It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China blasts Anglo Saxons for causing war in Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Not understanding that?

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

This is a forever war. And it is not profitable for China to rebuild Ukraine. Considering how Ukraine humiliated China with Motor Sich deal, I doubt Xi will even answer Zelensky's phone calls.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: manofrightiousness

Many european countries have been really nasty towards russia for over ten years now, sanction this, sanction that.

I am surprised it took so long to get a war going on.. And for what?

Ukrainians are basically glorified Russians, look the same talk the same, takes the exact same amount of time to beat an innocent black or gay person to death in the streets.

Both are ultra this and ultra that.

F(SNIP) em both.

I couldn't agree with you more. F them! You see the war in Ukraine is like our exit from Afghanistan. Everyone and their mother has our technology now. WE GAVE THEM THE HIMARS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! This is about the destruction of our country.
edit on CThu, 11 Aug 2022 17:45:33 -0500pm2022-08-11T17:45:33-05:00kpmThursdaypm2022-08-11T17:45:33-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

edit on CThu, 11 Aug 2022 17:56:56 -0500pm2022-08-11T17:56:56-05:00kpmThursdaypm2022-08-11T17:56:56-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Agreed. Remember back in 2010 Russia bought amphibious assault ships, thermal imagers, head up displays from France as a gesture of good will. It is French who started the war with Russians. Russians wanted to be friends with French. French started war with Russians. It is French who lost money on sales to Russians.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That's right they have always been one step away from having a go at each other, at the moment they have a common enemy, but when that's over China will want Siberia back.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

China is much more likely to invade Guam or Okinawa than Siberia. Chinese people love warm places, not cold places.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Invasion is a logistical draining nightmare for the country doing it. If China invaded Tawain for instance. It would tie up most of their troops in a "Theatre" which would leave them so vulnerable it would be suicide. Like yeh please commit to invading Taiwan, now boom three gorges dam goes down, riots break out, infrastructure down, whoops look no China.
I like China it has made my life better I would be a Hypocrite if I said otherwise, most of the stuff I get is made there, if I want a bit of tool steel, down the road they import it from China and it costs five times what I pay on eBay.I would rather get stuff from home but I would be paying most of my cash into the store owner's retirement fund.
edit on 11-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

You care about the blacks and the gays? You got so many stars yet you must be a liberal.

Man, I just don't know anymore. You were probably in on the DOJ and FBI raiding Trump before the midterms.

Everyone is sus.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm a yooper, we got our own problems, don't call us anglosaxons....that sounds like a fisherman that plays a saxaphone to me.

Oh wait, when I was young I was in band and owned a saxaphone and loved to fish....but I never learned to play the sax...guess I am an anglosaxon.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It seems like the entire region is a child trafficking hub, these articles go back 5 years and more... the area is probably the elites child sex slave hub.

Makes sense why the Biden's have been poking around there, probably predating Obama administration?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.sott.net...

edit on 12-8-2022 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   

edit on CDT01Fri, 12 Aug 2022 01:27:59 -050000000008b2022 by Thrumbo because: 🤦‍♂️

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The US is definitely one of, if not the main instigators in this and China can see this, they are not dummies. CRIMEA, the 8 year war in Donbass, the current conflict, can all be traced back directly to the coup d'état in 2014 and that new Ukrainian government deciding to directly target the minority Ethnic Russian Ukrainians with tons of new laws that directly targeted their language, culture and way of life. The people who ignore this only do so because everyone is Caucasian for the most part.

If the US government directly targeted a minority group in the United States, like African Americans or latinos, with new laws that targeted their language, culture and way of life, most of the USA would collectively lose it. The people in the USA who would support something like this the most, are the far right Nationalists, the white supremacists, which who exactly supported the same situation in Ukraine the most with the Ukrainian government targeting the ethnic Russian Ukrainians. It's no different.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Which is why China has been in negotiations with Ukraine to gain contracts in the rebuilding of Ukraine once Putin finally gives up?

If you've been paying attention Russia is already rebuilding lots of areas of Ukraine where the fighting is over and is under Russian control like Mariupol. TONS of big machinery and large crews of workers, carpenters, tradesman, etc have begun cleaning up and rebuilding Mariupol weeks ago. Something that most people in the west have no clue is happening.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Publicly they are best friends, but Chinese state-sponsored hackers have been busy 2022 , targeting also Russia

chinese hackers target Russia

edit on 12-8-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The only wars the anglo-saxons were involved in, except when fighting amongst themselves and other Britons, was when the Danes and then the Normans invaded. In both cases they lost.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

How kind of them.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Friendky broskis.

Thats why they crossed the border not to raid and pillage they just came over to be really nice and friendly totally no rape.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
right because instigation is defined as defying threats and unreasonable demands, this is news to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Like if Germany had succeeded in invading England in WW2 and set about rebuilding the damage they inflicted during the Blitz.

We'd have been ever so thankful.......

posted on Aug, 12 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As someone who is of Anglo Saxon decent (father is, both sets of grandparents are)...

Hey Winnie the Poo... please lay off the #ing weed or what ever it is you Chinese use. The insecurity of that country, its people and its leaders is off the charts, sure we anglos have done some stupid crap in our history but we at least dont celebrate it like the Chinese do with things like, Qin Shi Huangdi and his 'unification' among many.

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
If you've been paying attention Russia is already rebuilding lots of areas of Ukraine where the fighting is over and is under Russian control like Mariupol. TONS of big machinery and large crews of workers, carpenters, tradesman, etc have begun cleaning up and rebuilding Mariupol weeks ago. Something that most people in the west have no clue is happening.

Sorry i burned your house down, here let me rebuild it for you... err why didnt you just not burn it down to begin with? So what about the displaced Ukrainians who've come home to find some ruSSian soilders wife and sprogs have moved into their old house and claim it as their own, chattles and everything included... what about those guys, they gonna get new houses?

Anything the ruSSians build in places they destroy sure as # aint for the Ukrainians to use... its pretty much, wipe out the old inhabitants, rebuild and replace with your own people, then claim the 'Ukrainians' in that area want independence or to be closer to ruSSia... they've done it many times before, they sure as # are doing it now.
edit on 12-8-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join