It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. James Thorp: The Vaccine Has Been The Greatest Unmitigated Disaster In The History Of Medicine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
No matter what, I personally don't believe that these covid mRNA vaccines are tested correct or are safe enough to be considered adequate medicinal drugs. I am entitled to my opinion yet, maybe in a few years we will no longer be allowed to have opinions if they do not match what we are allowed to say....when that happens, I will no longer have an opinion and all the research I evaluate will not be shared anymore on social media.

This is currently the most likely future unless people wake up. But the WEF would love if you stayed asleep.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

But broooo didn't you know cardiac arrests happen to people of all ages? People are just more aware now. Sheeeesh.

I highly doubt it was the vaccine given to a two month old that caused it. The doctors probably just missed a congenital heart defect and the parents should have just aborted it. Duh.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

Your attitude is a disgrace.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They are heavily pushing the boosters in Ontario and in some other provinces in Canada that is a sure.

<< 1  2   >>

join