It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We NEED To “Empower” KIDS To Go On Puberty Blockers And Get Sex Reassignment Surgery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You keep defending the most horrific thing that can be done to human beings specially children that do not even know how to wipe their arses clean enough, but they can thinl about mutilating their bodies.

Do you even stop and think what your are supporting here? is just the agenda most keep on been pushed.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Its interesting that in so many ways the left wants to emulate europe but here we are going a different direction.

gender.news

“These treatments are frequently fraught with extensive and irreversible adverse consequences such as cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, infertility, increased cancer risk and thrombosis,” reads the hospital’s statement. “This makes it challenging to assess the risk/benefit for the individual patient, and even more challenging for the minors and their guardians to be in a position of an informed stance regarding these treatments.”

Lot of folks have been promoting this junk as safe and risk free, woops.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Literally the only logical conclusion is this is an act to appease pedo's giving them a bunch of effiminate child adults in the hopes that they don't aggravate kids. It of course won't work and obviously will lead to a much larger problem. They themselves must be the persons they are trying to appease, which means we have pedo's in power.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

The president sniffs little kids so, yeah, they're definitely in power.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Look at California the pedo capital of the US, where pedos can have with children and get reduced sentences, the end goal of all this horrific craziness is to legalize pedophilia or make it to the point that children are fair game for these monsters.

Keeping a child from maturing with chemical castration drugs is the pedos dreams come true, child like teens and young
adults.

Shame on anybody that promotes and agree with this, even the deviant pay off media support this horrendous attack on children.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

America has one of the biggest child trafficking ring in the world coming from across the border, have you noticed how the dementia biden does not do anything to stop the drug cartels, crimes and sex trafficking coming across with the illegals invading the nation, why? because this sex trafficking and drugs are filling the pockets of the elites in the nation and the shadow government encouraged.

Before 2014, we used to hear in the news about the child trafficking rings been exposed in the US by the FBI, now you hear nothing, nada, beside the pedos in Disney that get exposed every year, because is too obvious and DeSantis will have none of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You keep defending the most horrific thing that can be done to human beings specially children that do not even know how to wipe their arses clean enough, but they can thinl about mutilating their bodies.

Do you even stop and think what your are supporting here? is just the agenda most keep on been pushed.

You are defending and speaking with ignorance.

Most of today's youth, around the age of 12, are aware of their sexual leanings. Unless they live in a secluded environment.

I have a 14-year-old boy. He openly talks about all the gender diversities. Because kids at this age talk about sex, etc, among themselves (on the playground).

This is not my generation. It is his. Ignorance is never a good thing. I am factually informed because I choose to be -- so that I can accurately respond to any questions he has.

I have 3 transgender friends. They are just like anyone else.

As I teach my kid -- "look straight to the heart" -- that's who a person is.

Hormone blockers have to be given at the beginning of puberty.

What mutilating?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Liberalism at this point in time, is the greatest mental health crisis this country has ever seen.
Liberals 30 or 40 or even 20 years ago did not promote trash like this, they’ve gone completely around the bend and off the cliff.
When was the WEF set up ? I can't go to the site without feeling ill. It might correlate?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Kid can''t get into an R rated movie legally but is smart enough to make a life altering decision.

Why? Why exactly do hormone blockers have to be given at the beginning of puberty? What happens if they wait until 18 and do it when they are of legal age?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

In other words, you are a supporter of transgenderism and mutilation of children, but is not really mutilation because is chemical castration, got it, nothing to talk anymore.

You repeat yourself all the time like trying to tell yourself everything you believe and want others to see is the right thing, even if destroying young lives in the way justified the end results in the agenda.

Who cares if chemical castration on children will end in a long life of medical problems and health issues, is all good for the agenda.

The only ignorant is the one that believe targeting children is the right thing to do.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I tell you, because that is the end goal to get children before they experience their own sex and decided they are just find with the way they were born.

Gender pushers and groomers do not want that now.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not surprised someone with you as a relative would talk about stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sent you a link

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Kid can''t get into an R rated movie legally but is smart enough to make a life altering decision.

Ignorant again.

Puberty blockers are not permanent unless a by choice.

What life altering decision?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, I'm not surprised someone with you as a relative would talk about stuff like that.

Of course, he built a stage on the playground and runs seminars.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

. . . get children before they experience their own sex and decided they are just find with the way they were born.

And what if they're not fine the way they were born?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Any "adult". In an "adult leadership position". .... That wants to "empower kids", to make adult "choices", as a child/kid? .... Is going to be a big problem!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Any "adult". In an "adult leadership position". .... That wants to "empower kids", to make adult "choices", as a child/kid? .... Is going to be a big problem!

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Says who? the groomed pedo at school? when talking to a 6 year old?, really Annie you have some very disturbing issues with children and their gender identity.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It would be your responsibility as an "adult", to unF them!! ...Why is that so hard for you to understand?

But you are a "woman". That can not relate to men, as a "woman". (Not judging).
You should probably seek answers for your own confused, "adult" self? ...Before you, try and make excuses, for confused children?
It would make your opinions., .. more? Valuable, No?

edit on 7-8-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join