It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourteen Young Canadian Docs Die After Getting The Shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I wonder what those doctors knew or what they found?
edit on 7-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Steve Kirsch

In April 2020, Kirsch founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund research into off-label treatments for COVID-19 among drugs already having FDA approval for other diseases, donating $1 million himself and also fundraising from others. He recruited what MIT Technology Review called "a powerhouse board" of scientific advisors including Robert Siliciano and management by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors. By October 2021 the fund had made grants totaling $4.5 million to various researchers.

The fund found a "promising candidate" for further study in fluvoxamine, according to MIT Technology Review. After funding a successful small trial which ended in November 2020, CETF provided further funding for a Phase 3 trial, which as of October 2021 was analyzing data. Kirsch, frustrated that CETF's scientific advisory board was not willing to promote use of the drug based on results of a small preliminary study, wrote a post on Medium titled The Fast, Easy, Safe, Simple, Low-Cost Solution to COVID That Works 100% of the Time That Nobody Wants to Talk About.

Medium removed his access to the site, citing misinformation concerns. Kirsch also refused to accept the outcome of a CETF-funded study on hydroxychloroquine, which had found the drug ineffective; he eventually warred with CETF's scientific advisory board over CETF's treatment of both drugs to the extent that in May 2021 all 12 members resigned.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So...are these 14 doctors dead, or not?
Honestly, I don't see the point of your post.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I wonder what those doctors knew or what they found?

Most doctors 'know' nothing. It's not like doctors have time to fire up the lab and dive into what is really going on.
Most doctors, nurses and health practitioners are usually over-worked and exhausted and only really 'know' what they've been 'taught' for their specialty of expertise. As for Covid, most medical professionals were 'taught' to follow this instantly-available, ready to go set of guidelines and procedures by the World Health Organization.

Add to this, the globally controlled mainstream media that pushes the global WHO and WEF agenda, and all the doctors really 'know' is nothing. Nothing close to the truth that is. It's no conspiracy, really. A lot of doctors, just like a lot of other types of professionals, just so happen to actually believe the narrative and they don't have the time or the resources or community to vet it out or dare to think otherwise. Pretty sad, really. Cognitive dissonance is not only very real, it is important for these people's survival.

edit on 7-8-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Steve Kirsch

In April 2020, Kirsch founded the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund (CETF) to fund research into off-label treatments for COVID-19 among drugs already having FDA approval for other diseases, donating $1 million himself and also fundraising from others. He recruited what MIT Technology Review called "a powerhouse board" of scientific advisors including Robert Siliciano and management by Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors. By October 2021 the fund had made grants totaling $4.5 million to various researchers.

The fund found a "promising candidate" for further study in fluvoxamine, according to MIT Technology Review. After funding a successful small trial which ended in November 2020, CETF provided further funding for a Phase 3 trial, which as of October 2021 was analyzing data. Kirsch, frustrated that CETF's scientific advisory board was not willing to promote use of the drug based on results of a small preliminary study, wrote a post on Medium titled The Fast, Easy, Safe, Simple, Low-Cost Solution to COVID That Works 100% of the Time That Nobody Wants to Talk About.

Medium removed his access to the site, citing misinformation concerns. Kirsch also refused to accept the outcome of a CETF-funded study on hydroxychloroquine, which had found the drug ineffective; he eventually warred with CETF's scientific advisory board over CETF's treatment of both drugs to the extent that in May 2021 all 12 members resigned.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes we know wikipedia is controlled by the deep state / WEF / NWO.

Disclaimer
edit on 7-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Were they gardening or drinking coffee?

Before we make outrageous speculations about the vAxEEn we need to look into those first two things.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Annee
Steve Kirsch

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes we know wikipedia is controlled by the deep state / WEF / NWO.

Disclaimer

Yes, I am aware -- only the sites you agree with are acceptable.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Is it?

How do "we" know that?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Kenzo

Is your thread about these doctors, if so is the title correct....14 young

I mean I am not entering the debate over what killed them but if that picture is of the dead then there is only one which could be classed as young and there is only 13

Why use MSM tactics in your headline?
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago807202208 by UpThenDown because: layout

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Well, whenever I have had a medical problem, and I have had a few, Doctors and nursing staff have not exactly known "nothing" and in fact have saved major grief and on one occasion, my life.

Despite being overworked and tired.

Still, perhaps I'd have been better off putting my faith and healthcare in the hands of internet nutjobs, eh?

Get a dose of reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
I have had doctors try to prescribe me a medication that lowers ones seizure threshold when I was already in a state of being in higher risk of a seizure....

Fortunately I have always done my own research so I knew this....

I informed the doctor and he didn't believe me and got all weird unable to accept the fact he was wrong and someone like me knew something he didn't....

Let alone the fact that had I blindly listened and trusted this doctor I may have been seriously hurt....

So it goes both ways.....

In my situation the internet and my own research saved me from major grief perhaps Death.

No I don't trust dotors or pharmacists one bit...
.more often than not they are Liars with a god complex

edit on 7-8-2022 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Is your thread about these doctors, if so is the title correct....14 young

I mean I am not entering the debate over what killed them but if that picture is of the dead then there is only one which could be classed as young and there is only 13

Why use MSM tactics in your headline?

How do you know how many there are? Are you basing it on my image which doesn't include them all? Those are the ones I could find. I'm sure there are more than 14.

link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Guessing you don't have free treatment on the NHS like we do have in a civilised place like the UK?

link   

after a little bit of googling I think they have the wrong photo for Dr Chrisopher P Cole

it would seem the one they have used is an artistic medical doctor (whatever that is)

Learn More About Your Doctor Dr. cole is an artistic medical doctor

the Doctor P Cole who has died look nothing like, this is who died

Dr. Christopher Paul Cole M.D

But I am sure all the other information is 100% accurate......

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I am basing it on your image, you always provide accurate information, so why would I look elsewhere,

do you believe they are classed as young?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Find them and post them, then?

It's your claim

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I am basing it on your image, you always provide accurate information, so why would I look elsewhere,

do you believe they are classed as young?

6 died within a two week span, 3 at the same hospital, after they got the second booster. Yeah, its pretty obvious what's happening.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Find them and post them, then?

It's your claim

Prove it.

What you say is irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Surely, he/she it hasn't been caught out posting deliberately misleading stuff, again?

No. Surely they wouldn't do such a heinous thing?

Would they?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Fingers in ears, eh?

Petulant, much?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join