It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Steyn Questions Why Young Healthy People Are Dying Across The UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
As far as the effect of the vax on population levels... that data will take 20 years to collect and analyze before we even start to fully grasp it.

Its why science prior to the year 2020 required generational study on humanized rat colonies before injecting a radical new chemical into 65% of civilized society.

For instance, we won't know if 3 year olds will experience fertility effects as a result of the clot shot for ~10 years...

Or an 18 year old that was injected in November 2020 having a baby in 2025 and how previous experimental meds affect that child's life.

We simply do not know how any of that will play out.

It's a reality of main lining highly experimental chemical injections.
edit on 27-8-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What did he mean by "shedding"? What is "shedding"?

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jarsue97
a reply to: visitedbythem

What did he mean by "shedding"? What is "shedding"?

Normal.vaccines can shed. The biggest issue from shedding from this one seems to be spike proteins shedding from vaxt to unvaxxt and causing symptoms. Pfizer even said in their own documents to prevent pregnant woman from being in the same room with the vaxxt.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

If the darker fears here are on target, then this inability to gather evidence in a timely fashion makes it a perfect crime

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Naw man, you’re the one that’s insulting.

Drop the “anti vax” BS. It makes you look foolish.

The only fools and sheep here are you guys who believe these opinion pieces written by people who are not health care professionals and exagrate purely for clicks and attention or book sales.
Take Mark Steyn for example, he's been sacked from multiple media newsreader type jobs and now all of a sudden he's telling it like it is and they're trying to silence him whilst he's selling his book and getting social media attention!!!
meanwhile, things like Polio and TB are on the increase because these idiots are pushing atni-vax agendas just for social media attention and money. The only reason the big reset will happen is beacuse you sheeple decided that your kids didn't need to be vaccinated and are all dying because diseases and virus that had been kept at bay for generations will become rampant.

Really? That's what you think of PROFESSOR EMERITUS BHAKDI which
for me makes you a liar. And I don't just toss that accusation around
here ever. But you've earned it pal.

Care of The Redneck

However, it does seem that Prof. Bhakdi did teach at JGU as a tenured professor, and that he did continue as an adjunct after reaching retirement age... which make him "Professor Emeritus" whether his university wishes to officially bestow the title or not. He met the qualifications, and the title is not dependent on nor defined by JGU. All JGU can do is recognize his achievement officially or not; JGU has already verified his qualifications for "Professor Emeritus" by continuing to keep a tenured professor on staff after his official retirement.

If this guy isn't enough for you then you're just lying out of fear I suppose, or worse..

edit on 28-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 05:52 AM
link   
There’s one thing that’s been bugging me about the depopulation conspiracy theory…

If the mRNA vaccine is an effort to kill off all, or many of those receiving it, then why would tptb have allowed the Oxford AstraZeneca adenovirus vaccine to have been released before the mRNA vaccine?

The Oxford vaccine is not an mRNA vaccine, so the deadly theories attributed to the mRNA vaccines won’t apply to it - it’s relatively harmless, isn’t it?

And with many millions receiving the Oxford adenovirus vaccine before the release of the mRNA successor, many of those who received the Oxford adenovirus may have decided that that’s enough for them and they’ll refuse the mRNA vaccine.

That’s perhaps millions who will escape this hypothetical mRNA kill off. Would tptb risk so many people slipping through their net, when surely if this is indeed a big conspiracy couldn’t they have somehow blocked, or delayed the Oxford vaccine long enough to get their mRNA into those arms first?

Most of those who got the adenovirus would’ve probably gotten the mRNA version instead had it come before the adenovirus.

That seems like an almighty cockup in tptb’s mRNA masterplan.

………
Please don’t read this question as an attack on this OP, or on the credible concerns over these mRNA vaccines. I share those concerns, as my posts since the start of this pandemic clearly show. I’m just trying to apply some critical thinking and this itch is one that needs scratching imho.

Perhaps someone can present a scenario in which the release of an adenovirus before the mRNA vaccine does not contradict the depopulation theories.

And if not, then that doesn’t mean the mRNA concerns are not valid. The growing evidence shows there are very valid reasons for concern. I believe that at the very least the vaccine program is a massive cash grab by big pharma and their political stooges; with so much future profit at stake the last thing certain elements within big pharma may want is an end to the pandemic - a corporate-psycho mindset there’s already precedent for with the tobacco industry’s efforts to cover up their product’s deadly effects in order to maintain their cash flow in last century.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

If the mRNA vaccine is an effort to kill off all, or many of those receiving it, then why would tptb have allowed the Oxford AstraZeneca adenovirus vaccine to have been released before the mRNA vaccine?

