It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermographic imaging and analysis of live blood after COVID-19 injection.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dutch article also available in english

English article

Pubmed research

Video

In the interview below with Brazilian biologist and medical researcher Felipe Reitz, we discuss his findings from live blood analysis and thermographic imaging of individuals injected with COVID-19. A thermogram is a regional temperature map of the surface of a body part, obtained by an infrared sensor device. This measures radiant heat and subcutaneous blood flow. Thermography has been proposed as a non-invasive way to detect deep vein thrombosis, which is blood clots in the venous system, writes Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea.

In these never-before-seen images of individuals who received the experimental mRNA shot, we see extensive abnormal vein images indicative of blood clotting in both the deep venous and superficial venous systems. These individuals are completely asymptomatic and do not feel anything, nor do they have any swelling.

Recent analyzes of COVID-19 vials have demonstrated self-assembling nanostructures. I've written about the results around the world HERE.

Most recently, Mike Adams of Natural News examined the chemical makeup of blood clots from injected individuals who died with extensive self-assembling blood clots. The composition showed that this is not the same composition as normal human blood clots, but he found metals such as Aluminium, Tin and Sodium that are electrically conductive.

You can find more about clot analysis HERE.

These shocking thermographic images indicate extensive subcutaneous and deep vein blood clots in individuals injected with COVID-19. Darkfield Microscopy complements the analysis of these individuals, showing what could possibly be graphene hydroxide or nanostructures of other metal composition. These alarming findings should alert health professionals to screen people who have received the gene-modifying injections for blood clots, even if they are completely asymptomatic. Thermography can be a non-invasive safe way to do that. Felipe has now also seen this in children as young as 2 years old. This visual evidence of damage should prompt every health care professional to stop giving the injections and everyone to stop accepting them.

The plot thickens so they say

edit on 23-8-2022 by Sander1976 because: fixed video url

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
Dutch article also available in english

English article

Pubmed research

Video

In the interview below with Brazilian biologist and medical researcher Felipe Reitz, we discuss his findings from live blood analysis and thermographic imaging of individuals injected with COVID-19. A thermogram is a regional temperature map of the surface of a body part, obtained by an infrared sensor device. This measures radiant heat and subcutaneous blood flow. Thermography has been proposed as a non-invasive way to detect deep vein thrombosis, which is blood clots in the venous system, writes Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea.

In these never-before-seen images of individuals who received the experimental mRNA shot, we see extensive abnormal vein images indicative of blood clotting in both the deep venous and superficial venous systems. These individuals are completely asymptomatic and do not feel anything, nor do they have any swelling.

Recent analyzes of COVID-19 vials have demonstrated self-assembling nanostructures. I've written about the results around the world HERE.

Most recently, Mike Adams of Natural News examined the chemical makeup of blood clots from injected individuals who died with extensive self-assembling blood clots. The composition showed that this is not the same composition as normal human blood clots, but he found metals such as Aluminium, Tin and Sodium that are electrically conductive.

You can find more about clot analysis HERE.

These shocking thermographic images indicate extensive subcutaneous and deep vein blood clots in individuals injected with COVID-19. Darkfield Microscopy complements the analysis of these individuals, showing what could possibly be graphene hydroxide or nanostructures of other metal composition. These alarming findings should alert health professionals to screen people who have received the gene-modifying injections for blood clots, even if they are completely asymptomatic. Thermography can be a non-invasive safe way to do that. Felipe has now also seen this in children as young as 2 years old. This visual evidence of damage should prompt every health care professional to stop giving the injections and everyone to stop accepting them.

The plot thickens so they say

The clot thickens?

This ties in nicely with my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Clearly there is some weird stuff going on with the contents of these "vaccines."

