It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 2 years of being exceptionally careful, I just came down with covid.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No really, some of this people have families, they have children, close contact can infect the children in the household if they are not careful.

But so far is not children involved, thankfully just adults.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

“It’s better to burn out than to fade away.” Kurgan

edit on 8 3 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Probably you already had it and did not even know it, mine only lasted like two days with really weird symptoms of a flu that will not get any worst, then it was just body aches and pains and nothing else, I did not even got fever and if I did I did not even notice.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Ginseng panax 1200mg 1 a day

And if anyones having trouble with their sex life or remembering stuff , or using their brain in general:

Ginseng panax 1200mg 1 a day

On the way to 20 , ty op

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

un-jabbed, never caught it officially. what can i tell....i never test. i havent been sick since dec 2019. and before that hadnt been sick in 20 years. that dec i had a fever of about 103 or 4, dry cough and huge aches and didnt leave the bed in 2 days. then i was fine

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
respond to me to say the worst aspect was a splitting headache everytime i would cough.

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: olaru12
I made love to a woman with covid and she didn't tell me until a day ago. It was such a prolonged contact, I doubt if the Moderna jab and boost Is going to do much good. Time will tell.

I did the same with my wife when she had it and I didn't catch it. I'm not even vaccinated so you should be fine. Whatever you do, don't panic.

I doubt if I'll panic. My self medication will take care of that. My favorite is Jack, honey and Alien OG.
It's been workin so far.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Had it twice,the second round was awful,but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as Hepatitis A.Got that from a Asian buffet years ago and it damn near killed me.Covid sucks though,hope you have a mild dose and recover fast

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's possible but the HR protocol here demands we test 5 days out. I am always negative. We are pretty sure hubs had it, and even though we took no unusual steps, I didn't get it from him, and we were testing.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've done absolutely nothing to avoid it and I'm yet to test positive.

I find it hard to believe I haven't had it. I've certainly had something but it was mild and didn't test positive.

The worst I've been in recent years was July 2019. I assumed it was the flu, however it was only a few months later that COVID19 was officially identified.

It wouldn't surprise me if I had it before we knew it was a thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It seems there is no “protection” from covid that prevents one from catching it. And like you said, you will recover so perhaps some of the paranoia about trying to not catch it is unfounded.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Wow, natural immunity, that is no unheard of, covid is not new, has been around for decades, I am sure it been people in the US that had gotten covid and blame it on a bad seasonal flu.

Is always a Flu that seems to be the worst of any flu we had before, I got one like that in a few years before covid, first time I had to go to the emergency room because my chest felt like it was on fire, back them it was not testing for covid, been in the winter when I got sick, I was diagnosed with the Flu, that was the first time I was prescribed an inhaler for the first time in my life, use it twice and never again, the heart palpitations were too scary for me.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
After dodging this thing for 2.5 years I ended up testing positive on July 15th. I had a slightly stuffy nose, but for whatever reason I kept feeling light headed that day, telling me something was off. So I took a Covid test at home just in case, and sure enough. Tested 3 times back to back. I am vaccinated and boosted but a little overweight. Had I not been light headed I probably never would have known I had it. I stayed upstairs for 6 or 7 days and masked up when I went downstairs. My wife never caught it.

Hard to believe this was the same virus that has killed and maimed so many people. I personally know 5 people who have passed away, and several who now have Long Covid, with heart issues and brain fog and all of that. It is very random and strange how it affects each of us differently, and I am of the opinion that there is a big genetic factor involved. My sister had it a month before I did and also had a very mild case. But there have been entire families devastated by Covid.

I have been of the opinion that Covid19 was a bioweapon and was designed to do what it does. This did not occur naturally in monkeys any more than AIDs was created by raccoons. I believe 2022-23 will be when the truth comes out, and could even be used as a reason to declare war against China.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

5 children have been infected with monkey pox.

abcnews.go.com...

I don't believe that this is just infecting gay people at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrthunker
It seems there is no “protection” from covid that prevents one from catching it. And like you said, you will recover so perhaps some of the paranoia about trying to not catch it is unfounded.

My brother died from Covid.

Not everyone recovers.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
covid is not new, has been around for decades

I'm sure you're going to back this up with some kind of evidence, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I got the new Covid variant after staying in a hospital ER for three hours with a family member. An older gent came in with his wife. Everybody was masked as per hospital policy. We shared the waiting area for over an hour. He was in a wheel chair and had tested positive for Covid. He wasn't coughing but his wife was. He was vaxxed and boosted( could overhear their check in info). Home tested positive. Now I'm not vaxxed and nobody in my family is. My elderly family member( in their 90s) didn't get it, thankfully. I had it again back in December of 2021 after 20 months of being Covid free. I guess I had a mild asymptomatic case back in Spring 2020. Now I was exposed at work with people who were vaxxed and boosted and coughed and sneezed and hacked. From the reactions to the vaxx and when they got Covid again. I think just being around the vaxxed will compromise your immune system. I wonder if i can sue the vaxx makers? Masks do nothing to stop Covid so don't sweat not wearing one.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So here I am at day 5. Fever has broken, symptoms are subsiding. It was like a flu on a scale of 1 to 10, it oeaked at about 7, I followed the conventional wisdom, tylenol, lots of fluids, bedrest. Still a little achy and feel a bit beat up, but feels like I am coming out of it. I would say the most critical thing is to force fluids, one problem I encountered was that I had to pee all the time, fluids were coming out of me as fast as I could put them in. Please be carefulm protect yourselves and take this thing seriously.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

mild Covid

Lol.

I love it!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Annee

mild Covid

Lol.

I love it!

I'd say testing positive and only being sick one day is mild.

Unlike my brother who ended up in the hospital and died.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join