with both of you!”

The decoy then advised Westfall she also had a 1 year old sibling, stating “she’s probably too young” for sexual activity, to which Westfall replied: “That doesn’t bother me. Never too young to start learning!”

edit on 27-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

What is wrong with you?

A pedo dude claims to be trans woman and is allowed a pass (for now) and you are crying about some Republican Christians.

Does this set off some trigger because the PEDO Identifies as a TRANS?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You saw the chat screenshots?

Yes.

Is there a law against such speech? I know there are laws against making threats of violence. Does that apply here? If so, there are probably a whole lot of "straight" pedophiles (oxymoron?) who also "get a pass" for posting the same sort of vile crap.
edit on 8/27/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Best I can figure, it's a generation of people who were never told no.
They grew up with the internet, with access to all manner of things... With parents that didn't set boundaries, refused to give a spanking, and started school after the no child left behind nonsense destroyed education.

The first of them are fresh out of college.

THAT generation is in their late 20s, now. Early 30s for the ones from trend setting cities.
They vote, they have jobs, and they're dominating the new style media that children are indoctrinated into the moment they get their hands on an internet connected device.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join