It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We NEED To “Empower” KIDS To Go On Puberty Blockers And Get Sex Reassignment Surgery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Thank you. I don't understand why this is so hard for the left to understand.

It is the responsibility of the parent to point the child in the right direction. That's what being a parent is all about.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Any "adult". In an "adult leadership position". .... That wants to "empower kids", to make adult "choices", as a child/kid? .... Is going to be a big problem!

Kids have often gone to teachers for things they can't talk to their parents about.

Whose fault is that?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Annee

Kid can''t get into an R rated movie legally but is smart enough to make a life altering decision.

Ignorant again.

Puberty blockers are not permanent unless a by choice.

What life altering decision?

What does it do to a growing child to even temporarily suppress puberty.
Clearly it would be not good.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: infolurker

Kid can''t get into an R rated movie legally but is smart enough to make a life altering decision.

Ignorant again.

Puberty blockers are not permanent unless a by choice.

What life altering decision?

What does it do to a growing child to even temporarily suppress puberty.
Clearly it would be not good.

If you're a male to female transgender -- you do not want a beard or adams apple.

Puberty blockers give time to make the right decision.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Annie, you are a good person/soul. You have a good heart, and a knowledge of truth. You don't need me to tell you that. I'm no better than you!
I can tell by your "questions",... You know the answers.

What you are looking for,... Is a reason to be wrong and validation.
But I know, you know better.
I can tell by your questions. You are a smart, intelligent person and you have been educated.

But your education, is not my weakness.
You already know the answers. There is no reason for truth, to argue.

You will be judged on your knowledge, not your ignorance.

edit on 7-8-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VierEyes

Well said!
Unless you're one of "them kind", that believes "The State" owns you, and your offspring.
I personally can't relate to "them kind"? I wasn't "educated" that way.
And I will personally kill as many of them MFers! As I can, before I go down... With a smile.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Annie, you are a good person/soul. You have a good heart, and a knowledge of truth. You don't need me to tell you that. I'm no better than you!
I can tell by your "questions",... You know the answers.

What you are looking for,... Is a reason to be wrong and validation.
But I know, you know better.
I can tell by your questions. You are a smart, intelligent person and you have been educated.

But your education, is not my weakness.
You already know the answers. There is no reason for truth, to argue.

You will be judged on your knowledge, not your ignorance.

I am not looking for validation.

I am 75. I raised my kids and am now raising a grandchild.

I had the house all the kids came to, to hang out. We lived a block from the high school.

I had many talks (actually listens) with kids that could not talk to their parents. To this day they all call me "mom".

I did not tell them what to do. I did offer different scenarios for them to think about.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ma'dam. You have no reason to explain to me. You have a couple years on me.
Judge yourself. I am not your judge. You will not ever have to answer to me.

edit on 7-8-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ma'dam. You have no reason to explain to me. You have a couple years on me.
Judge yourself. I am not your judge. You will not ever have to answer to me.

Judge?

I am confident in my experience and knowledge -- of real life I lived.

I thank you for your courteous manners

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Any "adult". In an "adult leadership position". .... That wants to "empower kids", to make adult "choices", as a child/kid? .... Is going to be a big problem!

Kids have often gone to teachers for things they can't talk to their parents about.

Whose fault is that?

It is the teacher's fault if they don't share what the child told them with proper authorities.

And if the parents are not harming the child, it's the authority's fault for not sharing the information with the parents.

And under NO circumstances should the child be medicated or operated on without parental consent.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yup, this guy is wondering why nobody wants to hire him.

discrimination obviously.

As I walked down the streets of Portland with my wife we past outdoor areas where people gathered to drink beer which is big here. The number of people with face tats was extremely large and if we went back even 10 years ago face tats were the one BIG no no to do, and now its the next direction as all the other things people can do to make them apart from the masses dries up. Full sleeves is nothing now, so what does a person who is just a cog in the wheel make them special from all the other cogs?

edit on 7-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hormone blockers only stop the physical effects of puberty. As said before, a male to female does not want a beard or Adam's apple.

