It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberta sees over 3,500 bookings for pediatric COVID vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: vNex92
Unfortunately Canada and some provinces in Canada there are some willing participants who still believe that masks work agaisnt C19 just as much as the C19 boosters/vaxs.

Masks work just like they have for decades before covid-19. Moisture condensation on a solid surface is not a liberal hoax, and it's the reason surgeons wear masks and doctors offices ask that you wear a mask if you have flu like symptoms. Ask Asia.

While I don't think most kids need a vaccine for covid, I also don't see the harm in it. 1 of my 5 kids is vaccinated, and she's 17. The rest of them have had covid and handled it just fine. Almost everyone I know, and most of their kids, are vaccinated. They're fine.

I know you wish that we would all die, but it's not going to happen. Not a single remnant of the vaccine is left in our bodies after a few weeks. Cope.

Except surgeons were better masks than those given out to people, or generic bought ones. Even Fauci said for masks to have a chance at "working" they need to be a certain kind. Do you even read your own parroted propaganda?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: nugget1
Alberta has over 4 million citizens, so 3,500 is pretty insignificant in the bigger picture.
You wouldn't say that if it was your child or grandchild.

No, I wouldn't....my child wouldn't get the vaccine. Number wise, it's statistically insignificant. Child wise, it's a travesty. Sadly, their parents think they're doing the right thing and are willing to take the chance that their child won't be the 'rare' serious adverse reaction- or death.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
You can cure a lot of diseases but you just can't cure stupid.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: vNex92
Unfortunately Canada and some provinces in Canada there are some willing participants who still believe that masks work agaisnt C19 just as much as the C19 boosters/vaxs.

Masks work just like they have for decades before covid-19. Moisture condensation on a solid surface is not a liberal hoax, and it's the reason surgeons wear masks and doctors offices ask that you wear a mask if you have flu like symptoms. Ask Asia.

While I don't think most kids need a vaccine for covid, I also don't see the harm in it. 1 of my 5 kids is vaccinated, and she's 17. The rest of them have had covid and handled it just fine. Almost everyone I know, and most of their kids, are vaccinated. They're fine.

I know you wish that we would all die, but it's not going to happen. Not a single remnant of the vaccine is left in our bodies after a few weeks. Cope.

Brighteon video

Cool story. Now do an experiment.

Make 2 videos.

Cough on a mirror unmasked, and then do it with a mask.

why now show the difference between places that had mask mandates and places that didn't. There should be a massive difference in the number of sick folks and should make your point super clearly.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Masks work when used correctly.

My wife went through over ten a day at the testing facility.

Dropping them on the floor in the grocery store, wearing with facial hair, wearing it on your chin, hanging it from your rear view mirror, wearing it multiple times and such most likely does more harm than good.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Masks work when used correctly.

My wife went through over ten a day at the testing facility.

Dropping them on the floor in the grocery store, wearing with facial hair, wearing it on your chin, hanging it from your rear view mirror, wearing it multiple times and such most likely does more harm than good.

a reply to: LordAhriman

Proper masks work for their intended purpose. Cloth ill fitting diapers on the face are stopping what exactly? Why not wear one the next time you are painting something in an enclosed space and tell us how well that worked?

When my kid was in the hospital just before Covid hit (or when they offically acknowledged it), they put up a sign on her room for droplets as she picked up a cough after being admitted and every doctor or nurse who came in to see her put on new masks, gloves and gowns and then promptly placed them in a special garbage bin when they left the room.

Have you seen any special containment bins place around the city or businesses for discarded dirty masks?

Do you follow these steps?

Personal Protective Equipment: Facial Protection
• Wear facial (mask and eye) protection to protect your mouth, nose and eyes.
• If you need a mask, you also need eye protection (e.g. goggles, face shields, visors
attached to masks).
• Perform hand hygiene before putting on and immediately after taking off facial
protection.
• Proper wearing of masks includes:
o ensuring a snug fit over the nose and under the chin;
o molding the metal bar over the nose;
o wearing the mask with the moisture-absorbing side closest to the face;
o removing mask when leaving patient room or bed space;
o changing mask when it becomes moist;
o careful removal after use, touching only the elastic or ties;
o not wearing masks around the neck.
• Prescription glasses do not meet Workplace Health and Safety regulations for eye
protection.
• Clean and disinfect re-useable eye protection after each use.
• Discard single-use masks and eye protection in regular waste container.
Refer to the AHS Donning and Doffing PPE posters for details on careful removal and
disposal of facial protection.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join