It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C19 Back In News, Masks and Boosters. They dont want this Charade to End Yet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Update: woke up feeling 100% better today. Going back to work. The shots didn't do a very good job of destroying my immune system.

It's a good job you smoke a pack a day otherwise you may have been hospitalised lol.
edit on 16-7-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's a good job you smoke a pack a day otherwise you may have been hospitalised lol.

Is that what saved me? I actually had zero lung problems. It hit me more like a sinus infection. I would never have even tested if it weren't for the fevers.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
It could be what saved you.....or it could be that Omicron is very mild.
Mine was like a sinus infection or an incredibly mild cold (no fever or body aches, no cough or lung issues)..it was only when I lost my sense of taste and smell that I even considered covid.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It could be what saved you.....or it could be that Omicron is very mild.

I had a 104 fever Wednesday night into Thursday morning. I didn't take my temperature the next night, but it was enough to mildly hallucinate. My daughter is on day 4 now, and running a 102 fever still this morning. You and I have different definitions of "very mild".

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It was incredibly mild for me.
Maybe your immune system is not what you thought it was... after all.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I still got over it in 3 days. A lot of people at work have caught this latest variant with similar experiences to what I had, but it took most of them longer to get over it. My daughter and her boyfriend (both never took any shots) are having a rougher time than I did. I would say my immune system is fine.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I still got over it in 3 days. A lot of people at work have caught this latest variant with similar experiences to what I had, but it took most of them longer to get over it. My daughter and her boyfriend (both never took any shots) are having a rougher time than I did. I would say my immune system is fine.

But your memory seems a little off though..... in less than an hour after you wrote this, you claim on another thread, that you can't think of anyone in your immediate friends and family who is not vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I still got over it in 3 days.

You won't know that for a few more days. You're in the recovery phase.

My advice is to watch for additional fever (even small fevers) as those could indicate you are still contagious. Also, keep a watch out for pneumonia. That could turn serious in itself depending on how your natural immunity over-responds.

A houseguest took it the same time as me and my wife. We are both technically "high-risk," me because of the heart issues and she's a Type 2 diabetic. I kicked mine out after 24 hours; took her a day and a half. My houseguest though? Took 4 miserable days, and at one point I was checking in on him every few hours to see if I needed to call him an ambulance. It hit him hard. I figure his immunity wasn't as strong as he thought it was.

My immunity would cure ebola in someone standing next to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Hurr durr

Go read and reply to my response in that thread, instead of continuing to blend the two threads together. My responses will be slower. I'm about to clock in to work.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I still got over it in 3 days.

You won't know that for a few more days. You're in the recovery phase.

My advice is to watch for additional fever (even small fevers) as those could indicate you are still contagious. Also, keep a watch out for pneumonia. That could turn serious in itself depending on how your natural immunity over-responds.

A houseguest took it the same time as me and my wife. We are both technically "high-risk," me because of the heart issues and she's a Type 2 diabetic. I kicked mine out after 24 hours; took her a day and a half. My houseguest though? Took 4 miserable days, and at one point I was checking in on him every few hours to see if I needed to call him an ambulance. It hit him hard. I figure his immunity wasn't as strong as he thought it was.

My immunity would cure ebola in someone standing next to me.

TheRedneck

I appreciate the advice. I'm going to wear a mask, stay in the back, and stay away from people as much as possible till I know I'm in the clear. My lungs have been fine through the whole thing, so I'm not really worried about the pneumonia potential. My daughter, on the other hand, is having a rough go with her lungs.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Two things to add from that response: Get that mask off as much as possible... you will be re-breathing any virus particles that your body tried to expel. You could even take a repeat infection and your body is still recovering from the first round.

The pneumonia I was talking about is not from the virus. It is from what the virus leaves behind: an imbalance between ACE-1 and ACE-2 receptors in the lungs. The body uses that ratio of receptors to determine where to create an inflammation to combat an active infection, but this virus is not always active when it does. Your lungs can be perfect today, but in a few days be filed with inflammation. That doesn't happen to everyone, of course, but it's just something to keep an eye out for.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

OBESE/OLD Jan6 Chairman Bennie Thompson has Covid-19: www.npr.org...

OBESE IL. Gov JB Pritzker has Covid-19: www.chicagobusiness.com...

If both of these men avoid being hospitalized, it's proof that Covid-19 is now no more serious than the common cold or flu.

Government bodies or Private companies that try to tell us Covid-19 is still more dangerous than the Cold or Flu are led by wimps, or liars, or dummies, or a combination.

<< 1   >>

join