Of course, they have to be given at the start of puberty. Ideally if gives the person time to make further decisions as an adult.

So we give them things to change them at the most sensitive parts of their lives. We don't want kids smoking pot because it will physically change them compared to someone who is age 25 and their brain is fully developed. Kids who live in a household where everyone smokes as example, will get an extreme amount of negative affects from that second hand smoke... This is all 100% correct with decades of documentation, so are you suggesting its OK to do this with all that we know about how carful we need to be with within that age group of people?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

This is what liberalism wants for the next generation, if they even make it that far after mutilating their bodies.

Let me explain this in very simple terms....

Adults are trying to thrust kids into their adult world, and they think it is OK to do that.

edit on 7-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
as shown here some people still wont make a rational thought on the subject even when some of the most liberal leaning countries ban usage of puberty blockers till a child is of an age to make informed consent on the potential long term ill effects.

I am very happy Sweden, Finland, and Norway have reached the conclusion that children shouldn't be making permeant decisions about there body.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I am 75. I raised my kids and am now raising a grandchild.

I don't care how old you are. Is 75 the age where one is allowed to abuse children now?

You raised your kids, but it seems at least one can't manage to raise their kids. You're having to do it at age 75. That tells me a lot, like that you may have raised your kids, but you didn't do so very successfully. Both of my kids are financially successful (bumping $100k a year in an area where it only takes $20k to live), one already has a child (that they are quite capable of raising themselves and intend to do so; I will be Gramps, but Gramps will not be their de facto Daddy), and they are both happy, both well-educated, and both standing on their own two feet.

You can't say that. At least one of your kids seems to be a deadbeat. So don't go there telling me how to raise my kids.

I had the house all the kids came to, to hang out. We lived a block from the high school.

Makes me wonder: did their parents know where they were?

I had many talks (actually listens) with kids that could not talk to their parents. To this day they all call me "mom".

So you were the "mentor" who helped the kids when their parents didn't understand? I wonder, how many of those kids are successful and happy today? How many who followed "not mom"s advice actually grew up well and how many are having trouble today?

I've mentored many kids in my life. Never, ever would I do so without their parents being involved. One simply does not do that... at least, not without being incarcerated for child endangerment or killed by an angry parent. Consider yourself very lucky neither happened to you.

I did not tell them what to do. I did offer different scenarios for them to think about.

Yes, you did. You told them to go ahead and do whatever was in their head at the time. You gave them implicit permission to run wild and to ignore their parents.

In the abortion threads, you continually tell people to keep their hands off women's bodies. Well, let me make it plain to you: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR CHILDREN! Then maybe your admonitions might mean something.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

. . . get children before they experience their own sex and decided they are just find with the way they were born.

And what if they're not fine the way they were born?

I agree with you in principle. As in I have no doubt that there is a portion of children who have a genuine issue with the gender they came into this world with.
But I think a lot of people nowadays have an issue with the fact that it has moved past 'acceptance' for people to choose their own paths in life to it feeling like its being pushed onto our children. And from my perspective at least, I worry that while a little boy isnt sure whether he wants to grow up to be a lawyer or a race car, he is also entrusted to begin down a life changing path of puberty blockers leading potentially to surgery. point being that kids change their mind on what they like and dont like on a daily basis, and while anyone who believes they should be a different gender deserves acceptance, support and encouragement, it also needs to be understood that this *may* change, just like any of their other dreams at that age! And it should be a decision that a person comes to in their own time, without feeling pressure to decide potentially well before they fully understand what they're deciding

I know I'm old now, and the generation we are in is different to when I was young, but I have seen in other threads here videos of Drag queens doing shows FOR kids. Not just a bloke dressed up in a dress, but g-strings and nipple tassles and f*$k me boots. With all the stripper moves.
THIS IS DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR for children as young as 4 to be witnessing. And just to be clear here, (maybe I'm a prude) but this has nothing to do with the gender of the performer. I dont care if the performer is a man, a woman, or anything in between. Its not the gender I have an issue with, its the behaviour. Introducing children of that age to sexialised bodies is waaaaay to early in my opinion. However, what is particularly frustrating is that this behaviour is being PRAISED, BECAUSE of the fact they were transgender performers. There was a story about Christina Aguilera performing at a 'family fun' gay parade,wearing a strap on dildo.

