It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAYNE ROOT: 33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
I personally know of 10 people, including close friends and family who have died from COVID. No one on my side of the family. I know of lots of people who have been vaxxed. I know of 0 people that have been vaxxed who have died or have serious complications from it, beyond a day or two having a fever and feeling ill when first getting it.

How many vaxxed do you know who dropped dead unexpectedly?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: putnam6

The wording is tricky in that post.

I personally know of 10 people, including close friends and family who have died from COVID. No one on my side of the family. I know of lots of people who have been vaxxed. I know of 0 people that have been vaxxed who have died or have serious complications from it, beyond a day or two having a fever and feeling ill when first getting it.

10 people died from covid.

He/she know lots of people who were vaxxed, zero of those have died or had serious complications from the vaccination.

How many who did get covid and died were vaccinated?

They will be back to clear that up I'm sure.

Check the last sentence dude

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Anyone that believes that is simply an idiot. Just out of curiosity, does my anecdote of not knowing a single person who died from covid with or without a vaccine also play into your data? Or you prefer to believe 1 man had 33 vaccinated friends die?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Remember the whole antagonistic attitutde some ATS members have towards anecdotes? My anecdote is quite contrary to yours.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Anyone that believes that is simply an idiot. Just out of curiosity, does my anecdote of not knowing a single person who died from covid with or without a vaccine also play into your data? Or you prefer to believe 1 man had 33 vaccinated friends die?

You obviously didn't read the whole thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Holy #. I think youre on to something - it's as if people die.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

"Nothing on any of the mainstream media so nope, I don't believe it's true"

Now that right there is funny, LOL. I didn't expect this site to attract Sheeple.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArizonaGal
a reply to: ChiefD

"Nothing on any of the mainstream media so nope, I don't believe it's true"

Now that right there is funny, LOL. I didn't expect this site to attract Sheeple.

Yeah i actually went along with questioning some of the other sources but any cred was destroyed by stating that little gem. No one looking for truth looks to the mainstream media, quite the opposite in fact.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Meanwhile Pres. Trump has been an advocate of the vaccines, he has always stated it is people's right to decide whether to be vaccinated or not. He wasn't and isn't one of the pushers for "everyone" to be vaxxed. The ones pushing for "everyone must be vaccinated" are the democrat party and the left as a whole. So, yes this is a partisan issue.

edit on 24-7-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Meanwhile Pres. Trump has been an advocate of the vaccines, he has always stated it is people's right to decide whether to be vaccinated or not. He wasn't and isn't one of the pushers for "everyone" to be vaxxed. The ones pushing for "everyone must be vaccinated" are the democrat party and the left as a whole. So, yes this is a partisan issue.

It's very curious how this became a partisan issue. Most democrats including Kamala Harris and your crazy CNN hosts were talking about how there was no way "Trump's" vaccine was going to be safe because it was rushed through. Lefties said they weren't going to take his vaccine and I guarantee that if Trump had been reelected that the left would have been the "anti-vaxxers" Instead, the approval was stalled until after the election and then as Biden went full psycho, sincere Dr's, scientists and professionals couldn't get any air time at all.

Eventually right wing media outlets started to pick up the stories but the people speaking out weren't partisan, they were talking to whoever would let them speak! Then all of a sudden, it became a partisan pissing match. ANYONE who was critical of the science and the policies got labeled a "right winger"

Politicians destroyed medicine.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: schuyler

*Sopranos Star Tony Sirico dead.

At 79, of dementia. So why not just copy the obituaries and blame all the deaths on vax? Listing deaths seems to be the extent of "proof" here on ATS.

I copied what he quoted. Wow you found one person. You solved the mystery !

Yes, I understand you quoted someone else. That's a given. Duh. The point, that you seem to have intentionally ignored, is that people seem to be blaming any and all deaths to covid or the vaccine. That's one guy I happened to know about. The rest of what he said is 33 dead in 8 months since his marriage. In the same time frame I know NO ONE who has died. So whose experience is more valid? His because he is a celebrity? What proof is there that this guy's death list has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with covid or the vaccine? Like I said, and this is the important part:

Why not just copy the obituaries and blame all the deaths on vax? It's just as valid as the narrative you are pushing.

You're clearly out of your league. There have been hundreds of threads with mountains of evidence including massive increase in all cause mortality that began in 2021. Not 2020 when covid hit. The universe doesn't revolve around you, and you have no clue what's going on.

Yes, 99% of them posted by you, with spurious data to back up your claims and very little, if any, evidence...

As many have pointed out, people tend to need evidence to tie a death to a vaccine.... Just because someone died and was vaccinated DOES NOT prove correlation..

So far your attempt, (which seems a bit obsessive to me), to prove that everyone will die from the vaccines, is faltering significantly...

PA

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

This would be highly relevant if the OP insisted everybody who got vaccinated died, alas they are not.

They are just claiming these people listed died and they were vaccinated, utterly irrespective of your anecdotally knowing 10 people who got vaxxed that are still alive and fine.

I likely know over 100 people that have received vaccinations and have lived to tell the tale, but it doesn't mean there isn't the potential that some who are dying that seem to be in good health aren't as lucky.

BTW are you getting boosted?

You know, like every 9 months? and those persons you know are they continually getting boosted as well? Inquiring minds want to know.

Did the people you know get the saline or the real thing. Do you remember the news reports of saline being shipped instead of the vaccination?

posted on Jul, 27 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

I’ll say what everyone else is thinking. You’re full of sh!t.

Only 1 in 300+ people in the US died of and had covid listed on their death certificate, of those only a tiny proportion are attributed directly to covid and of those the MAJORITY have been vaccinated.

Statistically you’d need to have a social circle of at the very least 3000 people for this to be true. More like 10,000 when you consider the other factors.

Again, I smell BS.

edit on 27/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join