It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your personal experience with the 8 propaganda techniques regarding Covid-19 vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Riouz5

There has never been a vaccine for coronavirus and there never will be.

Now that we are watching this version of corona virus, how many variants have been admitted so far? Alpha, Delta, Omicron, we went to variants like BA.5.

At some point we need to all admit to ourselves, this isn't going away. Furthermore, we need to understand how we got here.

This is pretty much what the CDC said back in 2020. That Coronavirus mutates frequently, and that it's likely to become endemic.

You're effectively saying that Fauci was right.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: litterbaux

Yes, I know all about the guy who hasn't worked in that field for a few decades now...

Consulting with the DoD isn't working?

IF it's in a different field, does it still count?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Unfortunately for you, that’s not working out very well.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I think you left off #9 on your list- a very important one, too!

I was willing to wait for the usual 10 years worth of data to determine how safe and effective the vaccine was, but when they started bribing people to get vaccinated I didn't need to wait for anymore information before making up my mind.

People flocked to vaccination sites to get a free slice of pizza, a free beer or any number of other bribes. They wanted as many people as possible injected (infected) as soon as possible. Coupled with another glaringly obvious red flag that things weren't on the up-and-up, real time events made the decision for me.

March 15, 2021 - The White House is set to unveil a $1.5 billion public relations campaign aimed at boosting vaccine confidence and uptake across the U.S.

[www.statnews.com...]

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

And are you trying to take his experience that he had in the field as evidence the vaccines are nonsense?

Going by logical thinking I will take the opinion of a person who is more up to speed with the technology than the person who last worked on it 30+ years ago. Unless they stayed on board the whole time working on it then they start to lose credibility over time.

This isn't like human psychology here where we just rehash ideas in different ways and regurgitate them in different forms to, for example you ask a 90 year old on their opinion on current events and they may have some wise words, and might be right.
This is a technology, built within the material world passed down to other people who have added onto it, once it's changed in a psoitive manner, it's not going back to its more "primitive" form that didn't work, which is when he was involved with the technology.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Here's a hint... I don't watch the news, i dont even have cable or anything like that and use a vpn. Nor did I pay attention. I worried about what my company was doing, and what doctors and health experts / officials were publishing.

I live in Ontario.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

How about common sense?

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When the Elites said that they Were Exempt.
That's What Drove the Final Nail.
Not that i Considered taking some Experimental Crap Anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite you must have flunked high school bio and been looking at propaganda not data while researching. Yikes! This post of yours must be embarrassing...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

Nonsense : he also played the ukulele in High-School™ music class 25 years ago, and is fully able to sit-in and jam with a jazz band, or symphonic orchestra today.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Right! Like taking an untested experimental injection for s "disease" that has almost no chance of killing you.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
a reply to: MiddleInsite you must have flunked high school bio and been looking at propaganda not data while researching. Yikes! This post of yours must be embarrassing...

A complete lack of self-awareness - a tell of progressivism - means an inability to be embarrassed.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In early April 2020, I already had read a lot of studies on what certain vitamins and supplements could do, and I had all of them with me before we even locked down.

I already knew that: a vaccine would work very much like the flu vaccine and that the only real way out of this en masse or individually would be to get covid.

Even when we thought it was a 3% death rate, I thought, "Good odds then, 97% chance of surviving." Not long after, we realized the death rate was much lower - even better.

In March and April 2020, when I kept reading, "Oh we don't know if natural immunity lasts," THAT is when I knew something was absolutely wrong, and I've stayed away ever since. Because that is absolutely untrue. We've known how natural immunity works for viruses for decades, but NOW it changes? I don't think so....

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

Even when we thought it was a 3% death rate, I thought, "Good odds then, 97% chance of surviving." Not long after, we realized the death rate was much lower - even better.

The problem with natural immunity is that around 85 percent of the population must have it in order for herd immunity to be effective.

The US has a population of 331,000,000.

85 percent of 331,000,000 is 281,350,000.

Covid has a mortality rate of approximately 1.3 percent

1.3 percent of 281,350,000 is 365,755.

Of course, that 1.3 percent isn't spread evenly. It's mostly the elderly and people with comorbidity. And that number is disputed anyway. So, let's cut it in half.

50 percent of 365,755 is 182,877.