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now, I wonder who makes the blood thinners that these people will need in the future......could it be.....oh yeah, that's right. Pfizer makes apixaban. And who makes Rivaroxaban? That would be Johnson and Johnson. Who wants to bet me that one of those two will wind up being the most effective against the side effects caused by the vaccine?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Now, I wonder who makes the blood thinners that these people will need in the future......could it be.....oh yeah, that's right. Pfizer makes apixaban. And who makes Rivaroxaban? That would be Johnson and Johnson. Who wants to bet me that one of those two will wind up being the most effective against the side effects caused by the vaccine?

We have a winner!

Show him what's he's won Johnny! You win a new chronic disease! This disease will shorten your life span by 30 years, but wait there's more! Big pharma will be able to profit from it too!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've had 2 vac's and 2 boosters. Do you want me to die!

It's been almost 3 years since I received my first jab and I feel great. When do you think I will feel the symptoms?

Rumble huh?
edit on 23-8-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are quite a lot of actual doctors on this forum which at the start of the pandemic scenario were posting a lot, and I haven't seen them as much - I wonder if those surgeons and medical practitioners that grace these halls will comment.

a reply to: Sander1976

edit on 23/8/2022 by chris_stibrany because: if, not of.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
From the article:

In these never-before-seen images of individuals who received the experimental mRNA shot, we can see extensive abnormal vein imaging suggesting blood clotting in both deep venous and superficial venous system. These individuals are completely asymptomatic and do not feel anything, nor do they have swelling.

This means many people have microclots but the feel perfectly fine. Eventually these will get worse and something bad will happen. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean it's not going to happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
From the article:

In these never-before-seen images of individuals who received the experimental mRNA shot, we can see extensive abnormal vein imaging suggesting blood clotting in both deep venous and superficial venous system. These individuals are completely asymptomatic and do not feel anything, nor do they have swelling.

This means many people have microclots but the feel perfectly fine. Eventually these will get worse and something bad will happen. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean it's not going to happen.

Will it make you happy to see your obsession legitimized? You put a lot of effort into it!!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's been almost 3 years since I received my first jab and I feel great. When do you think I will feel the symptoms?

Rumble huh?

They haven't even been available for 2 years yet, but go ahead and keep making excuses for thee scumbags.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
From the article:

Will it make you happy to see your obsession legitimized? You put a lot of effort into it!!

Right, kill the messenger, not those who are responsible.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Where is Doctor Smith these days?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Where is Doctor Smith these days?

He is with Will, Penny, and the robot on the Jupiter 1.
Why do you ask? Really, shouldn't you be looking for another doctor that offers thermal imaging? You feel fine like Olaru, and think things are ok. My best friend, another close friend and my father-in-law felt the same too. Then they dropped dead. Massive, unexpected heart attacks, with no chance of resuscitation

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I was just reading today that boosters are coming to cover Omicron, but you have to be fully vaxed before you can get the boosters!

Newly updated Covid booster shots designed to target omicron’s BA.5 subvariant should be available within in the next three weeks. That begs an important question: Who’s going to be eligible to get them?

The short answer: anyone ages 12 and up who has completed a primary vaccination series, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spokesperson tells CNBC Make It. It’s unlikely to matter whether you’ve received any other booster doses or not before, the spokesperson says — but if you’re unvaccinated, you won’t be eligible for the updated formula until you complete a primary series with the existing Covid vaccines.

The longer answer is somewhat more complex, because it depends on which booster shots get approved and when.

Pfizer’s “bivalent” shot, which targets both the original Covid strain and omicron’s BA.5 subvariant, is expected to be authorized first. The CDC says it’ll likely come with a wide eligibility swath: the full group of vaccinated Americans ages 12 and up.

Moderna’s bivalent shot is expected to follow suit later, most likely in October. It’ll come with a somewhat narrower range of eligibility, at least at first: vaccinated people ages 18 and older. For both shots, younger pediatric age groups could become eligible later, the CDC says.
[www.cnbc.com...]

Now, a CT might think there's a new, scarier virus/variant coming that will jump-start the waning vaccine program. The vaccines don't prevent getting C19, but they want everybody to get them and then get boosted.

I suppose it could be just about the money, but pushing it so hard and trying every tactic imaginable to convince the unconvinceable makes for a lot of suspicion.

