It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAYNE ROOT: 33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

How does one remain so obtuse to what's going on around him?
How does one just ignore all the indicators everyone else sees.
It must come with great difficulty I would imagine. Is fear that
efficient of a manipulator? Maybe if a person is such a trusting
soul they've suppressed all suspicious reasoning to the point of
swimming with sharks? Just ignore the jaws and teeth and
nature of sharks. Forget the fact your swimming in their world
and deny the danger right up to the point of frenzy I guess. Right?
As you yell to the on lookers, ( come on in the waters fine).
Even mocking their healthy suspicions. But one can't dodge the
sharks forever.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

May I ask without me using google, how old would you consider natural for death?

*Sopranos Star Tony Sirico dead.

I mean he was nearly 80, are you suggesting we should be living into 90s or 100s

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump would change his mind about the vaccines if he were to find out how the the Biden Administration allowed the formula to be changed in March of 2021.

you do miss your ex leader dont you, how come you are able to state so categorically what Trump would do?, I have never seen such devotion to any single politician in my lifetime you should be.....proud.

edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago722202257 by UpThenDown because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: schuyler

How does one remain so obtuse to what's going on around him?
How does one just ignore all the indicators everyone else sees.
It must come with great difficulty I would imagine. Is fear that
efficient of a manipulator? Maybe if a person is such a trusting
soul they've suppressed all suspicious reasoning to the point of
swimming with sharks? Just ignore the jaws and teeth and
nature of sharks. Forget the fact your swimming in their world
and deny the danger right up to the point of frenzy I guess. Right?
As you yell to the on lookers, ( come on in the waters fine).
Even mocking their healthy suspicions. But one can't dodge the
sharks forever.

What if, no one I know has had a reaction, but 1, out of hundreds of people I know..1, and he is ok. You see what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

May I ask without me using google, how old would you consider natural for death?

I mean he was nearly 80, are you suggesting we should be living into 90s or 100s

He said 100 year old Betty White died of the vax..sooooo...

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Trump would change his mind about the vaccines if he were to find out how the the Biden Administration allowed the formula to be changed in March of 2021.

you do miss your ex leader dont you, how come you are able to state so categorically what Trump would do?, I have never seen such devotion to any single politician in my lifetime you should be.....proud.

Stockholm syndrome/cult

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

This!!! ^^^^^^^^ I have a difficult time understanding the whole mentality too. It just boggles the mind.

Check your PM's.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: schuyler

At 79, of dementia. So why not just copy the obituaries and blame all the deaths on vax? Listing deaths seems to be the extent of "proof" here on ATS.

I copied what he quoted. Wow you found one person. You solved the mystery !

Yes, I understand you quoted someone else. That's a given. Duh. The point, that you seem to have intentionally ignored, is that people seem to be blaming any and all deaths to covid or the vaccine. That's one guy I happened to know about. The rest of what he said is 33 dead in 8 months since his marriage. In the same time frame I know NO ONE who has died. So whose experience is more valid? His because he is a celebrity? What proof is there that this guy's death list has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with covid or the vaccine? Like I said, and this is the important part:

Why not just copy the obituaries and blame all the deaths on vax? It's just as valid as the narrative you are pushing.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The American Pickers guy has had some drug and alcohol issues I believe.

Most certainly could account for a stroke.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've had to bury 7 family members and 4 close friends over this COVID crap. Most were "vaccinated", some were not. Doesn't mean much to me either way as it won't bring them back.

I don't need to detail what I'd do if I found concrete confirmation that this was all orchestrated to thin out the population.

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

At 79, of dementia. So why not just copy the obituaries and blame all the deaths on vax? Listing deaths seems to be the extent of "proof" here on ATS.

I copied what he quoted. Wow you found one person. You solved the mystery !

Yes, I understand you quoted someone else. That's a given. Duh. The point, that you seem to have intentionally ignored, is that people seem to be blaming any and all deaths to covid or the vaccine. That's one guy I happened to know about. The rest of what he said is 33 dead in 8 months since his marriage. In the same time frame I know NO ONE who has died. So whose experience is more valid? His because he is a celebrity? What proof is there that this guy's death list has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with covid or the vaccine? Like I said, and this is the important part:

Why not just copy the obituaries and blame all the deaths on vax? It's just as valid as the narrative you are pushing.

