It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Doctors Send Letter Asking Police To Investigate Deaths After Covid Shots

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth

Acting like me?

Listen, I don’t care if you mask up, wear two if you like. Isolate yourself from society and live in a bubble, spread your opinions like gospel and preach them from the rooftops. You’re free to do all these things.

Just don’t try and dictate to me how I should behave in order to alleviate your fear and pander to your feelings. I simply don’t care what you want, I’ll make my own choices in life and there’s NOTHING you can do about it.

edit on 20/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What lie? That masks don’t work outside a clinical setting?

I stand by that OPINION!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Every medical professional globally? Really, that’s your claim?

Nice blanket statement which is a blatant lie. Pot, meet the kettle.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

That's exactly how I feel. This is a problem across the political spectrum, from the left to the right. I get so sick of being told how I can and can't live my life, what god I should worship, what I should or should not be eating, what pronouns I should be using, whether or not I can even call myself a woman. I have my own mind, I live my life in the way that is best for me, and those around me accordingly. I don't enforce my ways onto others so why can't they at least have the courtesy of doing the same? There are far too many control freaks in this world.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

" It doesn't stop infection or transmission"

Yes , most educated adults already knew this. Just like we knew all vaccines carry risks.( globally that is, I am sure there are pockets of ignorance in 3rd would countries this is not the case ) Also children.

The fact you did not know these things just confirms your limitations on this subject. But good for you for being honest about that. No shame.

It doesn't do anything to stop the pandemic it only makes it worse. Thanks for confirming.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

I hear you, loud and clear. Keep being you and take my approach to them, if they don’t like it, they can kiss my ass.
edit on 20/7/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Yeh, they are called "DO gooders" They are used to pave the way to Hell with their good intentions. So the unwary don't slip and become distracted from their honeyed words. "It's for the Children" It's for your own good" "Listen to the science" "It's for the good of us all"

<< 4  5  6   >>

join