It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourteen Young Canadian Docs Die After Getting The Shot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

May i asked who sourced the pictures or do you not know?, do you agree they have made an error with Doctor P Cole, as the picture of him used is a different man as that doctor is still alive

It pretty obvious to me some people cant even do basic research and I live in a different bloody country

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Fingers in ears, eh?

Petulant, much?

Ever since you got exposed in a previous thread by multiple people, including admins anything you say for now on is irrelevant. That wasn't a joke.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And what you constantly say, ad nauseam, is something that T&C's prevent me from saying.

If you catch my drift?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yikes you exposed yourself.....sheesh glad I dont frequent the forums as much these days

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Don't shoot the messenger, I don't care who calls me irrelevant, prove your claim.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Yeah, apologies for that......

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Fingers in ears, eh?

Petulant, much?

Ever since you got exposed in a previous thread by multiple people, including admins anything you say for now on is irrelevant. That wasn't a joke.

Prove your claim and stop with your petulant irrelevant stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

An appeal to authority?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Their Prime Minster Sends his Condolences . Sacrifices Need to be Made for NEW CANADA , PRAISE BIG BROTHER !

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Any government dare not admit that a "vaccine" that they have pushed and promoted has killed and maimed any number of people, if they did know they can't pull it because that is tantamount to admitting it is not fit for purpose. We do not seem to have a democratic government left that is the scary part. Some entity has removed the checks and balances.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Any government dare not admit that a "vaccine" that they have pushed and promoted has killed and maimed any number of people, if they did know they can't pull it because that is tantamount to admitting it is not fit for purpose. We do not seem to have a democratic government left that is the scary part. Some entity has removed the checks and balances.

Basically yeah, they're gonna ride this out all the way through as much death as possible to avoid being caught.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

it would seem the one they have used is an artistic medical doctor (whatever that is)

It seems he is a cosmetic surgeon.

Specializing in hair transplant.

edit on 7-8-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It's just shocking when you see the stats in black & white.

Come on world, figure it out already!

We need people to wake up to the reality of these blatant stats, which show without doubt that a 10 sigma event has been unfolding since the vaccines were released. As others have said elsewhere on the forum, a 40% rise in all cause mortality is still somewhat under the radar for the awareness levels of most people.

Makes me think of the Book of the Revelation of St John - a third of the world's waters being given over to the bitterest of poisons, 'Wormwood'. I think that the vaccine may indeed be represented in the end times scripture as the only poison mentioned by name in the scripture. Alternatively it could be the fifth of the population being killed by 'plague/pestilence'..

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I still can't believe I was suckered into the first two shots. Thank God that by the time they were trying to 'vaccinate' our kids I'd figured out the BS; my eldest took the first because his college were forcing them to take it as a condition of going into hospital for work experience. Since then he's switched focus from becoming a medical doctor to becoming a psychologist, hence he doesn't need to take any more mandatory shots. My youngest managed to avoid them completely, praise God. He had a medical condition (immunothrombocytopenia - ITP) which meant he was at risk from the shots (at least, that's what we told the school), so he didn't get badgered into getting them, like many of his classmates did. Here in the UK, there was no obligation for the school to obtain parental permission to inject the kids, so we just had to lay it all out for him, so he could see the risks. He's a smart kid, he figured it out & steered well clear.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Yeeh thanks for correcting, it does look the article have wrong photo of dr.Cole

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

I still can't believe I was suckered into the first two shots. Thank God that by the time they were trying to 'vaccinate' our kids I'd figured out the BS; my eldest took the first because his college were forcing them to take it as a condition of going into hospital for work experience. Since then he's switched focus from becoming a medical doctor to becoming a psychologist, hence he doesn't need to take any more mandatory shots. My youngest managed to avoid them completely, praise God. He had a medical condition (immunothrombocytopenia - ITP) which meant he was at risk from the shots (at least, that's what we told the school), so he didn't get badgered into getting them, like many of his classmates did. Here in the UK, there was no obligation for the school to obtain parental permission to inject the kids, so we just had to lay it all out for him, so he could see the risks. He's a smart kid, he figured it out & steered well clear.

There are detox strategies available. The FLCCC released a guide for post vaccination protocols. It turns out fasting is one of the most beneficial things you can do to tear down your immune system and rebuild it again, hopefully causing the memory B cells and T cells to not be hyperfocused on a Wuhan spike protein and focus on everything as a whole like its supposed to do.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Yeeh things are certainly starting to look very nasty, and no doubt we will see it going worse in near future, what we see now is just s start .

Once peoples immune systems degrade more and more with time, cancers etc come more.

It all look to me as designed event . If you have looked 1918 Spanish flu, some opinions point it being related to vaccinations then...i dont say it sure was but it`s possible ...i did not live then so hard to know for sure.

No doubt there can come plague from those man made injections, it`s hacking of human nature, so anything can come up from it.

We come long way from ancient tribe systems.....in to these modern goverments that seems to be part of this depopulationTM system .

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Maybe the best detox system is fasting.

Once body enters to true fasting state, it will start remove proteins,cells etc that are not healthy or right structure. Autophagy....

So i think with fasting , given it enough time those spike proteins etc should be deleted in this autophagy process.

posted on Aug, 8 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Such a shame, this site used to be so good,. Now just an ego booster for some and tunnel vision of views for others, spats between members is now so common it's like school.

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is sad, but I have had 4 shots and am perfectly fine. Doubt it has anything to do with the vaccine. Tar sand up in that part of the world releases dangerous pathogens, made even worse by all the 5g, We need to open our eyes. COVID IS BEING USED TO BURY BAD NEWS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join