It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alberta sees over 3,500 bookings for pediatric COVID vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately Canada and some provinces in Canada there are some willing participants who still believe that masks work agaisnt C19 just as much as the C19 boosters/vaxs.

There are over supposedly 3,500 bookings for the pediatric COVID vaccine.
All this because young youth and children are being pressured by health Canada to get them vaccinated with the Moderna vaccines and Pfizer.

Alberta sees over 3,500 bookings for pediatric COVID vaccine

one infectious disease expert at the Stollery Children’s Hospital hopes this will lower the number of kids under 5 needing hospitalization because of the virus.

These same experts that had always appeared since the first vaccination rollout will refuse to knowledge that the virus had little affect on the children/youth.

These same experts will never blame the vaxs nor the boosters for Myocarditis in youth.

In Many Euporean countries they already had either suspended or banned the use of Moderna vaxs on youth its dueb to the reports of Myocarditis in youth.

edit on 2-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's not like that everywhere. In the US less than 3% have gotten it for their children.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Thank God for that, I wouldn't put that in my child for all the monies in the world...it would literally be over my dead body.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Thank God for that, I wouldn't put that in my child for all the monies in the world...it would literally be over my dead body.

I think most people feel this way and I think most people are realizing it's not safe or effective. It's a big global experiment where the only people with immunity is big pharma.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   

There are still many in Europe in some places where they arent taking anymore of the booster doses.

This is also happening in Canada as well, the top health doctors are surprised by just how many are refusing to get their boosters.

Its clear that many of these top health doctors dont read their own data.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Unfortunately Canada and some provinces in Canada there are some willing participants who still believe that masks work agaisnt C19 just as much as the C19 boosters/vaxs.

Masks work just like they have for decades before covid-19. Moisture condensation on a solid surface is not a liberal hoax, and it's the reason surgeons wear masks and doctors offices ask that you wear a mask if you have flu like symptoms. Ask Asia.

While I don't think most kids need a vaccine for covid, I also don't see the harm in it. 1 of my 5 kids is vaccinated, and she's 17. The rest of them have had covid and handled it just fine. Almost everyone I know, and most of their kids, are vaccinated. They're fine.

I know you wish that we would all die, but it's not going to happen. Not a single remnant of the vaccine is left in our bodies after a few weeks. Cope.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh no not 3500 people. Hope for the best for these children, but that's not really a huge amount. Seems to be way more adults who at least seem responsible enough not to knee jerk inject their kids with the crap at the first opportunity.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yeah, anytime someone's like ,hey try this! And by the way we have blanket immunity against any and all Liability... that's pretty much a dead giveaway.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Didn't Dr Brix just recently admit the 'vaccines' are useless to stop the spread or catch covid ?

Former White House COVID response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx told FNC “Your World” host Neil Cavuto that she was urging the vulnerable amid the current COVID-19 wave to take Paxlovid, an anti-viral medication as a means to protect against the virus.

However, she also acknowledged the vaccines were not as effective as many were led to believe and admitted health officials overplayed it.

Breitbart article

This is criminal, when are these a**holes going to be ended?!

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

From the same video the doctor just said this. So the vaccines no longer prevent C19 itself but hospitalizations? how do they prevent it when some provinces in Canada and some other countries had just refused to release the hospitalizations record of cases?

Hospitals then we probably can prevent a large number of hospitalizations even if the vaccine does not prevent itself.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

when are these a**holes going to be ended

The truth will eventually come out, you know Pfizer tried to hide that data for 55 years, now the MSM is ignoring it.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Russell Brand makes a lot of sense as he seems to slalom his
way thru on you tube quite nicely.

That's not easy to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Masks work just like they have for decades before covid-19. Moisture condensation on a solid surface is not a liberal hoax, and it's the reason surgeons wear masks and doctors offices ask that you wear a mask if you have flu like symptoms. Ask Asia.

While I don't think most kids need a vaccine for covid, I also don't see the harm in it. 1 of my 5 kids is vaccinated, and she's 17. The rest of them have had covid and handled it just fine. Almost everyone I know, and most of their kids, are vaccinated. They're fine.

I know you wish that we would all die, but it's not going to happen. Not a single remnant of the vaccine is left in our bodies after a few weeks. Cope.

Brighteon video

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Alberta has over 4 million citizens, so 3,500 is pretty insignificant in the bigger picture.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Alberta has over 4 million citizens, so 3,500 is pretty insignificant in the bigger picture.
You wouldn't say that if it was your child or grandchild.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

But are they all under 5 or is it more like only 27k across the whole province that are under 5.

So its over 10% rushing out to save the child from ???? protecting them or some one else?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Brighteon video

Cool story. Now do an experiment.

Make 2 videos.

Cough on a mirror unmasked, and then do it with a mask.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Brighteon video

Cool story. Now do an experiment.

Make 2 videos.

Cough on a mirror unmasked, and then do it with a mask.
Nice try. I'll go with the studies in the video speaking the truth. If you want to look like a masked idiot, nobody is stopping you, just don't go telling people they work , because they don't

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

0 - 4 years old population 266,515

I calculate 1.3% not including the 5 year olds.

Check my math LOL

www.populationu.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join