It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-Year-Old Fires Gun at police

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

They'll charge the guardian, not the kid. Kid didn't realize what implications it meant...at 4. Damn....

I carry. And Id have to consider defending myself against this kid? Some decision....to shoot him...or not😳
PS..I'd leap over n up n snatch him if possible, not shoot. But, at distance?
edit on 07220831America/ChicagoMon, 18 Jul 2022 19:45:08 -050045202200000008 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seems to be more and more news stories about people getting aggressive at fast food joints.

Just wait until the actual food shortages hit.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Violater1

Fast-Food and Low Blood sugar did this .

And of course the gun(s)! Gotta blame the inanimate object and demonize any lawful gun owners /s

naaahhh... let's delve even further into the situation. If there was no bullets, could the firearm be engaged on the 4 year old's foes? But can it be the bullet's fault? It was just minding it's own business inside the firearm right? We will have to look even further into the mechanical side of this deadly device and whoever has the patents for such a mechanism would ultimately have to be held at fault. Whoever this person is... from centuries ago... probably had parents, if those parents did not procreate, life would've been a little different in Chicago, they'd have to be making rap "trap" music videos wielding educational books as their lethal weaponry, instead of the whole Clint Eastwood John Wayne thing they gravitate towards today.

why didn't the cops return overwhelming fire?

bam, no future problems.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Was the father using this as a teaching moment for the kids?

Was it during visitation or is he being a real father raising his children?

So many questions.

It's very important to have the fathers presence in a child's life and upbringing.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

They'll charge the guardian, not the kid. Kid didn't realize what implications it meant...at 4. Damn....

I carry. And Id have to consider defending myself against this kid? Some decision....to shoot him...or not😳
PS..I'd leap over n up n snatch him if possible, not shoot. But, at distance?

"If the mean police men try to take daddy, point this at them and pull the trigger here, okay?"
-Daddy

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Clearly, the problem is that no matter how much they pay McDonalds workers, it'll never be enough for them to get orders right.
edit on 19 7 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: loufo
Well, we ran from Vietnam, and Afghanistan with the most well funded and technologically advanced military in the history of mankind, and under an international coalition for that matter in the case of the latter. Tanks can be ambushed, and home made frequency jammers can also be made to interfere with and even take out aerial assets. Not to mention the millions of consumer drones now in circulation that can easily be converted into flying grenades themselves or rigged to deploy them.

Theres also the case of American hesitancy to firing on their own citizenss, and the expected backlash when outnumbered 100:1 at least during a patrol surrounded by the most armed citizens on Earth all appearing to be civilians, any of which can be carrying concealed firearms and explosives.

Walk right by a tank, slap some sticky bomb to the tracks. Once it detonates the fellas hiding in manholes and dumpsters pop out, deploying crude smoke bombs and targeting with their own IR optics. This will repeat everyday all over the land and with progressively more sophisticated efficiency as the operations progress.

Folks it is good práctice to stop underestimating guerilla warfare.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

An aside here CPL and CCW and Open Carriers:

Recoil. How does a four yr old maintain holding the damn thing?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

An aside here CPL and CCW and Open Carriers:

Recoil. How does a four yr old maintain holding the damn thing?

Depends on caliber and weight of the sidearm.
ie; 22 cal vs 44 mag

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ive got a 45 ACP, 3 9mms, and my EDC since retiring is a 357 mag. All of them, I gotta HOLD ON! The 357 Snub nose shoots friggin' flames as well...small frame.

Still, youre correct. and look...if the kid got off the shot...it would jerk and go willy-nilly all over the place. All Im saying.
edit on 07223531America/ChicagoTue, 19 Jul 2022 18:48:35 -050048202200000035 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I take it the cops ran off and hid behind buildings 6 blocks away awaiting the arrival of the SWAT team that was refunded and disbanded last year?

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Saved?

Yes. It's called discipline. It's called consequences when you screw the pooch.

Generally speaking, it works.

The Dad, on the other hand?? Build a brand new jail to lock him up under it. Mom, too.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Was hangry, having a big mac attack..seriously though..firing squad for this sh#tbag. The kid..good god, can he be saved?

no ... he missed...

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Please give us a Police State

This is how it works folks. The left is making it so bad that people are begging them for a police state. I think Hitler would blush at the obvious moves being made in America.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Uh, very possible.

Depression is a real issue I have with fast foods.

edit on 21-7-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Uh, very possible.

i was not joking when I posted it , I was very serious

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Uh, very possible.

i was not joking when I posted it , I was very serious

As am I.

I stopped eating sugar 50+ years ago -- because of low blood sugar.

I know some think if its low blood sugar -- you need to eat sugar. Wrong.

Just one plain MCD hamburger -- and I can tell the effects. Their buns taste like cake to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 7.21.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Take a look at this .

www.theguardian.com...

Subway Bread has such a High Sugar content it's not even considered Bread its considered a Confectionery or a Pastry.

In truth you gotta ask yourself why ? Why not just make Regular bread that's whole grain and healthy , I'm sure there sandwiches would be even better .

posted on Jul, 22 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee
Take a look at this .

www.theguardian.com...

Subway Bread has such a High Sugar content it's not even considered Bread its considered a Confectionery or a Pastry.

In truth you gotta ask yourself why ? Why not just make Regular bread that's whole grain and healthy , I'm sure there sandwiches would be even better .
[/quote

Interesting. I like Subway (maybe twice a year).

It is unclear which bread they are talking about. After reading several articles -- it seems to be the 9-grain wheat bread or rolls.

I use the Italian -- and have not noticed it being especially sweet. I know sugar in bread is used to help fermentation, etc.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join