It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigated NIH-Fauci Wuhan Lab Funding But Said Nothing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sound familiar? The FBI being in position of mind blowing evidence but staying quiet? The Hunter Biden laptop? The politics run deep in every 3 letter agency, so even if someone wants do the right thing, they are putting their career on the line. This is the same phenomena happening with doctors around the country. Question the Covid narrative? Your medical license is on the line. Social media will censor any one from even posting a study that goes against the narrative. We are getting dangerously close to transitioning to a China-like government.

New documents released by Judicial Watch reveal the FBI was investigating the decision by the National Institute of Health (NIH) to fund the Wuhoan lab where the scientists were performing gain of function research on bat coronavirus.

In early April of 2020 TGP reported that the China coronavirus (COVID19) most likely came from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. After years of denials and disputes the head of the WHO believes this is where it came from as well.

The email to the FBI was also sent to NIH officials, including Erik Stemmy, and stated that “in preparation for our call on Tuesday, Erik (cc’d) has provided responses to your initial questions below (also attached).” The more than four pages of responses are completely redacted aside from a reference to the U.S. grant to EcoHealth…

Leaked emails showed the NIH initially tried to cover up the "lab leak":

Most people knew very early on that this wasn't just some random bat virus. It literally "emerged" at the beginning of 2020--the official start of Agenda 21 and the great reset, like clock work. Eventually we learned the virus had some very strange "mutations" including a 19 character sequence on the furin cleavage site that is found no where else in nature but that matches code from a Moderna patent in 2016. The furin cleavage site is what allows the virus to infect humans via the ACE2 receptor binding domain.

Since then, this bioweapon virus has been used to justify doing nearly anything, and has put a large portion of the population in a hypnotic state where they agree with whatever "health authorities" mandate. Now we have to decide if we want to continue with the globalist great reset and play pandemic for the next 10 years until people are sick and dying from different viruses or experimental vaccines or if we want to wake up and not allow this travesty to continue.

SOURCE

TGP SOURCE

edit on 20-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I remember reading here a researcher stated that 3 sequences (I haven't a clue what any of that means, but this guy apparently did) were in an order that cannot occur in nature, and the only choice for it to exist, was lab manufactured. It was very early in the stages of this, and the guy who said it wasn't being political, he was just stating what he saw. Since I cannot find that now, it should be ignored by anyone needing "proof", but it was interesting enough to solidify the lab leak idea for me until I seem something definitive in the other direction. But my opinion counts for jack sh!t either way.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
we need to remove these "representatives" from office and start prosecuting these traitors with a jury of our peers... FOLKS,..... congress and the senate are not going to help us.. They are in on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I remember reading here a researcher stated that 3 sequences (I haven't a clue what any of that means, but this guy apparently did) were in an order that cannot occur in nature, and the only choice for it to exist, was lab manufactured. It was very early in the stages of this, and the guy who said it wasn't being political, he was just stating what he saw. Since I cannot find that now, it should be ignored by anyone needing "proof", but it was interesting enough to solidify the lab leak idea for me until I seem something definitive in the other direction. But my opinion counts for jack sh!t either way.

They also identified segments of code that match HIV, in addition to the furin cleavage site. It's a Frankenstein gain of function virus.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The WHO is sticking to their story that Covid "jumped into people from bats via an intermediary animal".

Meanwhile...
Covid-19 Has No ‘Credible Natural Ancestor’

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

But that would mean they don't have are best interests in mind.

And that dare I say, (GULP) they're even trying to kill us off in large
swaths at a time?

NOOOO! say it ain't sooopoo! This can't possibly be true!
Back stepping thru door shaking and panicked careens
over trash can in the alley way bounces up and runs out
on to freeway.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've been screaming that covid was genetically engineered from the start. It's super obvious and there's been tons of evidence.

The fact of the matter is that, governments don't want to admit when they are wrong or up to no good, nor do they want the liability.

edit on 20-7-2022 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan
we need to remove these "representatives" from office and start prosecuting these traitors with a jury of our peers... FOLKS,..... congress and the senate are not going to help us.. They are in on it.

I'd say stop voting for them, but if it were that easy Pelosi, Waters, Feinstein, McConnell, Schumer, etc. would not still be in office.

