It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Football Player, Luke Knox, Brother Of Buffalo Bills TE, Dies Suddenly At Age 22

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Case in point: you do, like it's your job.

I've said nothing of the sort. All vaccines, hell all medicines, sometimes have negative side effects.

You do, and you try to act tough but deep down a keyboard warrior.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

30% of adolescents suffered cardiovascular injury after mRNA injection.

Cardiovascular effects were found in 29.24% of patients, ranging from tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. Myopericarditis was confirmed in one patient after vaccination. Two patients had suspected pericarditis and four patients had suspected subclinical myocarditis.

You are going to have to face reality at some point.

edit on 18-8-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You do, and you try to act tough but deep down a keyboard warrior.

My wife had a negative reaction to the second shot, and I've said that on here multiple times. They happen, tough guy 😘😘😘

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

Do you have any idea what a preprint is? The reality is that billions of people have had these vaccines, and the odds of a severe reaction are almost nonexistent.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

had a negative reaction to the second shot

I cannot count how many times I’ve heard this same exact statement (my mother being one of them).

So when does it actually become a consistent pattern? When you decide there is one? Or when Lord Fauci does? If it’s the latter, don’t hold your breath — Fauci is too financially invested. Which should also be a red flag for you…

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Do you have any idea what a preprint is? The reality is that billions of people have had these vaccines, and the odds of a severe reaction are almost nonexistent.

Perfect health to your wife, children and yourself.

I just don't know how you can know this to be true.

and the odds of a severe reaction are almost nonexistent.

You're denying something is wrong with all these young people dropping
dead after these vaccines were mandated. In fact you insinuate it's over
reaction to even notice. As if it's always been this way young athletes
have always dropped dead. You're skeptical of everything that isn't the
mainstream narrative. As if everyone else is unhinged seeing thru the
obvious lies. I've noticed that according to every mainstream narrative
you've never been wrong about anything.

You refuse to even acknowledge the lack of ethics permeating the health
care system. How is this to go un noticed would be my question I suppose.
edit on 18-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Being a parent these stories really break my heart. Being a 22 year old man at one point in my life, it really breaks my heart that he didn't get to experience what life really has to offer especially for him as an athlete.

V1rtu0s0, I know you like to bring attention to current events, which I'm fine with. But thinking everything is vaccine related is absurd. Do we even know if he was vaccinated in the first place? Did he have Covid at some point? Does his family have a history of medical conditions related to the cardiovascular system?

To be clear, I'm in firm belief, on my soapbox, the vaccines have a potential to harm people. You cannot prove that the vaccine has helped anyone. You cannot prove you had less symptoms, you cannot prove you infected less people, you cannot prove you saved grandma and you cannot prove the vaccine saved you from death.

But using a wide brush to blame the vaccinations on every death is, wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Axios

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Axios

Are you going to attribute every publicized death that does not reveal the cause to the vaccine?

As long as they aren’t performing autopsies on perfectly healthy 22 year olds dropping dead - the answer is a resounding YES!

Ask yourself one question, why wouldn’t they perform an autopsy?

Like to bet on the lame horse eh? Sure, why not, no need to attribute it to something far more probable.

What exactly would be far more probable?

Wow, that would be an extensive list of things far more probable to kill you than the vaccine. I will pick a fun one..you are more likely to die from complications due to constipation than from a vaccine.

was anne heche vaxed?

. i wondered why they kept her body on life support after she was brain dead.

was that to clean up her organs from the vax and coke and booze so her organs can be donated/sold? is that happening with these sudden deaths?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Being a parent these stories really break my heart. Being a 22 year old man at one point in my life, it really breaks my heart that he didn't get to experience what life really has to offer especially for him as an athlete.

V1rtu0s0, I know you like to bring attention to current events, which I'm fine with. But thinking everything is vaccine related is absurd. Do we even know if he was vaccinated in the first place? Did he have Covid at some point? Does his family have a history of medical conditions related to the cardiovascular system?

To be clear, I'm in firm belief, on my soapbox, the vaccines have a potential to harm people. You cannot prove that the vaccine has helped anyone. You cannot prove you had less symptoms, you cannot prove you infected less people, you cannot prove you saved grandma and you cannot prove the vaccine saved you from death.

But using a wide brush to blame the vaccinations on every death is, wrong.

Where theres smoke, there's fire. There is a pattern happening that is at this point common sense. Kid's have to have multiple vaccines to attend colleges. But, but, but what if he was the one off, the one kid in the country that had a double exemption that somehow allowed his to skate through. Yeah, no...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Were Vaccines Involved in his Passing by Any Chance > ?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They are dropping like flies. Luckily many have been revived, but the heart damage has yet to be ascertained. It is not normal.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Hmm.... Well I hear it is Somehow Caused by Climate Change , is the a Fact ?

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
I'll bet it was a lethal combination of climate change and cold showers.