What's in the new, improved boosters? Might it mingle with the original shot for 'enhanced performance'?

The clot is almost entirely lacking key marker elements that would be present in human blood (such as iron and potassium) yet shows significantly higher concentrations of elements that are used in electronics and circuitry.

[www.naturalnews.com...]

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Rumble huh?

Continue to kiss the boot. Don’t ask questions. Ever.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thermography may be good way to know if one received placebo or damaging mRNA in shot.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Please continue to take these boosters....the highways are starting to open up. Traffic is thinning out.

edit on 23-8-2022 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Clearly there is some weird stuff going on with the contents of these "vaccines."

"Oh my people they which lead thee cause you to err and destroy the way of thy path"

Isaiah 3:12

I just found something that sent a chill up my spine. And it's been a long time
since anything has done that.

"And the serpent said unto the woman, "Ye shall not surely die"

This vaccine has been around since the garden

Snake oil has been around since the garden.

That's why the vaccine is as you say "So weird"

The vaccine is serpent venom or it has serpent venom in it

That's the fruit that caused us to know not just good but also
evil. Before the serpent we were better off only knowing the
goodness of God. If we had no knowledge of evil we couldn't
choose evil. It's not so much our lives they want no way. They
want our souls. The vaccine does this by removing Gods name
from our DNA. Yeah I know it's insane crazy I'm looped what
ever? But how so?

Based and your own broad scope of knowledge?
(Speaking in general)

This vaccine has always been here because Satan has always
been here. The population gets it's dose every 100 yrs

Remember the 92 summer Olympics Barcelona Spain

edit on 23-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No one here is wanting you to die. It sounds to me like you took the jabs and now are having second thoughts. Else, why would you ask such a question?

The kind of conversations happening on this forum are the exact kind of conversations that should happen with any product that is intended to be injected into the human body. There may be more drama here, a little less techno-speak certainly, but the gist of the conversation is basically the same: "What possible side effects are there?"

The human body is an immensely complex chemical machine, with almost every system intricately tied in some way to every other system. Change one thing here, a dozen other things change over there. Most people who find themselves on a plethora of medications really only need one or maybe two; the rest are there to combat the side effects of the one or two they need (or sometimes the side effects caused by the ones to combat side effects). My mother was like that in her later years: she took probably thirty pills a day, and the vast, vast majority were there to prevent side effects from the ones she actually needed. I'm getting there... some of my medications have forced me to take supplements to keep everything else working smoothly. I hate it, but there's nothing i can do about it until everything heals up (which is taking an awfully long time).

The clotting effect is pretty well established now. We know it happens. What we don't know is how it will progress into the future, and who will be adversely affected by it. That's what we are trying to determine, at least in theory.

You accepted someone's advice to inject yourself with a drug. That is your right (as long as the drug is administered legally, which this one was). That does not relieve you of any potential consequences. You are now injected, and that cannot be undone. Maybe you will never experience any harmful side effects; I sincerely hope not. But if you do, that is a consequence of your decision, no one else's. It will do you no good to berate those who are attempting to ferret out any truth that may be in these reports; it may help someone who has not yet made that decision whether or not to take the "vaccine" though.

So buck up, bucko... this is life; it is not a dress rehearsal. You made your choice, now you live with it. No one can help you in that respect. But maybe there is some help for someone who hasn't yet made that choice.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   

There are quite a lot of actual doctors on this forum which at the start of the pandemic scenario were posting a lot, and I haven't seen them as much - I wonder if those surgeons and medical practitioners that grace these halls will comment.

I know for a fact that any US doctor who openly opposes the "vaccine" will have their license threatened by the AMA. I know this because I personally know some local doctors who initially opposed it. Every one was told by the AMA to stop opposing the "vaccine" or their medical license would be revoked.

So I wouldn't hold my breath. The Internet is only anonymous as long as everyone agrees it is anonymous.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Rumble huh?

Missed the Pubmed link?

You know some actual research!
edit on 24-8-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join