It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Chief Of Medicine - Olympic Sailor - Marathon Runner - Dies Suddenly

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

"Usually."

How many things have been usual the last 2 years?

Insanity has been common place over the last 2 years, as has denial. Plenty of denial on ATS. The human mind just cannot accept that it made a grave mistake. Tilt!

"Grave" mistake. No pun intended.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So how did "Dr. Jon™" know just hours after the death, that it was not the Jab™ ?
Did they do one of those full diagnostic autopsies,
where it takes days to get all of the results back from the various labs ?

This not just in : "Dr. Jon™" added that anyone dying anywhere, it's [B]NEVER[/B] because of any Vaxx™ !

Including everyone who will die next-week, next-month, and next-year.

How does he know ?

Because : Science™ !!

Trust-The-Science™.

Because he said so and he is science. Pray to Saint Fraudci.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: ussmidway
Nope, cause of death has to have been "The Jab".

We know for certain that the cause of death couldn't have been the jab. Dr Jon said so!

Absolutely. Dudes with pink bow-ties are my go-to authorities for solid information

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Without a comparison of statistics this proposed trend really says nothing...

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian
Without a comparison of statistics this proposed trend really says nothing...

Correct.

Now I've been around the sun nearly 50 times, and during this last trip I was eating a Big Mac at McDonalds when I was asked to leave on account of one of the staff dropping dead. Also witnessed a shopper dropping at the local grocery store who was then wheeled out on a gurney. Later the same day I went to the local school to find out one of the teachers had a heart attack. My neighbor was hit with a weird neurological problem which has him falling over all the time. My best friends mother and wife were diagnosed with cancer in the same week. His mother was dead in a month and his wife battles on. The wood delivery guy told me his wife is battling cancer. The pastor of a local church had a sudden heart attack and died while on a hike - extremely fit. We couldn't schedule a meeting at work because all the big shots were away at funerals.

Is this just conformation bias...

I guess when I wake up one morning and everyone is dead I'll consider the idea that something is out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
Same thing with the seasonal flu. Cause of death will be listed as pneumonia not flu. So the death is not counted as a flu death. Jab not indicted but heart attack. Impossible to know.
500 pound person dies from "heart failure". Or was it the lifetime of eating processed food and sugar the true cause but just not recorded in that final box?

Back in the early 80s when my eccentric uncle was diving deep down the AIDS/HIV rabbit hole, I asked him something like, "What will people say when everyone is dying of AIDS?" in reference to the man made bio-weapon conspiracy theory. He replied that no one will be dying of AIDS because HIV attacks the immune system, so the cause of death will officially be some other disease. That seems to be the go to coverup of any death report these days.

It's like saying the vaccine doesn't kill anyone ever (it doesn't jump off the shelf and jab you to death) and any heart attack or stroke you might have is entirely unrelated if you did get "vaccinated".

Look on the bright side, COVID doesn't put you in the hospital and kill you if you had the jab, so there is that, dodged that deadly virus, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck

Anecdotical evidence doesn't make anyone change their mind. Either you are already a skeptic, then you strictly follow the data. Or you are following and base your judgement on fait, then these kind of stories won't convince you.

To really make an impact and to convince people that are trapped in the mainstream dogma that the covid vaccines are safe and have no dangerous side effects beyond a miniscule amount, you need to have solid, hard facts.

And that means compiling solid statistics, not just anecdotes. Start with long-term averages for certain cohorts and compare them with the numbers from recent two years. Be rigorous. That's the only way to convince people.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
healthy and dropping dead the new normal.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Torlin

Anecdotical evidence doesn't make anyone change their mind. Either you are already a skeptic, then you strictly follow the data. Or you are following and base your judgement on fait, then these kind of stories won't convince you.

To really make an impact and to convince people that are trapped in the mainstream dogma that the covid vaccines are safe and have no dangerous side effects beyond a miniscule amount, you need to have solid, hard facts.

And that means compiling solid statistics, not just anecdotes. Start with long-term averages for certain cohorts and compare them with the numbers from recent two years. Be rigorous. That's the only way to convince people.

We live in a world were decisions are made by tribal affiliation. We are like a herd of animals driven left or right by the wolves of expert talking heads proclaim the truth. In the dark ages it was the pope and catholic church. Now it is Fauci and a network of automatons in a large hierarchy of "science". Well educated but ultimately driven by the base desire for acceptance of the group. Nothing has changed in the human experience in thousands of years. This is always the majority. This has always been 2/3 of the population. Look at the Milgram experiment. People will happily kill other people under direction from an "expert."

I have posted here the clear evidence, and I will continue to do so. Like the fact that most of the western world has seen a significant rise in all-cause mortality over the last few months - unrelated to covid.

Or the recent analysis by Peter Doshi of Pfizers own phase 3 trial data showing that for every person who is "saved" from covid, 5 more are harmed through serious adverse events. Phase 3 trial data that doctors are currently suing to have access to, while the initial release date of May 2023 has been kicked back another year into 2024.

"All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way;"

Its always been this way -and I don't expect it to change in my lifetime. With the singularity that now exists in controlling the masses, I only expect the coming delusion and slaughter (because it always ends in death) to be the worst in history. Most systems until now have had geographical limits. This is no longer the case.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If the symptoms didn't start within a month of getting vaxxed then it's got nothing to do with the vax. After a month the components of the vax will have completely degraded so they can't cause anything new to happen.