Why is this acceptable in the name of the LGBTQIA+ and yet likely arrestable behaviour if they were straight?

This is where the feeling of being 'pushed' into this is coming from and the feeling of it 'targeting' our kids is coming from.

Its being glamourized and advertised to children that dont really need to know about it. Yes, sex is something that kids are discovering a lot earlier than we did in my day, (thanks social media) so the conversations do need to occur earlier than they used to, But, Game of Thrones is still an adults only show and rightfully so due to the sex and violence in it. But a Drag Queen/Trans person is celebrated for essentially a strip show for kiddies.
edit on 10-8-2022 by IxTheReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Priorities of a "transparent" democrat regime...never included Americans as a priority.

Imagine that, yet another reason the dems are the dumpster fire party, not just for adopting the leftist agenda, but also by continuing to double down on going full retarded esp since obuma regime days.

Once upon a time, people were bothered by fact no one knew which bathroom to use...now those are good ole days.

Does any one remember my "Take back America" thread a while back. If you don't, search it and see how easy it was to see all this POLITICAL BS coming a decade ago.

Same way Senator Joe McCarthy saw commies in the FedGov and warned every one. Instead of listening, people were ignorant by choice or complacent.

Ignoring a problem doesn't help, or make it go away. The problem just compounds and gets infected. As if an open wound not allowed to heal.

Exactly like our corrupt career parasite politicians, they are not representative of Americans best interests and never will be. Just their own.

Consent of the Government, means We the People!

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option!
🇺🇸

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Soo true, is a bizarro world out there, and more bizarre is how many "woke whatever" generation these days, are pushing for this new type of society.

Mentally unstable, government dependent mutilated people, the way that elected politicians are trying to distract the population from the realities of what they are trying do, while the politicians loot the taxpayer, disregard what they are politicians for and letting the nation fall in disarray, paying themselves and their benefactors scammers.

What in the heck happen to the democrat party.

Now look at the latest, politicizing the DOJ and FBI. Have we lost our nation already?

What is next, mutilation clinics in every corner? for children or handing chemical castration pills like candy.

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IxTheReaper

. . . get children before they experience their own sex and decided they are just find with the way they were born.

And what if they're not fine the way they were born?

I agree with you in principle. As in I have no doubt that there is a portion of children who have a genuine issue with the gender they came into this world with.

But I think a lot of people nowadays have an issue with the fact that it has moved past 'acceptance' for people to choose their own paths in life to it feeling like its being pushed onto our children.

At least you acknowledge that there are legitimate transgenders. Not everyone does.

Parents using their kids for self-gratification is nothing new. There's always been stage moms.

I'd say the majority of parents want what's best for their child. That fear and ignorance motivates accusations against parents of transgender kids.

As far as fear of sexualization -- it's the fear of an adult who knows what sex is. Do you honestly believe a kid watching a drag show is thinking "sex"?

True -- some kids (especially girls) sexualize early. Have you watched any of the Disney teen shows? They're horrible. And they're right there on the TV screen 24 hours a day in your own home. How often is your kid exposed to drag?

As I've said before -- my town has an active LGBTQ+ community. They put on free events -- including drag shows. I take my kid. He enjoys the shows. How he perceives them and the LGBTQ+ community depends on how I respond.

I tell my kid -- look straight through a person to their heart. That's what you see in a person. A good person is a good person. Even if it's a man in an exaggerated performance outfit -- as a woman.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join