It's up to each state to secure their votes, and the Democratic states are passing laws to make sure that never happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I'd say stop voting for them, but if it were that easy Pelosi, Waters, Feinstein, McConnell, Schumer, etc. would not still be in office.

It's up to each state to secure their votes, and the Democratic states are passing laws to make sure that never happens.

If the elections are rigged, then there are no elections. You can be sure Soro's is spending billions to ensure that happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: network dude

They also identified segments of code that match HIV, in addition to the furin cleavage site. It's a Frankenstein gain of function virus.

There are no sequences in the SARS-CoV-2 gene sequence that match to any part of HIV's sequence.

You can check it out in online BLAST. Zero matches.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Furin cleavage sites naturally occur in coronaviruses

Exploring the natural origins of SARS-CoV-2 in the light of recombination

A Novel Bat Coronavirus Closely Related to SARS-CoV-2 Contains Natural Insertions at the S1/S2 Cleavage Site of the Spike Protein

There is debate on the furin cleavage of the virus, and what it may imply, but other furin cleavage sites exist in other viruses that we know arose in nature, before we had the technology to alter genetic sequences.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A Novel Bat Coronavirus Closely Related to SARS-CoV-2 Contains Natural Insertions at the S1/S2 Cleavage Site of the Spike Protein

There is debate on the furin cleavage of the virus, and what it may imply, but other furin cleavage sites exist in other viruses that we know arose in nature, before we had the technology to alter genetic sequences.

Nobody believes that nonsense anymore. The furin cleavage site mutating to match the Moderna patent from 2016 is 1 in a few trillion odds wise. The CGG sequence never occurs in nature and that's only 3 of the 19. But nice try. That part of the story has been blown wide open.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Doesn't this relate to a funding application which was turned down, meaning that they saw that it was a bad idea and put a stop to it?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

If the elections are rigged, then there are no elections. You can be sure Soro's is spending billions to ensure that happens.

Hey! You're going to offend Gates, Klaus, Bezos, Zuckerberg and the rest who spend many millions $$ each to ensure the proper candidates 'win' the elections!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Doesn't this relate to a funding application which was turned down, meaning that they saw that it was a bad idea and put a stop to it?

No; it means they'll have to find another way to influence elections under the table. It's politics 101.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Most people knew very early on that this wasn't just some random bat virus.

They thought that it was probably a variation on the original SARS virus, or that it has similar roots. Not that it was a conspiracy.

Which was why everybody was spraying disinfectant all over any flat surface, because SARs was heavily surface born.

It literally "emerged" at the beginning of 2020

Except for those cases in Europe in 1999, I guess.

the official start of Agenda 21 and the great reset, like clock work

Which Covid effectively put an end to. So if you're looking for a conspiracy wouldn't it be a conspiracy to stop agenda 22, not to support it?

this bioweapon virus

That kills maybe 1.3 percent of people, if they're seniors with diabetes.

Now we have to decide if we want to continue with the globalist great reset

Which Covid effectively put a stop to, because it caused governments to close their borders, and to effectively fund people's lives during lockdown. Which is completely the opposite of what the great reset was supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

No; it means they'll have to find another way to influence elections under the table. It's politics 101.

If Faucci was using this to influence the election, why turn down the funding bid, wouldn't gain of function research suit his purpose more?

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Nobody believes that nonsense anymore. The furin cleavage site mutating to match the Moderna patent from 2016 is 1 in a few trillion odds wise. The CGG sequence never occurs in nature and that's only 3 of the 19. But nice try. That part of the story has been blown wide open.

The CGG sequence codes for the amino acid arginine.

As per the papers in my previous post, it occurs in other coronaviruses, which contain CGG CGG, or two arginines in sequence.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

The CGG sequence codes for the amino acid arginine.

As per the papers in my previous post, it occurs in other coronaviruses, which contain CGG CGG, or two arginines in sequence.

Already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not only does the unique Moderna sequence exist in the furin cleavage site, and only in that virus, Moderna funded the creation of the Wuhan labs.

I'm sure that's all just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I've been screaming that covid was genetically engineered from the start. It's super obvious and there's been tons of evidence.

The fact of the matter is that, governments don't want to admit when they are wrong or up to no good, nor do they want the liability.

Yeah, because their history slate is SOOOOO clean.....NOT. I'm leaning more towards they are up to no good since that is what history proves in their case.

<<   2 >>

join