It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-Year-Old Fires Gun at police

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Violater1

Fast-Food and Low Blood sugar did this .

Was hangry, having a big mac attack..seriously though..firing squad for this sh#tbag. The kid..good god, can he be saved?

Yes, quite possibably.
He would need to go into a foster home though

Most definitely not going to flourish with his parents.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   

This is the America that the left and democrats envision.

They get to own this.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How does bad parenting and misuse of a firearm translate to a liberal agenda? Sometimes being stupid is its own motive without help from a partisan influence.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

How does bad parenting and misuse of a firearm translate to a liberal agenda? Sometimes being stupid is its own motive without help from a partisan influence.

I will caveat that bad parenting plays an important role in this.

But nothing happens in a vacuum.

We have a decaying, permissive, "progressive" culture that allows and excuses this.

Just look at the myriad of progressive DA's that won't even prosecute criminals now.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: KTemplar

This is so sad on so many levels

I think so too. Most are just making jokes, I'm just thinking about those poor kids who will never be the same.

There is no mention of the child's name yet but we all know that it is going to turn out to be William

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I really don't picture most of these scumbags being political, or voters even.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

They aren't political, but they benefit from the progressive policies that turn a blind eye to actions like these.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Breeders.

Dumb worthless humans, making dumber even more worthless humans.

Might as well be locusts, but it's against the law to exterminate or even hate them....

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They aren't political, but they benefit from the progressive policies that turn a blind eye to actions like these.

That might be so, I just figure scumbags be scumbags, they are always going to be part of the landscape, no matter the politics in charge..I don't like what I'm seeing either, and don't think I'm excusing the current politics

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Breeders.

Might as well be locusts, but it's against the law to exterminate or even hate them....

For the sake of argument..maybe shouldn't of messed with the abortion thing..just sayin.

ETA now that I've kicked the hornets nest, I have to go..will be back!

edit on 18-7-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

That might be so, I just figure scumbags be scumbags, they are always going to be part of the landscape, no matter the politics in charge..I don't like what I'm seeing either, and don't think I'm excusing the current politics

We've always had scumbags, but back then, we used to be able to arrest and jail them.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We've always had scumbags, but back then, we used to be able to arrest and jail them.

Agreed! I also doubt fear of punishment stops these assholes
edit on 18-7-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

*sigh*

It used to.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

*sigh*

It used to.

DB its because prison is like a vacation to most. We need to make it hell on earth again so to speak. Prison work details,12 hour shifts regardless of weather. make them stay awake 20 hours of the day,with no TV, no free time, No walking around the pods,each cell a small cell with no light but a small window slit. For food,nothing but bread and water.2 times a day.
Also no smoking and SHower 1 time a week as well.
They also need to start treating people who repeat crimes as death sentence criminals.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sounds like another kid the mother shouldve swallowed instead. I`m sure he`ll grow up to be an upstanding citizen of whatever city-state that exists in the aftermath of the United States collapsing.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That 4 year old fired on the police.

What charges were brought against the 4 year old? Failure of reporting not to mention those charges imo.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And the worthless POS only got 120 days!!! WTF!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Fast-Food and Low Blood sugar did this .

Was hangry, having a big mac attack..seriously though..firing squad for this sh#tbag. The kid..good god, can he be saved?

4yo yeah he can forget it for sure , unless some State assigned counselor reminds him of it everyday for the next 14 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

Breeders.

Yes, because it's discrimination.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join