So, based on puerly on back of the napkin math, without a substantial vaccination program, approximately 182,877 Americans would die before herd immunity was achieved.

With a vax, simply reduce that number by the percentage of people who gat vaxed.

Yes, it's a lot more complicated than this as the mortality rate varies considerably by age, but you get the general idea.

Even if we were to cut this number in half again it would be the equivalent of setting of a nuke in a metropolitan area.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

a reply to: Riouz5

There has never been a vaccine for coronavirus and there never will be.

Now that we are watching this version of corona virus, how many variants have been admitted so far? Alpha, Delta, Omicron, we went to variants like BA.5.

At some point we need to all admit to ourselves, this isn't going away. Furthermore, we need to understand how we got here.

This is pretty much what the CDC said back in 2020.

The cdc will say whatever you pay them to say. Just ask the teachers union.
Why do people like you quote them as if it gives you any credibility?
I know a woman on a corner named Shanell. For fifteen bucks she will say anything I tell her to say, but at least I know quoting prostitutes doesn’t make me look any smarter.
Even if I’m holding a clipboard.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Card stacking - presenting only the information that is positive to an idea or proposal and omitting information that is contrary to that idea; this term comes from stacking a deck of cards in your favor; used to slant a message.

This stands out to me.

The prospect of changing jobs or living on the street emphasized just how hard the Canadian Government was forcing individuals to taking a chance on something they would rather not. The lack of liability for the pharmaceutical companies, and not hearing of companies offering financial support for employees in the event of adverse effects beforehand was a red flag. I haven't heard of any success stories for those messed up beyond imagination from the safe and effective use of this new technology.

How many companies have picked up the tab for employees who's lives have changed since we started asking them to take these injections? Where are the examples?

edit on 31-7-2022 by dffrntkndfnml because: spacing

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
In early April 2020, I already had read a lot of studies on what certain vitamins and supplements could do, and I had all of them with me before we even locked down.

I already knew that: a vaccine would work very much like the flu vaccine and that the only real way out of this en masse or individually would be to get covid.

In March and April 2020, when I kept reading, "Oh we don't know if natural immunity lasts," THAT is when I knew something was absolutely wrong, and I've stayed away ever since. Because that is absolutely untrue. We've known how natural immunity works for viruses for decades, but NOW it changes? I don't think so....

Yeah c'mon sense should of told people the natural immunity not working against only one virus ever was nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Personally, I have only seen propaganda on the news and social media.

Everyone I have talked to directly, face to face, were fine. Even people I thought would give me a hard time didn't.

Even my employers were VERY understanding.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
My employer has a hard core lefty as an HR manager, so when the lockdowns and illegal mandate was instituted, they said everyone had to be vaccinated by a certain date, Feb 15 -22.

Only 5 people out of 80 at our location refused including me, then the supreme court banned the illegal mandate, but our HR still wanted to mandate it, so the owner of the big corporation had to shut her down and then we 5 got to keep our jobs.. That is the power of propaganda. The power of a degenerating hive mind is difficult to overcome.

None of the 75 who were already jabbed were required to wear masks, but I had to since I refused the jab, that is until the illegal mandate was overturned by the supreme court. This made a lot of the lefties angry, but they couldn't do squat about it except reeee!..

And then several already jabbed started catching Covid and had to stay home. None of us unjabbed have ever gotten Covid.

Hive mind compromised hospital staff began telling patients family members they can't visit their sick family members and it was the fault of the unjabbed they were told. Total lies because of the massive hive minded propaganda campaigns.

People have changed for the absolute worse case imaginable since Biden. All because of effective propaganda used against VERY STUPID people who bought into all the lies and even became zealots for the cause against freedom, critical thinking, and even human decency. All out the window since the trash moved in to DC.

Every trick of propaganda is still even now being used, and even with many lies being exposed, the hive mind will not allow being told they are wrong.

A lot of different forms of severe and many illegal things of punishment for those who didn't submit to a death jab, a Russian Roulette Jab. "We don't have the authority to issue a mandate" OH but we changed our mind and will do it anyway.

That's they way of scum tyrants. They had to bribe everyone, plus accepted big bribes to get a majority of authorities on board. Plus getting other country allies to do exactly the same thing to create an illusion of compliance and labeling it an "Everyone everywhere is doing this" method of propaganda.
edit on 31-7-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join