It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China blasts Anglo Saxons for causing war in Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They say Anglo Saxons armed Ukrainians to slaughter Russians. And therefore Russians have no choice by to defend themselves. This speech harkens to the days when Anglo Saxons in invaded China and took Hong Kong. Therefore, China is forever enemy of Anglo Saxons because of this humiliation. Therefore it makes sense China will back Russia against Anglo Saxons for revenge.

China says the US is the ‘main instigator’ of the war in Ukraine
edit on 11-8-2022 by manofrightiousness because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: manofrightiousness

Duh , They are Communists ! You do not Know much about History I am Guessing.........

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Both PRC and ROC hate Anglo Saxons for past humiliation because Anglo Saxons invaded China and took Hong Kong.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yeah , and the Greeks Hated the Persians , and Cain Hated Abel , and On and On...............

edit on 11-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

True.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Which is why China has been in negotiations with Ukraine to gain contracts in the rebuilding of Ukraine once Putin finally gives up?

China has no historical or idealogical sense of loyalty towards Russia....in fact there has been much conflict between them.

China will only do what is in China's best interests.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I remember the days when an OP was expected to at least give some sort of reasoned thought or explanation to support their thread.
I also remember when new members had to make 20 or 50 or so posts before they could start a thread so tha tthey were aware of the standards expected.

And again, I remember when the LOL threads were genuinely funny.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Which class are you in at the moment?? Anglo Saxons?????????????
Anglo Saxons were a minor tribe that moved into Eastern England in the 600BC. Britain and the USA are not Anglo Saxon. If one would care to look at history the US is populated by virtually ALL the world races (including Chinese) . The British never invaded China, They beat the Chinese navy and in doing so could dictate terms to China. But I digress.

If Mr. Zhang is humiliated by the "Anglo Saxons" I would just remind him that these same "Anglo Saxons" sent men (who died for China) materials and millions of money to a certain Chiang Kai-Shek in WW2 to fight the Japanese to liberate China. But do you want to forget that.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ain't they got some missiles to go shoot around Taiwan...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Many european countries have been really nasty towards russia for over ten years now, sanction this, sanction that.

I am surprised it took so long to get a war going on.. And for what?

Ukrainians are basically glorified Russians, look the same talk the same, takes the exact same amount of time to beat an innocent black or gay person to death in the streets.

Both are ultra this and ultra that.

F(SNIP) em both.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I agree 100% wholeheartedly F 'em both.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Give the Guy a Break , he's a Rook . He'll Learn ...............)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
LMAO

next it'll be the Vikings or Normans

Back to Operation KillFish
edit on 11-8-2022 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I am not fan at all of china...but they aren't wrong in this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: manofrightiousness

Both PRC and ROC hate Anglo Saxons for past humiliation because Anglo Saxons invaded China and took Hong Kong.

ROC wasn't Traditionalist Han Chinese, neither is Mongolia, Tibet, East Turkmenistan etc etc

There conquests, just as Ukraine or Crimea is to Russian imperialism

Yet they call themselves anti imperialists and blame Anglo Saxons for their failed outwardly expansionism and boxing in LOLZ

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Thank you great China, for furthering the divide between us humans who have moved on from thinking we live in 1885...

Sometimes I think the parts of the world that industrialized late in the game have not caught up socially or politically yet either. Now, I'm on a tangent, that drunk womanizing hairy dude (karl marx) was right all along. Go figure...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It isn't the "Anglos" or White people. Follow the money, it's the same "international bankers" that are funding both Russia and Ukraine in their little spat.
Some of us have a saying, "No more brother wars".
edit on 11-8-2022 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2022 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hmmm..a new member posting about "Anglo Saxons" about Ukraine?

Rings a bell.....

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Hmmm..a new member posting about "Anglo Saxons" about Ukraine?

Rings a bell.....

Either way, Teeny Weenie Overcompensation Syndrome is the default dismisal go-to. Any time a wounded little guy goes all dead tribal conflict on others to stir the #pot, well, Xinjiang.

Like anyone believes anything out of their hired mouthes knowing their own genocidal overlord tendencies.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Whoa cool, whew what a relief. I thought they where talking about Charlemagne vs. the Saxons or where they??? I hope they are not blaming modern Christians? I think China must mean Supremacist and yes The Us is instigating this to a bad crucible of wealth theft, and poverty for future Americans.
edit on 11-8-2022 by Ilikesecrets because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join