It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEF Managing Director Railing Against Conspiracy Theorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well then perhaps your issue is WEF who took that article at face value and made predictions about our world in 8 years that it is doing its best to force into existence through compromised and inept leadership.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
That seems to be your issue, not mine.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Do you have anything to say on topic?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
Do you have anything to say on topic?

I already did, the intent of the original article went over people's head and, just like the rant linked in the OP says, it was spun into something else.

edit on 7-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wrong and lying, not surprised.

When you can speak to the WEF's video and smear campaign, I'll pay you mind again.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Let's play a drinking game; you have to drink every time Adrian Monck, managing director of the World Economic Forum, mentions 4chan in his rant.

Full disclosure I've never actually connected to 4chan before; but with the way Adrian Monck, managing director of the World Economic Forum, talks about 4chan I get the impression that 4chan is a major seat of power in this world.

World Economic Forum vs 4chan who will win?
edit on 7-8-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't care if you chose to scroll by all my posts. I wasn't even addressing you in my post. It was a reply to someone else.

The truth is that the intent of the article was made clear by the author before the WEF decided to take it down because, even with the explanation, it was still going over people's heads.

edit on 7-8-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Fast forward four years to 2020. The world looked very different. A pandemic was raging, and the World Economic Forum launched “The Great Reset,” promoting the idea of “building back better” so that economies could emerge greener and fairer out of the pandemic.

Come on guys give the WEF a little credit. They gave us the Covid-19 pandemic and launched the "The Great Reset" so that they could "build back better" to make the world "fairer" for everyone.

It's to bad I feel a little bit cynical every time I hear wealthy affluent white men talking about "fairness" ... but it is possible he's telling the truth here.

edit on 7-8-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There was a recent Joe Scarburro video discussing Kari Lake where he and 2 guests repeated slanders over and over repetitively like; far-right extremists, nutjobs, insurrectionists, rapists, Trumpists, etc etc. No facts just insinuations. How anyone can watch this crap and call it news is beyond me.

But they're going to "Keep us healthy in space". So we can all go to Mars?

Why don't they let us be healthy on Earth first? They can't even leave
well enough alone here they have such an enormous God complex.

WTF? I don't know anybody on F:::ing Mars you assholes.

edit on 7-8-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Western values will have been tested to breaking point.

The whole video does read as a war plan. Once a society does lose its values, it does allow for mass atrocities to take place. A decent back into the dark ages.

As for this new rally call, more people are waking up to the disinformation campaign around covid. They might not know all the facts, but they are steeping away from more and more boosters. They are seeing what is happening in the community with the people they know and getting personally affected.

Go for it WEF, with all the disinfo and censorship going on these days, looks like you have been playing that option hard for a while now. Your ammo is looking short when it comes to open public, scientific debate. If you do kill this value, you ain't going to Mars for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The Alex Jones affair was all about opening the door; now there will be nonstop hammering on a need to control 'disinformation' by MSM. Surface Dwellers ( those who rely on the evening news to tell them what they should think and believe) will never challenge the narrative or look at all the facts and consequences.

There aren't a whole lot of places to get uncensored information left, and our controllers will do everything possible to convince citizens we desperately need them to control information-for the good of all.

You nailed it.

I was never an Alex Jones follower/fan, but, he is definitely being used as an example - without question.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
They have to censor or control all information or it won't work. Orwellian to say the least.

The good news it that that's impossible. Truth is like water: it will slip through the cracks and see the light of day, always. They're on borrowed time and they know it.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thanks for the excellent comments!!

The WEF wants the power to control the course of humanity but also wants to remain unscathed, untouchable, irreproachable.

Not gonna happen, you fragile little megalomaniacal power mongers. Toughen up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join