It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We NEED To “Empower” KIDS To Go On Puberty Blockers And Get Sex Reassignment Surgery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Myth #5: All trans people medically transition

Not everyone who is transgender prioritizes or desires procedures, such as hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgeries, required for a full medical transition. While some undergo medical transitions for cosmetic, psychological, or health reasons, many won’t because they can’t afford it, face some other obstacle, or simply don’t want to.

posted on Aug, 17 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
As far as fear of sexualization -- it's the fear of an adult who knows what sex is. Do you honestly believe a kid watching a drag show is thinking "sex"?

Unfortunately yes. Kids are rather perceptive, and exposing them to sex earlier than normal does effect them. Check this story from New Zealand :

www.news.com.au...

I tell my kid -- look straight through a person to their heart. That's what you see in a person. A good person is a good person. Even if it's a man in an exaggerated performance outfit -- as a woman.

I dont believe a 'good' or more importantly 'well-adjusted' person would subject children to 'adult' behaviour such as striptease/pole dancing/ gstrings and nipple tassles

This is an appropriate way to introduce kids to Pride
youtu.be...

This is not

twitter.com... 4d4cc04b2df1d75da65c6e7887%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.clayandbuck.com%2Fchildren-exposed-to-graphic-sexuality-during-disturbing-dallas-pr ide-event%2F

edit on 18-8-2022 by IxTheReaper because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2022 by IxTheReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Annee

In other words, you are a supporter of transgenderism and mutilation of children, but is not really mutilation because is chemical castration, got it, nothing to talk anymore.

You repeat yourself all the time like trying to tell yourself everything you believe and want others to see is the right thing, even if destroying young lives in the way justified the end results in the agenda.

Who cares if chemical castration on children will end in a long life of medical problems and health issues, is all good for the agenda.

The only ignorant is the one that believe targeting children is the right thing to do.

gee i cut myself a couple times and they put me away for 9 months
but this crap is ok?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join