In fact, it's more usually 3-5 days, but I'm going with a month because people always argue the 3-5 days because of the tiny percentage of edge cases beyond that.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

We know for certain that the cause of death couldn't have been the jab. Dr Jon said so!

Absolutely. Dudes with pink bow-ties are my go-to authorities for solid information

Cheers

When those kids started getting liver disease people here started posting that it was probably vax related, until it turned out that 100 percent of all UK cases were in unvaxxed kids.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

When those kids started getting liver disease people here started posting that it was probably vax related, until it turned out that 100 percent of all UK cases were in unvaxxed kids.

It's called shedding. Kids drink breast milk. Your outdated articles and knowledge are obsolete. Also this has nothing to do with the thread. Stop trying to change the subject.
edit on 18-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If the symptoms didn't start within a month of getting vaxxed then it's got nothing to do with the vax. After a month the components of the vax will have completely degraded so they can't cause anything new to happen.

In fact, it's more usually 3-5 days, but I'm going with a month because people always argue the 3-5 days because of the tiny percentage of edge cases beyond that.

So you are unfamiliar with the replacement of uracil with pseudouridine in the manufacturing of this mRNA.

It is demonstrated that Ψ can enhance RNA stability...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are some saying that this unique formulation of mRNA is VERY stable - to the point that it DOES NOT break down.

This use of false equivalencies has been so pernicious over the last 2 years. "Oh, its just regular old mRNA - it will be all broken down in a couple of days."

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Jim Fixx, auther of The Complete Book Of Running, died of a heart attack while running in 1984. We all know it was because of "The Jab".

So... one guy, who wrote a book published in 1977 promoting an extremely unhealthy fitness methodolgy 45 years ago, and died 7 years later totally disproving the entire premise of his book, proves... what, exactly?

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck

So you are unfamiliar with the replacement of uracil with pseudouridine in the manufacturing of this mRNA.

It is demonstrated that Ψ can enhance RNA stability...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are some saying that this unique formulation of mRNA is VERY stable - to the point that it DOES NOT break down.

This use of false equivalencies has been so pernicious over the last 2 years. "Oh, its just regular old mRNA - it will be all broken down in a couple of days."

Exactly, the mRNA that is impervious to being broken down AND there are studies that show it gets integrated into nuclear DNA. So people can be producing toxic spike proteins that constantly cause the immune system to infiltrate billions of cells on the body, including cardiac tissue. Gee I wonder what that could cause... couldn't be SADS.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Did you ever find a source that says pseudouridine crates MRNA that doesn't break down?

Something having enhanced stability doesn't automatically mean that it never degrades.

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did you ever find a source that says pseudouridine crates MRNA that doesn't break down?

There is this study from Stanford which found vaccine mRNA in tissue of deceased after 2 months.
Stanford Paper - mRNA still active after 2 months

The point here is the study doesn't look beyond that.

I believe there is another study which found mRNA after 4 months. I'll try to track that one down.

I'm not saying this is cause for alarm, but the entire "mRNA will be gone in 2 days" argument needs an update. The window that we are looking for adverse events might be larger than anticipated.

edit on 18-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That study is about tissue where the immune system keeps copies of antigens. So, while you are correct that mRNA is found there long after administration, it isn't free to enter other cells and do its thing. It is being used by the immune system to create antibodies.

Somatic Hypermutation

Germinal centers are the only places in the body where antigen is retained for months or years in an extracellular location. Antigen is trapped on the surface of follicular dendritic cells which hold it as an antigen–antibody complex in proximity to nearby B lymphocytes. It is in the microenvironment of the germinal center in which the repertoire of the antigen-specific B cell, influenced by signals from T cells, is shaped.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That study is about tissue where the immune system keeps copies of antigens. So, while you are correct that mRNA is found there long after administration, it isn't free to enter other cells and do its thing. It is being used by the immune system to create antibodies.

I don't know if you can surmise that would exclude the mRNA from other cells. This study looks specifically at GC, but does not exclude any other tissues.

Here is an additional paper recently published, which points out that there is currently no requirement under WHO, FDA or any health body for the pharmacokinetics of these injections. The author of this paper explains clearly how this new model of mRNA delivery is different than previous delivery methods, and how the window for adverse events is potentially larger.
PK studies should have been required

This was one of the primary reason for the replacement. The increased biological stability is touted as a feature of this technique in multiple papers.

Here is an additional paper which clearly measures mRNA in the blood after 2 weeks.
We found that vaccine-associated synthetic mRNA persists in systemic circulation for at least 2 weeks.

edit on 19-7-2022 by Zenchuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I don't know if you can surmise that would exclude the mRNA from other cells. This study looks specifically at GC, but does not exclude any other tissues.

It limits their findings to the tissue they looked at.

Here is an additional paper recently published, which points out that there is currently no requirement under WHO, FDA or any health body for the pharmacokinetics of these injections. The author of this paper explains clearly how this new model of mRNA delivery is different than previous delivery methods, and how the window for adverse events is potentially larger.

That is an opinion piece.

This was one of the primary reason for the replacement. The increased biological stability is touted as a feature of this technique in multiple papers.

Here is an additional paper which clearly measures mRNA in the blood after 2 weeks.

It also says the LNPs were expected to take up to 6 weeks to completely be removed. Seems the lipid layer is what does that more so than the pseudouridine.

In either case we don't have proof of everlasting LNPs/mRNA.

edit on 19-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join