It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C19 Back In News, Masks and Boosters. They dont want this Charade to End Yet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Only in Canada and NZ politicians on the liberal side and MSM are the only ones pushing fear mongering of the C19 sub variant
Which mostly for those who were infected with the variant isnt as bad as the MSM is fear mongering it with their so called data.

In Canada the MSM and so called top doctors are demanding the return health restrictions back inculding the return of the random testing at the airports.

Meanwhile Justin Trudeau doesn't have to be worried about being tested.
Mandatory random COVID-19 testing for fully vaccinated air travelers resuming next week

COVID-19: Quebec’s 7th wave sees increased transmission of BA.5 variant

You have the Tourism Industry leaders that are being disappointed. What were they expecting when you have some of our incompetent politicians leaders not understanding how ordinary people feel.

While they travel in luxury manner? and their health experts demand more health restrictions.

The same health restrictions and the same masks which haven't protected those from being infected.

The most interesting of all the current news from Ontario in Canada is that there are five millions who haven't yet gotten their boosters, the top doctor is surprised to hear about that.

Whats strange about this whole C19 charade? they are bringing back C19 as soon people are getting outside enjoying themselves and now they want you back inside.

But some experts say those events can also bring COVID-19 infections.

Because its a crime to be a human and to be more social? is this really about your health? or control...

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Not only can these events become super-spreaders

Its ok if the BLM or a far leftist group is protesting are doing it for social justice right?

Do the same rules apply for our politicians and leaders who had being breaking it by going to summits and not wearing masks..

This is becoming a noticeable charade.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They want healthy Canadians to be still vaccinated but wait for the new untested shots that are coming out soon this fall.

edit on 14-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

How did Canada fare during the last Covid-19 hysteria period? Did the country lose a lot a lot of revenue, and things go downhill in healthcare, infrastructure, crime, etc.?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I actually have it for the 1st time right now. Last night was pure hell.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, Trudeau printed 400 billions in the last 2 years, and, in Québec, the healthcare system is on its death bed.

We are missing about the third of our workforce right now, and those left are abused in inhuman ways, so more leave everyday...

Crime has gotten hold of Montréal, apparently, since almost every day now we hear about shooting in the city.
A cop was even shot last night. Those happened once in a while, but everyday gun shot anywhere?
It never happened before.

But, Montréal has rapidly become cosmopolite, and eventual clashes among different groups is to be expected... sadly

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Canada has a moderna factory this was before they pushed to promote AZ vax until it was dropped.

Its amusing because astrazeneca was the first that Justin Trudeau promoted during the first rollout until they dropped it.
edit on 14-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Our local pro baseball team is traveling to play the Toronto Blue Jays. 10 players will not be making the trip, and they aren't benchwarmers. They aren't vaxxed recently enough with two doses or at all to satisfy Canaduh's demands. The team is standing with them. Now, granted, we do not have a post-season run in the balance, but still. It's nice to see the local organization backing the players instead of Canada's pressure.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Canada, NZ are the only ones pushing the fear mongering, most of European countries arent thinking of rolling of these health measures.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wonder if the puppeteers of Australia and NZ are taking out their population in preparation for the Chinese to move in eventually. I know that may sound a ways off but I see China not stopping their expansion with Taiwan alone. They would benefit most by conquering weakened and dying populations in the lands they covet.
I belive the political hacks of NZ and Australia are soft in China because they are compromised by them much like the cancer within US politicians.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The great reset marches forward. Next up is economic collapse.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Sadly, based on your perpetual defense of the vaccine, I'm guessing you took an immune system therapeutic that has hampered your bodies natural ability to respond to variants while marginally increasing your ability to fight the original virus.

I sincerely hope this passes quickly, as it does in an overwhelming majority of people without a compromised immune response. The longer it has been since your last dose of the first variant spike-producing therapeutic the more likely you've regained some of the lost immune function and can fight the subsequent variants more vigorously.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Sadly, based on your perpetual defense of the vaccine, I'm guessing you took an immune system therapeutic that has hampered your bodies natural ability to respond to variants while marginally increasing your ability to fight the original virus.

I sincerely hope this passes quickly, as it does in an overwhelming majority of people without a compromised immune response. The longer it has been since your last dose of the first variant spike-producing therapeutic the more likely you've regained some of the lost immune function and can fight the subsequent variants more vigorously.

Right, even though he is pure evil and would probably love to see every single one us absolutely decimated by covid or whatever else, I don't reciprocate those feelings. I don't like to see anyone suffer.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Hope you get well asap, and that today was better for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Lol I'll be fine. First time I've had more than a cold since 2019, and the colds lasted like 2 days.

originally posted by: TruthJava

Hope you get well asap, and that today was better for you.

Thank you. I was actually near fine all day yesterday, it's at night when the fever comes back that it sucks. Last night was better than the night before though, so I'm winning the battle.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hang in there.My Sister had the 19 for a Couple of Weeks and She's still Run Down.
She's 62 it's Rough on Older Folks.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Tucker Carlson

Nuff said!

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
Hang in there.My Sister had the 19 for a Couple of Weeks and She's still Run Down.
She's 62 it's Rough on Older Folks.

I'm 42 and in good health, but it still sucks! Had a good day till about 2 hours ago, now it's kicking my ass again.

Oddly, my 17 year old daughter has it as well right now, and she's having a harder time with it than I am.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Update: woke up feeling 100% better today. Going back to work. The shots didn't do a very good job of destroying my immune system.

posted on Jul, 16 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There are still too many unvaccinated people .

The unvaccinated are overall showing healthier lives.

Which is exposing how the vaccine is working as desired, to create more illness in humans.

edit on 7/16/2022 by carewemust because: Android voice recognition sucks

<<   2 >>

join