It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Football Player, Luke Knox, Brother Of Buffalo Bills TE, Dies Suddenly At Age 22

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Axios

Are you going to attribute every publicized death that does not reveal the cause to the vaccine?

As long as they aren’t performing autopsies on perfectly healthy 22 year olds dropping dead - the answer is a resounding YES!

Ask yourself one question, why wouldn’t they perform an autopsy?

Source for them not performing it.

Source for there not being a blinding obvious cause such as a drug overdose that's being covered up.

Had a guy near here suddenly drop dead with no suspicious circumstances, no autopsy. Nothing.

Turns out they found him on the windshield of a semi, under a bridge.

Maybe the vax killed him.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just love how the sockpuppets come out in force w these threads to try to make those critical of the vax look crazy

Yall do know we can tell they're sock puppet accounts right?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I dunno why these people are so upset less than a year ago every death was "covid"..... that was proven a lie but the same people on here poopooing people critical of the vax deaths sure were blowing threads out of the water on covid 19 death numbers every 10 minutes making every death covid...when we had effing corners telling us they were being asked to fake those numbers

Make up your minds lol God you guys are hypocrites
edit on 8/22/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I dunno why these people are so upset less than a year ago every death was "covid"..... that was proven a lie but the same people on here poopooing people critical of the vax deaths sure were blowing threads out of the water on covid 19 death numbers every 10 minutes making every death covid...when we had effing corners telling us they were being asked to fake those numbers

The majority of the vax death threads don't contain anything that links the deaths to the vax. Most don't even offer proof that the person was vaxxed in the first place.

Remember that airline pilot who died, supposedly from the vax being more dangerous at altitude, and it turned out he died in a mountain bike accident.

Remember all of those sports people who supposedly died after getting vaxed, and it turns out that it included murderers, suicide and motor vehicle deaths.

At least show these people had been vaxxed.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I just love how the sockpuppets come out in force w these threads to try to make those critical of the vax look crazy

Considering they only comment in very specific threads like these and have no interest in anything else, yes.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Considering they only comment in very specific threads like these and have no interest in anything else, yes.

I like space and alien stuff too! You just post so much trash on vaccines its hard to avoid it.

You should post more alien stuff....please.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You said that about me before. My posting history shows I post on lots of threads.

Who are you accusing of being a sock puppet, exactly?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Damn it, you totally found me out as being a sock puppet account...lulz

Couldn't another possibility be the fact that anti vax types have made their minds up without doing research beyond sources that give their confirmation bias?

Like for example this study from 2009:

Background— Sudden deaths in young competitive athletes are highly visible events with substantial impact on the physician and lay communities. However, the magnitude of this public health issue has become a source of controversy ...

... Competitive athletes represent a unique segment of the general population, with a lifestyle characterized by vigorous and systematic physical exertion. However, some athletes are subject to the risk of sudden death, usually due to underlying (and predominantly unsuspected) cardiovascular disease but also due to trauma or other causes.

www.ahajournals.org...

Or this study from 1985 ...

The objective of this study was to evaluate the incidence and correlates of sudden unexpected nontraumatic death among young adults in a well-surveyed population. The incidence and pathogenesis of sudden unexpected nontraumatic death in a young adult population (aged 20 to 40 years old) have not been well defined. All residents 20 to 40 years old from Olmsted County, Minnesota, who had nontraumatic sudden death between 1960 and 1989 were included.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Or this study from 2006

Sudden death is now currently described as natural unexpected death occurring within 1h of new symptoms. Most studies on the subject focused on cardiac causes of death because most of the cases are related to cardiovascular disease, especially coronary artery disease

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Or all the other multiple articles talking about sudden death scenarios in the age group that is the focus of this thread?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

No, no and no.

Anyone who dies in 2022 died from the vaccines. Anyone.

Have you not been paying attention?

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

As long as they aren’t performing autopsies on perfectly healthy 22 year olds dropping dead - the answer is a resounding YES!

Did you read that an autopsy would not be done, or did you read it is unknown at this time? Some people here are under the assumption that vaccine deaths are being covered up, but if you actually think about that idea we are talking 10,000s of people all working across the country in some massive coverup to accomplish this. Does that even seem possible?

If you think it is then you live in another reality than everyone else...lol It is easy to suggest, but when you apply the logistics required it just goers bat sh!t crazy.

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Did you read that an autopsy would not be done, or did you read it is unknown at this time? Some people here are under the assumption that vaccine deaths are being covered up, but if you actually think about that idea we are talking 10,000s of people all working across the country in some massive coverup to accomplish this. Does that even seem possible?

If you think it is then you live in another reality than everyone else...lol It is easy to suggest, but when you apply the logistics required it just goes bat sh!t crazy.

edit on 22-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"Yall do know we can tell they're sock puppet accounts right?"

Be specific. Say that to posters actual faces.

If you have any balls?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I'm not even sure what a "sock puppet account" is or would be...

But I can assure you that I am a real person.. I'm also an Engineer and an avid golfer..

You see, ATS needs some skeptics to bring some logic to the table... There are so many people here that see conspiracy in absolutely everything... Someone needs to ground them occasionally with logic and reason...

I like to think I do that with respect...

Arggh and OldCarpy2 are of a similar ilk as myself...

PA

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: opethPA

No, no and no.

Anyone who dies in 2022 died from the vaccines. Anyone.

Have you not been paying attention?

As a sock puppet account I was not aware of this thanks for pointing it out though!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

May I ask how yall can tell with such authority?

do you somehow track ISPs? do you work for a 3 letter agency? are you a hacker? did you cause the ATS blackout a few months back?

Would you be allowed to share your working out?, or have you been advised by 3 letter agencies to not disclose how you are tracking ATS members and their accounts?

so many questions

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Considering you only ever post threads like this, I would venture the same about you.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Only a little while back, people like you were absolutely convinced that we were separate people who were being paid to post comment on threads threads.

I've been accused of being in the pay of foreign governments, big pharma, and the WEF, WTO, and so on.

Now I'm not a real person, I'm somebody else pretending to be multiple people?

I'm so glad that you're certain this time, just like you were certain last time, and the time before that.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Yes, and after all, our motto is "deny ignorance".

I see that our sock puppet accusers have run away.

"New balls, please"!

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

We don't seem to have any influence on it, and ATS™ doesn't seem to care : so ?

So let's just accept it as people doing a jerb.
Earning a living.

Personally : before reading their posts, get my mental imagery going.

Imagine them as cheapo used-car salesmen, from one of those bottom-of-the-line corner used-car lots.
Wearing cheap suits, matching shoes and belt like Herb Tarlek, ugly comb-over, and reeking of rancid dollar-store cologne.
Dishonest, idiotic Salesmen™, who are too stupid to do anything else.

They prey on threads like this, where there isn't rally any substantive proof either way, if Knox died because of the Jab™, With-The-Jab™, of totally free of this Jab™.

Personally have thought about how to make it a more positive experience for my reading time here.
One way is the visioning technique above.

Another way is to think : how sure can we really be anyways ?
We just don't have all of the necessary details, to know either way.

That works for threads like this, but other times they just make a bell-end of themselves in a solid thread, and that is like watching the monkeys at the zoo.

In a way : those idiots keep us from believing in stories, until we can have more proof.
View them as a warning system, indicating possibly missing data in the story.
Maybe we should buy them a cup of their favorite gas-station coffee ?

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Judging by your post, I have a very unflattering mental image of your good self, too.

Why do you folk have to get all riled and nasty with posters who disagree with you?

Why all the insults?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join