It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer says tweaked COVID-19 shots boost omicron protection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Isn't what Pfizer claimed about the 2/3 Boosters before the fourth?

Pfizer says tweaked COVID-19 shots boost omicron protection

Pfizer’s omicron-only booster sparked the strongest immune response against that variant.

In a study of more than 1,200 middle-aged and older adults who’d already had three vaccine doses

Now Pfizer claims that omicron-only booster sparked the strongest immune response against that variant allegedly based off a study with just than 1,200 middle-aged and older adults.

I highly doubt Pfizer's claims.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Some people die from peanuts. Most don't. Same as with this ridiculous omicron strain.
We can't constantly make everyone suffer because of a few.
See to the few and leave the rest alone.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Immune response or stimulation does not = protection.

Have they said what protection people get from it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Omicron? The super mild/super contagious strain than has already run through most of the population, giving them mild symptoms and a strong set of antibodies?

I thought we'd already moved past omicron - what's the point?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
True believers should line up to get 10 of them. Safe and effective, no testing needed!
edit on 30-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good grief! I had yet another one of my coworkers spend the last week sitting in the same room, about 5' away from me, steadily coming down with COVID because her kid came home from camp with it, and one by one, her other kids also came down with it. She was at work Wednesday morning, asymptomatic, went home, got headache and tested positive after a negative 12 hours earlier.

So I am in my ... 3rd or 4th COVID quarantine at work. I have to test myself tomorrow and provide results and mask at work until the end of next week.

So far, I have yet to get it.

So far, I feel fine.

This stuff is stupid. I know people get it. I know some people get it seriously, but right now, I feel like the opening fight in Highlander. "Somebody, infect me!" It's not like I am trying to avoid it, but ffs, I just want to get it and be done already.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Pfizer wants to keep the scared sheep gravy train rolling.
Get ready for the “vaccine” lovers here to come in and say how grateful they are for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As long as the democrats communist are in power covid should not die, is a political tool and Pfizer needs to keep making their profits.

Covid has evolved into no more than a common cold, bad for some, mild for others.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Canada is a giant experiment with its moderna factories and no end in sigh yet.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Some people die from peanuts. Most don't. Same as with this ridiculous omicron strain.
That's because it's not about any 'disease'.
"Covid-19 the great reset' by Klaus Schwab

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Pfizer says...

Find the error!

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is the test data on the Pfizer 75-year release plan?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Though my husband and I went for the Pfizer vaccine, and one booster, it was mandatory for his job to be vaccinated.
Went with Pfizer because my dad worked there for many years, thought that might be a better option than the other unknowns.
In the end though, I don't trust any of the pharmaceutical companies, they just add to that 'big money controlling us' feeling - and I am not going for any more vaccines or boosters of any type.
Just a side note, an elderly neighbor of mine mentioned that she just got the second booster, waited for 9 months after her 1st booster shot because she came down with 'vaccine arm' (never heard of it), she was stiff and in pain in that arm for a long time.
Enough is enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It doesn't prevent infection but can prevent seriously disease, death.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What ??

They're just ' Tweaking™ ' their GOF'd™-up Bioweapon™ a teensy bit.

It's an Experiment™ after all, right ?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You might have already had it. Your body has an innate and an adaptive immune response. If it is dealt with at the innate level you might not even realize you have it. There will be few if any symptoms.

I had it and my wife didn't believe me until I took a test. Of course I was all hopped up on horse juice as well, so I felt almost nothing.

This pandemic would be over if we had done nothing. This is a modern day Titanic story, where big pharma and "science" were too big to fail. They ripped a giant hole down the side of humanities collective immune system, and now we have monkey pox, polio, and kids with hepatitis. It will be even more tragic once the ship finally sinks. At the moment the band is still playing on the tilting deck.

A 700,000-person study from Israel two weeks ago found that those who had experienced prior infections were 27 times less likely to get a second symptomatic covid infection than those who were vaccinated.

Natural Immunity

edit on 30-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: grammatical errors

edit on 30-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Those who trust what Anthony "Mengele" Fauci says, get what they deserve, and deserve what they get.

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toshmac

Prove it.

While you're chasing your tail trying to keep up with what lies to spread the rest of us have moved on.

It's going to be another "I told you so" moment but give it a few months for the conspiracy theory to become fact. How can anyone keep spouting the narrative when they've been proven wrong over and over again.

Fauchi, masks don't work for virus's, months later, two masks work better than one. Trumps vaccine is bad, we (democrats) will never take it. Later, Bidens vaccine works and highly effective! Everyone needs to take it! The vaccine is a 2 course dose, what are we on now? Booster 3? The vaccine does not cause death. The excess deaths is from gardening and being in contact with soil.

I could go on and on. I know most of you here aren't idiots and know these things but how is this being allowed to continue?

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toshmac

No it does not. The vaccinated are more likely to die than the unvaccinated based on the governments own data.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I have data to prove it. Look at Australia. 90% of people vaccinated. Does it prevent infection? Clearly it does not prevent infection.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join