I don't see how they could stop it. But why was that ADV (I guess we can call it)
not rolled out with the red carpet the same way the mRNA was?

And why is PROFFESOR EMERITUS BHAKDI only advising against the mRNA?

Listen here to how to how Aaron Rogers was treated getting called a CT
even when siting an advisory for him not to get vaccinated.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
I don't see how they could stop it.

They didn’t need to stop it! If it’s a conspiracy to get the mRNA vaccine into as many arms as possible, then all they needed to do was release the mRNA version before the Oxford adenovirus.

And if it was indeed a ‘plandemic’, then surely they’d have already had the mRNA vaccine ready before the pandemic had even begun (certainly before the Oxford adenovirus was ready).

If you’re correct that the mRNA vaccine rollout got the red carpet treatment compared to the Oxford jab, then releasing the mRNA first would’ve left the adenovirus in the shade with very little uptake.

I’ll reiterate that I’m being devils advocate here, but I’m afraid that it still doesn’t add up for me. The adenovirus is a real gremlin in the plandemic theory.

edit on 28-8-2022 by McGinty because: Fix dodgy quote formatting

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Really? That's what you think of PROFESSOR EMERITUS BHAKDI which
for me makes you a liar. And I don't just toss that accusation around
here ever. But you've earned it pal.

You're the liar here "pal". I proved in a previous thread that this guy had lost the plot and had been "retired" and had even been proven wrong by a fact checking website.
I just hope you don't stop your children from being vaccination against serious diseases because of your faith in opinion pieces.
edit on 28-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I think your query is legite more than enough so that your reiteration
is redundant. You have a right to be unbiased. In fact that maybe to where
rights have dwindled to. So yeah exorcize.

I’ll reiterate that I’m being devils advocate here, but I’m afraid that it still doesn’t add up for me. The adenovirus is a real gremlin in the plandemic theory.

I do think they had to let enough time pass because of the polical environment
at the time. That seemed to roll out the virus with Pelosi during her sand
bagging of the POTUS impeachment failing miserably.

All the political ferver of coming up with a vaccine and I never heard a thing
about an ADV at that time so...
But good question either way and I'm just milling trying to find something.

Keep asking that I want to see where it goes.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

You're the liar here "pal". I proved in a previous thread that this guy had lost the plot and had been "retired" and had even been proven wrong by a fact checking website.

Fact checkers are never wrong what a bafoon!

All Bull sh1t pal and you know it. You didn't prove anything.

Take it up with The Redneck

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Believing one guy who seems to have lost the plot compared to the rest of a profession is out right crazy!!

Investigation!
More fact checking proving him wrong
Here's what I posted in the previous thread...

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Don't waste your time arguing with me go to the source.

Then maybe you can prove something instead being spoon fed
by corporate fact checkers.

Till then you're a liar.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Don't waste your time arguing with me go to the source.

Then maybe you can prove something instead being spoon fed
by corporate fact checkers.

Till then you're a liar.

I do seem to be wasting my time talking with sheeple who believe opinion pieces and people who fit there opinions over facts.

PROVE IM LYING!!
You cant.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

JGU recognizes his qualifications for PROFESSOR EMERITUS do they not?

And what in the F does "Lost the plot" even mean?

Sounds like a delusion that enables a lie.

I can always tell when someones lying when they say "No you're the liar"
Like some little kid.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

JGU recognizes his qualifications for PROFESSOR EMERITUS do they not?

And what in the F does "Lost the plot" even mean?

Sounds like a delusion that enables a lie.

I think it's you who is delusional here or have lost the plot following someone who desen't seem to know the full facts, He was retired in 2012, check your facts.
Oh, thats right you cant fact check for yourself you just follow others like a sheep!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

No you are but what am I

You're out of focus as well.

That's right go to your mothers house!

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I know how much of a sheep you are because if you had checked the facts you would have found this out.

The University of Mainz wants to withdraw the title from him.

ZDF link

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I can also tell you're lying cause you resort to attacks.

Was PROFESSOR EMERITUS BHAKDI qualified at JGU?

Yes or no?

No you're a liar

Don't answer you're a liar

Yes is the correct answer

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I take it you've never heard of doctors/professers being removed or discredited?? but your quick to reee and jump up and down over professionals who say covid was real unlike Bhakdi.
You're a joke, keep bleating, sheep.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join