It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Middle Ground For mRNA "Vaccine" Side Effects?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The people who made the most money are the people that you won't ever get to hear about because they don't push for mandates, they just sit back quietly and observe market trends, or they position their products to meet the changing markets.

Nintendo, springs to mind, as do the sweatshop owners who switched from making fake handbags to making Anime themed face masks.

Ever wondered how much money companies made selling bread makers, or ice cream machines, to all of those people who stopped eating out?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: tamusan

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

A lot more than what the mRNA vaccines are actually causing.

How many do you think they are causing?

Also is the risk worth it for people who aren't at risk like children?

My opinion is that only those with chronic illness need to be vaccinated against covid. How many times do I need to repeat that?

You are aware the shots reduce immunity at least temporarily, right? And the alleged protection only lasts a short period of time against current variant? So how many shots could it take to reach an adverse effect?

Source for literally any of that.

Source for... how about go away and buzz off.

In other words, no, you don't have a source for any of that.

You know that I'm going to come to just about every thread that you post on, and you know that I'm going to ask you for a source on every statement like the above that you make.

So, why not just provide some sources.

It's not hard, most of the time my sources are in my signature, if I have a different source I link to it. You ... you don't have bitchute videos most of the time.

I'm pretty certain that I could find a bitchute video claiming to have proof that Justin Beiber is a shape changing space lizard.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The government creates a problem, then comes up with a solution and creates a government organization to 'fix' the problem. The tax payers are on the hook for billions that ultimately get funneled right back to the government.

Those with serious health decline after vaccination are always given expensive tests that turn up little- usually just myocarditis, autoimmune disease, POTS syndrome and a plethora of other problems- not attributed to vaccination. Just coincidental; MANY coincidences.

Cat scans, MRI's, sleep studies, ECG's, neuroimaging- often repeated multiple times, and not covered by insurance in the majority of cases, just keeps that money flowing back to the government via the healthcare system. Money laundering at its finest.

The CDC sets policy for how doctors are to treat diseases; what drugs they can and can't use, what treatments will and won't be covered by insurance. Hospital directors are financiers, not doctors. They are responsible for ensuring CDC policies are followed and that the hospital is as profitable as can be.

Doctors who go against set policies don't remain employed. Private practice doctors who go against CDC policies face revocation of their license by any means necessary, and a case for malpractice brought by government agencies would be hard to beat.

If it wasn't for the watchful eye of a citizen we never would have known deaths from gunshot wounds were being listed as Covid deaths, or people dying 'with' C19 were listed as dying 'from' C19.

At the end of the day, government wins and citizens loose-again. Covid will fade into the background once the elections are over, and just simmer until needed again for the 2024 campaign trail.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

so you can state with no hesitation that Fauci didn't profit from this? That Walinski didn't profit from this? that leaders in other countries didn't profit from this?

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
Dont quote me on this but people are noticeably more sluggish and slow in the head as compared to before the plandemic. Just seems that way dont ask for irrefutable proof.

Of course, this could just be due to people socializing less, and spending more time in front of the TV.

Or it being 2022.

I could take everything that you said and dial it back to the 1980s, maybe.

Yes, that could be. I definitely remember people were a lot more expressive and energetic in the 1980s.

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

A lot more than what the mRNA vaccines are actually causing.

How many do you think they are causing?

Also is the risk worth it for people who aren't at risk like children?

My opinion is that only those with chronic illness need to be vaccinated against covid. How many times do I need to repeat that?

You are aware the shots reduce immunity at least temporarily, right? And the alleged protection only lasts a short period of time against current variant? So how many shots could it take to reach an adverse effect?

Source for literally any of that.

Source for... how about go away and buzz off.

In other words, no, you don't have a source for any of that.

You know that I'm going to come to just about every thread that you post on, and you know that I'm going to ask you for a source on every statement like the above that you make.

So, why not just provide some sources.

It's not hard, most of the time my sources are in my signature, if I have a different source I link to it. You ... you don't have bitchute videos most of the time.

I'm pretty certain that I could find a bitchute video claiming to have proof that Justin Beiber is a shape changing space lizard.

Yeah, I see you've been assigned to me. Come pay me a visit irl.

You see I've created many threads you never reply in because you don't have an answer or source. You only cherry pick things and attempt to waste my time. You haven't countered 99% of what I've posted.

Yeah I'm sure Justin Beibers face being half froze followed by his 25 year old wife having blood clot and needing heart surgery are just concidences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join