It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think humanity is in checkmate.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm watching what's happening around the world and it occurrs to me that they (the demon possessed perverts who want to establish the diabolical New World Order) may have humanity in checkmate.

I've been thinking this way for quite some time, but the situation in Europe - namely the farmers' protests in the Netherlands - had driven this idea home. The farmers are being forced out of business. The result of this will be economic devastation and widespread food shortages, disrupting an already fragile and collapsing supply chain. The farmers and many citizens protest by blocking highways and other important arteries, disrupting an already fragile and collapsing supply chain. The result of this will be economic devastation and widespread food shortages. Something of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Yes, I think we may be in checkmate. And if you really don't want to face losing the game when you're in checkmate, there's only one thing to do ...

:
edit on 2022 7 20 by incoserv because: typos, always typos.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Lol, reaction tells me that tossing tables and breaking plates is something that they're down with. ..

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Something of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Yes, I think we may need in checkmate.

What are you proposing we do in this Catch 22?

I get the reference. Wipe the slate clean. Still unanswered questions as to how.
edit on 20-7-2022 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain

Lol, reaction tells me that tossing tables and breaking plates is something that they're down with. ..

It's the quality of table tossing and plate breaking andwhose tables you toss and whose plates you break that matters.

As Thomas Jefferson said,

The tree of liberty must be watered betimes with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

... or something close to that.
:
edit on 2022 7 20 by incoserv because: typo again.

link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Porcelain frisbee.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Exactly. ,.
edit on 20-7-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I don't know that there is a "good" solution.

I've said before, these people (using that word loosely) are existential nihilists. This means that the only thing they value is being king of the dung heap. If they can't be that, nothing else matters to them. (Read a little Nietzsche.)

Then, if they lose, they know that once their gig is up we all know what devils they have been, they will all hang. If they are going to go down they'd just as soon takes us all down with them.

infolurker has it right. These are the people we are dealing with. This is the spirit of antichrist. In the end, they will lose; but it'll be a bloody battle to get to that victory.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of the movie 'Brazil'?

It is the first move where the hero has only one way out of the situation his life has led him to. He goes nuts.

I am not suggesting this but I think those in charge are trying to push everyone to it.

edit on 7 20 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Great advice. If you think you're beaten be a sore loser and act like a spoiled child.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds good when's the action start.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

👍

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Brilliant film. Terry Gilliam. A rather liberal chap created some of the most vivid dystopian images and scenes ever put on film.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Great advice. If you think you're beaten be a sore loser and act like a spoiled child.

I guess you'd rather comply, obey, keep your head down, never make waves. Yeah, just survive to eat whatever they let you have and crap it out for another day. I bet you are all boostered up. I bet you are still wearing a face muzzle. I bet you look forward to having nothing and being happy.

I'd bet that you are the kind of people that got us into this situation.
edit on 2022 7 21 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm watching what's happening around the world and it occurrs to me that they (the demon possessed perverts who want to establish the diabolical New World Order) may have humanity in checkmate.

Things don't look that bad yet, while enough survive somewhere humanity will carry on. Civilization is on shaky ground through with things like Agenda 21 and the WEF.

In someways, it does look like humanity is getting a good pruning these days. A lot of dead wood that is thick to get at. Humanity does have tough roots that will be hard to pull out for a checkmate move.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Wow. A short two sentence comment offered to the thread and you can't handle it to the degree that you need to explode with vindictiveness. Great job Mr. Serv. Is it that you are such a bad sport or a spoiled child that you cannot resist lashing out like that? Like the guy in your video?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just a hard fork... Byby queen, couple of moves left to mate, but they never go for mate always stale or remis, thats how we win

edit on 21-7-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

they (the demon possessed perverts who want to establish the diabolical New World Order) may have humanity in checkmate.

Why blaming onto others for what it's solely your own fault? There is nothing like a NWO: it is always the same old chaos.

But even if you were doing it fine, rationally, logically, objectively, and environmentally friendly, you would die. The difference would be you would die a bit later. Death remains the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
You could turn the whole thing around if you're feeling optimistic.

It's the wannabe NWO that is checkmated and flipping the board having a temper tantrum.

Lashing out with covid 19s and nations at war, shortages and inflation knowing full well they are beaten like they have already been informed God wins evil loses gg.

Just some hopium/copium for the few of us that still have a glimmer of hope. Yes I am huffing it and injecting it straight into my veins don't judge me.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   

hmm that jefferson quote made me think about what the futurists of mussolini's italy said in their manifesto

that

We want to glorify war — the only cure for the world — militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of the anarchists, the beautiful ideas which kill, and contempt for woman.

seems everyone thinks that people should die from time to time to serve some ideology or authority
or some ism

we'd rather kill it with fire , that which we cannot look upon , or reflect upon, or find common ground with.

we are a species doomed to fight eternally with ourselves and our own minds , never uniting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join