It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigated NIH-Fauci Wuhan Lab Funding But Said Nothing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I remember reading here a researcher stated that 3 sequences (I haven't a clue what any of that means, but this guy apparently did) were in an order that cannot occur in nature, and the only choice for it to exist, was lab manufactured. It was very early in the stages of this, and the guy who said it wasn't being political, he was just stating what he saw. Since I cannot find that now, it should be ignored by anyone needing "proof", but it was interesting enough to solidify the lab leak idea for me until I seem something definitive in the other direction. But my opinion counts for jack sh!t either way.

They also identified segments of code that match HIV, in addition to the furin cleavage site. It's a Frankenstein gain of function virus.

There are no sequences in the SARS-CoV-2 gene sequence that match to any part of HIV's sequence.

You can check it out in online BLAST. Zero matches.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I remember reading here a researcher stated that 3 sequences (I haven't a clue what any of that means, but this guy apparently did) were in an order that cannot occur in nature, and the only choice for it to exist, was lab manufactured. It was very early in the stages of this, and the guy who said it wasn't being political, he was just stating what he saw. Since I cannot find that now, it should be ignored by anyone needing "proof", but it was interesting enough to solidify the lab leak idea for me until I seem something definitive in the other direction. But my opinion counts for jack sh!t either way.

They also identified segments of code that match HIV, in addition to the furin cleavage site. It's a Frankenstein gain of function virus.

There are no sequences in the SARS-CoV-2 gene sequence that match to any part of HIV's sequence.

You can check it out in online BLAST. Zero matches.

Of course, you can explain what's in this graphic.

You do know what it means, right?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

But that would mean they don't have are best interests in mind.

And that dare I say, (GULP) they're even trying to kill us off in large
swaths at a time?

NOOOO! say it ain't sooopoo! This can't possibly be true!
Back stepping thru door shaking and panicked careens
over trash can in the alley way bounces up and runs out
on to freeway.

here is one.

and that dr brix said they lied about the virus too.

the mask thing especially.

it was an interview.

i'll try to find it

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Furin cleavage sites naturally occur in coronaviruses

Exploring the natural origins of SARS-CoV-2 in the light of recombination

A Novel Bat Coronavirus Closely Related to SARS-CoV-2 Contains Natural Insertions at the S1/S2 Cleavage Site of the Spike Protein

There is debate on the furin cleavage of the virus, and what it may imply, but other furin cleavage sites exist in other viruses that we know arose in nature, before we had the technology to alter genetic sequences.

Nobody believes that nonsense anymore. The furin cleavage site mutating to match the Moderna patent from 2016 is 1 in a few trillion odds wise. The CGG sequence never occurs in nature and that's only 3 of the 19. But nice try. That part of the story has been blown wide open.

The CGG sequence codes for the amino acid arginine.

As per the papers in my previous post, it occurs in other coronaviruses, which contain CGG CGG, or two arginines in sequence.

Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only does the unique Moderna sequence exist in the furin cleavage site, and only in that virus, Moderna funded the creation of the Wuhan labs.

I'm sure that's all just a coincidence.

Wuhan BSL4 lab was founded under the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1956.

Wuhan Institute of Virology, from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Moderna was founded in 2010.

Moderna, from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

<< 1   >>

join