You're clearly out of your league. There have been hundreds of threads with mountains of evidence including massive increase in all cause mortality that began in 2021. Not 2020 when covid hit. The universe doesn't revolve around you, and you have no clue what's going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

The evidence is there in the insurance industry stats. Not in anecdotes. Anecdotes should direct us to investigate the stats.

The stats don't lie - this is a 10-sigma event, it is NOT natural, it is EXTREME, and it is happening NOW. It is ongoing. Don't doubt the data. VAERS & the MHRA Yellow Card data is also verifiable & evidences a proportion of the vaccine injuries & deaths. It is REAL.

edit on JulyFriday2217CDT05America/Chicago-050005 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification, tags

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Keep fighting the good fight Sir.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What if, no one I know has had a reaction, but 1, out of hundreds of people I know..1, and he is ok. You see what you want to see.

Rubbish! I see what is obviously indicated by every issue at hand
pointing collectively to exactly the same outcome that is not with
out motive. Nor without villain that has practically even declared
their agenda and certainly posses the capability to do such.
The walls are closing in on denial and they aren't going
to stop. The denials will become less and less sustainable just
as they did for the German population of the 1930s. The scope is
simply much broader this time around. So what's to deny about
what is really happening in our faces. There is nothing deniable
about it.
edit on 22-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

So let me get this clear, you have 10 close family and friends who died of Covid, but all of them were unvaccinated? That's an awful lot of unvaccinated friends and family lol. Statistically, most people wont have many close friends or family die from Covid, most people wont have any. Yet you have 10... sorry to doubt you, if true it's certainly tragic, but it's even harder to believe when you claim every single one of them was unvaccinated.

Personally, I don't have any friends or family who died from Covid, I don't even know anyone who had a really severe case. But I do know of 3 different people who have experienced some sort of side-effect to the vaccine, including one heart attack. I also had to call an ambulance for another family member after their 3rd shot, and I know it was definitely the vaccine because the 2nd shot put them in bed for a week straight.

Either way, these are all anecdotal stories being told by people on the internet. No one can really verify either of our stories... but I have a pretty strong hunch, if we were to allow people to vote on which story seems more likely to be true, one of us would come out on top with a big lead. But I don't want to be presumptuous, maybe you are a totally standup person, not trying to spread any type of dangerous misinformation.
edit on 22/7/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Walks away from computer muttering under breath
( Glad I don't know him)

Good work
edit on 22-7-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

INTERESTING !

do you have a source for this ! i can remember a video of some dumb woman in a lab coat talking about how the Chinese had put up the formula ! online and they had fed the data to some AI computer and in 2-4 hours had the recipe for the death shot , i wish i had saved that video .

I wonder did they get the rest of the day off after

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: randomuser

So let me get this clear, you have 10 close family and friends who died of Covid, but all of them were unvaccinated? That's an awful lot of unvaccinated friends and family lol. Statistically, most people wont have many close friends or family die from Covid, most people wont have any. Yet you have 10... sorry to doubt you, if true it's certainly tragic, but it's even harder to believe when you claim every single one of them was unvaccinated.

Personally, I don't have any friends or family who died from Covid, I don't even know anyone who had a really severe case. But I do know of 3 different people who have experienced some sort of side-effect to the vaccine, including one heart attack. I also had to call an ambulance for another family member after their 3rd shot, and I know it was definitely the vaccine because the 2nd shot put them in bed for a week straight.

Either way, these are all anecdotal stories being told by people on the internet. No one can really verify either of our stories... but I have a pretty strong hunch, if we were to allow people to vote on which story seems more likely to be true, one of us would come out on top with a big lead. But I don't want to be presumptuous, maybe you are a totally standup person, not trying to spread any type of dangerous misinformation.

Most of the deaths were before the vaccines even became available. I guess I know more people than you imagine. 🤷‍♂️
edit on 22-7-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
YEP i Got the COVID VAX
NOT
and i Ain't Taking it unless by Force and then i will Fight.
This Bunch of Evil Bastards in Charge should be Hanged.
Maybe that's why they just recently Passed that Law.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

I checked the whole "91% of people who died from covid..." thing and was unable to find anything other than on fringe sites, nothing on any of the mainstream media so nope, I don't believe it's true. Neither expose-news.com or The Gateway Pundit are news sites and neither have any credibility.

I believe you have solved your own mystery concerning the lack of truth as per the highlighted section of your statement.

I am really shocked to see that anyone still believes the mainstream media these days.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join