It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Warns Puberty Blocker May Cause Brain Swelling, Vision Loss In Children

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Chemical castration, When used on males, these drugs can reduce sex drive, sexual fantasies, and capacity for sexual arousal. Life-threatening side effects are rare, but some users show increases in body fat and reduced bone density, which increase long-term risk of cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis, respectively. Males may also experience gynecomastia (development of larger-than-normal mammary glands in males); full development is less common unless chemical castration is combined with feminizing oestrogen therapy.

Meaning the next generation of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, obesity, osteoporosis will be now earlier in life for the children taking this chemicals than of regular adults.

More money for pharm for life long treatments.

But is ok, Munchin wants now to pass a bill to give tax payer dollars for universal health care.

This is what democrats wants for our children and the next generation.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Annee

PS Aren't you part of the "reality based community"? I would have thought you'd know this stuff.

I am. Unicorns are imaginary. Gender Dysphoria is not.

As I've said: "Making a human is like stirring soup". You throw all the ingredients into a big vat - and stir. Even though you use the same ingredients every time -- its never going to come out exactly the same. There will always be variations.

Again -- it's taken years to convince people being gay is not a choice. Neither is Gender Dysphoria. Both are born - how their body was made.

I have a couple transgender friends. I believe them.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The body you are born in also not imaginary.

For the longest time I wanted to be a horse, but that's not the skin I was born in. I had to make peace with that. That is what treatment should involve rather than carving up an otherwise healthy body.

Of course you can continue to be you, but you don't have the power to alter reality.

edit on 28-7-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The body you are born in also not imaginary.

For the longest time I wanted to be a horse, but that's not the skin I was born in. I had to make peace with that. That is what treatment should involve rather than carving up an otherwise healthy body.

Of course you can continue to be you, but you don't have the power to alter reality.

Stick with humans.

There's more to the body then the physical packaging.

Brain scans tell us a lot.

Biological sex differences in brain function and structure are reliably associated with several cortico-subcortical brain regions www.nature.com...

Your brain tells you who you are.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The brain is incredibly plastic. If it weren't, there would be no chance of healing after stroke. You aren't regenerating tissue after all; you are re-training your brain. You can also change it by changing how you think and act. As you say, brain scans tell us a lot.

You said stick to human butvwhy you hating on furries and people who engage in puppy play like that?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Pharma and far leftists doesn't seem mind that they are going after the young.

edit on 28-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The brain is incredibly plastic. If it weren't, there would be no chance of healing after stroke. You aren't regenerating tissue after all; you are re-training your brain. You can also change it by changing how you think and act. As you say, brain scans tell us a lot.

You said stick to human butvwhy you hating on furries and people who engage in puppy play like that?

Is this about Furries?

Do Furries need puberty blockers?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: marg6043

Pharma and far leftists doesn't seem mind that they are going after the young.

Do you understand a male to female transgender does not want an Adam's Apple or a beard?

And a female to male does not want breasts?

When and how exactly in your mind should the effects of puberty be prevented?

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Dodging the issue ... tsk, tsk. And the argument is whether or not anyone needs to have puberty blocked.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Dodging the issue ... tsk, tsk. And the argument is whether or not anyone needs to have puberty blocked.

I'm not dodging the issue. And I'm not the one trying to bring in other factors.

I've been following the Science of brain scans for many years. It is an evolving science. "People are their brain".

Brain scans remarkably good at predicting political ideology:www.sciencedaily.com... www.sciencedaily.com...

Religion on the Brain: www.the-scientist.com...

Gender Differences Are Encoded Differently in the Structure and Function of the Human Brain Revealed by Multimodal MRI: www.frontiersin.org...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I also aware certain areas of the brain can be trained and evolve?

There's reason for early diagnoses and education in Autism.

edit on 28-7-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yeah Anne.

When and entire 2nd grade class changes their pronouns we SURELY BELEIVE that they are not being groomed and coached by the activist teacher.

twitter.com...

mercatornet.com...
edit on 28-7-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

A male will never, ever be a female and a female will never, ever be a male, the same way that you will never grow a penis and a vagina just because you wish it after you are born.

It is never, ever going to happen, forcing the body to resemble the sex they were no born with, is long life of forced medications, mutilations scaring and the side effects of hormones and at the end a very unhappy individual with mental illness.

Do you understand that, or you are soo obtuse you can not see it or understand it, the body can be fooled with enough castration and mutilation, but the mind will never, ever be fooled and that is how these individuals become mentally unstable.

Targeting children is just child abuse of a lifetime of mental and health problems.

edit on 28-7-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's a chicken/egg argument. There is no way to determine if they brain looks a way because of the behavior or if the behavior is driven by how the brain looks.

Scientists are aware that how you use your brain can drive changes in scans.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah Anne.

When and entire 2nd grade class changes their pronouns we SURELY BELEIVE that they are not being groomed and coached by the activist teacher.

twitter.com...

Why is it necessary to specify gender? Who benefits?

Non-gender pronouns are not new.

From as early as the 14th century to the modern era, singular they/them pronouns have signified a gender-neutral identity that defies gender stereotyping.

The commonly used nonbinary pronoun, singular “they,” could likely be the English language’s oldest gender-neutral pronoun. With constant references throughout history, literature and spoken English, the use of they/them pronouns is far from new. reporter.rit.edu...

I grew up in the 50s with a disabled mom.

I can tell you from experience -- equality has to be forced.

It's not grooming. What a stupid word.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If they can pretend they are a different gender, they can pretend they can see too...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join