It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Were Told They Were 'Homophobic' If They Didn't Wave A Pride Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh look, forced LGBT participation celebration (In the chapel of a so called religious school even). Nothing like making kids dance by force to celebrate your perversions is there?

I thought they told us this was all "voluntary". You don't have to participate (we all know that is bunk). Dance Students Dance! Celebrate The LGBTQ

I would sue the hell out of them if I was paying 60K a year for that.

Students at woke $57k-a-year Grace Church Manhattan private school are ambushed by pansexual drag queen performance where kids were told they were 'homophobic' if they didn't wave a Pride flag

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Students at a Manhattan private school have revealed how they were forced to attend a drag queen performance earlier this year. The event was sponsored by the school, the reverend as well as students and the faculty advisors for Spectrum, the school's LGBTQ club.

Havea then spoke with the students about drag and his pansexual identity, as students said they were forced to dance in the pews.

'There was tons of social pressure to dance along and pretend like it was normal for sure,' one unnamed student told The Post Millennial, 'whether it be people tapping on shoulders and telling them to stand up or just a collective staring contest at whoever wasn't totally participating.'

Another student said: 'Immediately upon entering, there was a person handing out stickers with Pride flags on them unironically saying "take one or you're homophobic."'

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
With that kind of pressure, there should be homophonic merit badge. Just to equal out the equation.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I probably said this 5 years ago, but it's not enough to accept alternative lifestyles, now you have to endorse them.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.
That's what I learned in school.
Just because someone calls you a name doesn't mean that's what you are.
I learned that in school too.
You can refuse to participate in the illusions/ delusions of others.
I taught myself that one.
And lastly....
What others think about you, is none of your business.
I think that one is gaining momentum.
That's a hell of a lot of money to teach your kids to be in lockstep with the woke.🙄

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Remember how you were a White Supremacist if you didn't kneel for BLM?

...like Joe...

Nancy & Chuck...and the Dem gang...

...Yeah, THIS is like THAT.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I probably said this 5 years ago, but it's not enough to accept alternative lifestyles, now you have to endorse them.

That was always the objective of those insecure assholes

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Imagine a group of schoolkids all wearing "Proud to be Christians" emblazoned on their t-shirts to school one day. They could hand out stickers that say "Satan Sux!" and anyone who refused they could call them Jesusphobes. It would be interesting to see what responses you would get both from fellow kids and especially from staff.

Eta: Think I'll make a shirt for myself that looks like this:

God Loves You

This Much

Hmm, got me thinking:
The Men Who Fought It Got Over It

Why Can't You?

Not my meme but I want a shirt

edit on 3-8-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Tolerating something and accepting something, is two different things.

10 years ago? You were merely intolerant. And they only wanted your tolerance.

NOW? You are unaccepting.

Which is, unacceptable.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If i was told that as a little guy i would’ve laughed and said “you said homo.” Then I would’ve went on a merciless campaign throughout the day saying homo homo homo until getting b1tched at just so i could say well the teacher said it.

Yeah i was one of “those” little kids 🖕 to authority

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
To be fare and equil, when is this church school going to have the real women strippers in for a dance party?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don’t agree with pressuring anybody for anything. However, it is a private school, so they can have whatever event they want. The parents have a choice to have their children attend there or not. I wonder if enrollment will drop after this?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
To be fare and equil, when is this church school going to have the real women strippers in for a dance party?
+

Imagine the sudden influx of fathers interest in their childrens school activities!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Soon even endorsement won’t be enough to satisfy them.

Next they will be offering participation badges.

My old man said that if we give these woke agendas an inch they’ll take a mile. I first head him say it over 30 years ago.

So far his words have held true.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Monkeypox scars on your face is your participation award.

Modern day lepers, what did we do as a society to lepers in the past? Giddyup!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I would just live with being homophobic I guess..I'm not, live and let live, but I'm not waving your f'ing flag!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If you don't wave the American Flag you're a Godless Commie Bastard.

Forced participation in the Pledge of Alligence.

People wanting to force Christian Ideology in public schools.

It's ok when THEY do it, but when the gays do it, it's bad.

I'm not agreeing with the LGBTQ methodology either, it's still forced participation or punishment.

A better approach would be to poltiely offer the sticker and say "Would you like a pride sticker to show your support for the LGBT community?"

If the answer is no, just accept their decision and wish them well. Respect their choice in the matter.

This tactic of COMPLY OR ELSE FACE THE CONSEQUENCES coming from both sides is tiresome.

It's abusive and intolerant, regardless of who is doing it.

We have freedom in this country, we are allowed to refuse participation in things that we feel go against our core values and belief systems.

This is just absolute nonsence.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I don’t agree with pressuring anybody for anything. However, it is a private school, so they can have whatever event they want. The parents have a choice to have their children attend there or not. I wonder if enrollment will drop after this?

Yes, it is a private school - we agree there.

But I grew up with a disabled mom in the 50s.

I can tell you from experience -- equality has to be forced.

If anyone thinks people in general were accommodating to the disabled prior to the Disabled Act -- they would be wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

Yes, it is a private school - we agree there.

But I grew up with a disabled mom in the 50s.

I can tell you from experience -- equality has to be forced.

If anyone thinks people in general were accommodating to the disabled prior to the Disabled Act -- they would be wrong.

So, you want to force LGBT on everyone?

Yeah.... no thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What I don't get is that there are 100s of events I do not participate in. It doesn't mean I'm against them, just that I have little or no connections to them, so little or no interest. My last vacation was with a gay couple, so what...That doesn't give me some big urge to wave a flag I really have little to do with. I don't wave a Mexican flag on May 5 either, but if one of my Mexican friends wanted to party on May 5 I would go only because they are my friend and will have good food and really good tequila.

edit on 3-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
If you don't wave the American Flag you're a Godless Commie Bastard.

Forced participation in the Pledge of Alligence.

One is a human behavior, the other is your country...kind of a big difference. Do you not think it is right to teach your countries history and maybe understand why you should respect it and realize you basically want to lottery as where where you were born? its been 20 years since it was stopped, so what decade are you living in?

It's ok when THEY do it, but when the gays do it, it's bad.

Is it good to force gay Ideology? It seems you are against the others and so logically you should also be against this one too, why not?

edit on 3-8-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join