Yes.

It was also possible that he did some gardening, so basically : just a risk-taking, hard-living young man, with multiple risk-factors.

Probably has nothing to do with getting injected, multiple times, with a toxic GOF'd™ Bioweapon™.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

But you need to remember said vaccines were considered "experimental". Also were rushed as well. With only a few months of testing before they started live injections of the stuff. if it hadn't been an emergency it should have taken roughly 5 years before the vaccines were approved. It should be assumed that all strange unexpected deaths are vaccine injuries until disproven. But yeah, a 22 year old college athlete dropping dead from cardiac problems is suspicious.

You do realize that being vaxed means you are a part of the largest live trial of experimentalvaccines in history right? If the governments of the world were being honest there would be a central clearing house for "strange" possible vaxed deaths and mandatory autopsies of all the vaccinated deaths for any reason.

The "STUFF" appears it was neither that safe or that effective.

edit on 19-8-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Yet another healthy 22 year old dies unexpectedly. These days when someone dies unexpectedly there is never an autopsy. It's just normal. The progressive damage from the continuous production of spike proteins seems to do more damage in those who have more over all heart beats. It makes sense that the increased circulation of blood would speed up the process, leading to myocarditis, and strokes. Younger people have a higher heart rate and it's compounded when you are a young athlete, constantly working your heart out with cardiovascular activities. That's why so many die while they are in the middle of an athletic event.

Don't ask questions, just get your 5th booster and comply.

The cause was not revealed, though the university said police do not suspect foul play, according to ESPN.

Knox transferred to FIU from Ole Miss. He’s the younger brother of Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox.

“We are saddened by the sudden passing of Luke Knox, a member of the FIU Football program,” FIU Athletics wrote on Twitter.

“We send our thoughts and prayers to Luke’s family, friends and teammates during this difficult time,” the post added.

SOURCE

Ok, first, where in the article does it say that no autopsy was carried out?

Also, aren't autopsies only caried out when circumstances are suspicious?

PA

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

But you need to remember said vaccines were considered "experimental". Also were rushed as well. With only a few months of testing before they started live injections of the stuff. if it hadn't been an emergency it should have taken roughly 5 years before the vaccines were approved. It should be assumed that all strange unexpected deaths are vaccine injuries until disproven. But yeah, a 22 year old college athlete dropping dead from cardiac problems is suspicious.

You do realize that being vaxed means you are a part of the largest live trial of experimentalvaccines in history right? If the governments of the world were being honest there would be a central clearing house for "strange" possible vaxed deaths and mandatory autopsies of all the vaccinated deaths for any reason.

The "STUFF" appears it was neither that safe or that effective.

Stop with this crap please.... Surely by now you know this isnt true? If not, then you're ignorant... Or intentionally ignoring the data...

The process to bring these vaccinations to market was the same process as every other medicine, they were just run concurrently, instead of in series, so the period was significantly reduced... I have a very close friend that sells pharmacueticals and oversaw the trials for the Oxford Vaccine... He knows what he is talking about, unlike most of you in this thread...

Stage 4 trials happen with every drug, it's called the "in use" testing phase... This does not point to these being "experimental"...

Trials were very successful, with minimal significant side effects...

These vaccinations have been through EXACLTY the same process as all other medicines...

Please educate yourself before spewing forth such rubbish...

Just because it suports your narrative doesn't mean it's true...

How many times I've had to post this info just to be ignored... Gets on my t*ts...

PA

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You took the experimental shot didn't you?
Dang dude, I'm sorry to hear that.
Sincerely

Not once, but three times. I guess I am made of tougher stuff than those who fear the vaccine.

Mate, you're scared of a tiny virus that has very little chance of killing you.

You are close to understanding why we vaccinate populations. One of these days, it may even dawn on you.

If I could give you a hint, it's actually considered pretty tacky to "only think of oneself, and never anyone else".

Not that I am expecting this to change anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

These Stories of such deaths didn't occur as often before the vax rollout...

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You took the experimental shot didn't you?
Dang dude, I'm sorry to hear that.
Sincerely

Not once, but three times. I guess I am made of tougher stuff than those who fear the vaccine.

Mate, you're scared of a tiny virus that has very little chance of killing you.

You are close to understanding why we vaccinate populations. One of these days, it may even dawn on you.

If I could give you a hint, it's actually considered pretty tacky to "only think of oneself, and never anyone else".

Not that I am expecting this to change anything.

Wtf are you talking about? It doesn't stop infection or transmission. Just stop.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

If the vaccines were safe and effective then why isn't COMIRNATY for sale? The EUA for Pfizer Bio-N-Tech should have been discontinued the moment COMIRNATY was approved. That it wasn't implies to me that COMIRNATY is neither safe or effective.

The PTB are lying to you.

The safe and effective narrative is falling apart.

The "Stuff" is out to kill you.
edit on 19-8-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join