It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. James Thorp: The Vaccine Has Been The Greatest Unmitigated Disaster In The History Of Medicine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Dr. James Thorp is yet another doctor who just makes a bunch of sh# up like 17,000 others doctors for no reason. Dr. Thorp has observed a dramatic increase in fetal abnormalities, including miscarriage's, genetic mutations, and cardiac arrest, to name a few. Speaking of cardiac arrest...

A 2 month old experienced cardiac arrest an hour being vaccinated with a Pfizer covid shot.

The doctor makes it clear that you never ever use a new drug during pregnancy. EVER. Even if it shows benefit, you never do it. It's a golden rule of obstetricians. Yet he was reprimanded for attempting to practice ethical medicine, as have many other medical doctors. Most physicians are being scared into submission through threat of loss of their board certification and possible medical license if they don't go along with the Covid narrative.

His findings are listed below:

• Abnormal uterine bleeding (menstrual irregularity) is 1000-fold greater

• Miscarriages are 50-fold greater

• Fetal chromosomal abnormalities are 100-fold greater

• Fetal malformation is 50-fold greater

• Fetal cystic hygroma (a major malformation) is 90-fold greater

• Fetal cardiac disorders are 40-fold greater

• Fetal arrhythmia is 50-fold greater

• Fetal cardiac arrest is 200-fold greater

• Fetal vascular mal-perfusion is a 100-fold greater

• Fetal growth abnormalities are 40-fold greater

• Fetal abnormal surveillance tests are 20-fold greater

• Fetal placental thrombosis is 70-fold greater

Thorp said that he verified his analysis with a DOD (Department of Defense) statistical consultant that agreed to help him on the condition of anonymity.

SOURCE - VIDEO

edit on 12-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The vaccine isn't intended to be used on babies under 6 months old; the doctor/clinic/whoever vaccinate a 2 month old baby needs to brought up on charges. That's horrible!

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The vaccine isn't intended to be used on babies under 6 months old; the doctor/clinic/whoever vaccinate a 2 month old baby needs to brought up on charges. That's horrible!

I'm pretty sure the only thing you'll get in trouble for is NOT vaccinating someone no matter how young or what side effects they get including death.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:20 AM
link   

How I can sign the petition as a Doctor and you can too even if your not.

While I don't think the cause is bad it appears that anyone can just make anything up and say they are a doctor and sign the petition, reminds me of the 9-11 letter.

According to wikipedia based on 2018 stats (yeah a little old but that will be important later on here) based on stats from 2018 appx there 985000 practicing doctors in the USA at the time. 17000 is a little less then 2% of all doctors in America alone. Since the Covid according to some sources 8% of that pre covid number have closed their practices or just quit.

On A global scale those numbers seem to be awfully low but that is just my opinion. Also I have read the article linked but I haven't watched the video yet.

Thanks for sharing bro

tink

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

How I can sign the petition as a Doctor and you can too even if your not.

While I don't think the cause is bad it appears that anyone can just make anything up and say they are a doctor and sign the petition, reminds me of the 9-11 letter.

According to wikipedia based on 2018 stats (yeah a little old but that will be important later on here) based on stats from 2018 appx there 985000 practicing doctors in the USA at the time. 17000 is a little less then 2% of all doctors in America alone. Since the Covid according to some sources 8% of that pre covid number have closed their practices or just quit.

On A global scale those numbers seem to be awfully low but that is just my opinion. Also I have read the article linked but I haven't watched the video yet.

Thanks for sharing bro

tink

You're cherry picking a comment and not replying on the thread topic.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I do believe the headline in your linked article makes the claim 17000 medical doctors and scientists signed a petition... I point out that I don't trust that number. I further point out that the number used, pressed against American doctors from statistics based in 2018 before the covid is less then 2%, not a big number. I also point out that anyone can sign it.

As for Dr. Thorp he's just one guy. Is the topic not about the petition or is it about something else I am missing?

17,000 Physicians and Scientists Declare that the State of Medical Emergency must be Lifted and Scientific Integrity Restored

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com... restored#ixzz7YoJy7Yh0

From the title of your source
edit on bTue, 12 Jul 2022 02:50:52 -050020223102America/ChicagoTue, 12 Jul 2022 02:50:52 -050007am7 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Which country was vaccinating 2 month olds for covid, sounds like charges should be put onto that DRs practice

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
I think it is fake.

Why would a UK case be in the US VAERS?

Also, I couldn't find anything on the MHRA site with those numbers. This page Deaths from vaccination reported on the Yellow Card reporting scheme where someone asked:

​​Could you please tell me the up to date figures on how many people have died from having the vaccination on the yellow card reporting scheme.

They were told:

​​As we are not responsible for the Yellow Card reporting system, we do not hold the information you have requested. You can find figures published on the Yellow Card Scheme by the MHRA here.

Which just takes you to summary reports, not individual reports.

Also, the how bad is my batch site has zero deaths listed for batch EL 739.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The Vaccine Has Been The Greatest Unmitigated Disaster In The History Of Medicine

That is only an opinion from one side of the trenches. The next quote is from an ATS member and was written not but a few days ago.

Mankind IS at a tipping point; the only way life on earth can be extended is through a massive depopulation, and soon.

Being as eminently medically qualified as Bill Gates (Of Hell) I can say with some authority that one side of this is criminally wrong.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Thats another way of saying they fi_iked civilisation up what we gonna do about it. These windbags upstairs are all on the same side dont believe any of them. Theyre all in it together.

edit on 12-7-2022 by SeriouslyDeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

It's basically the same thing as the entirety of the press, CDC, NIH, and everything else.

Nothing can be assumed to be true unless verified. Since the gatekeepers on this topic are not investigating the main environmental and clinical factor that unites nearly every demographic that is experiencing increased incidence of diseases we have only poorly sourced data points to follow.

The numbers will be clear eventually. Once the obstructions are removed the truth will come out if people keep pressing.

In some cases we need to stop dismissing the best info we have because the "reliable" sources have no more credibility than a crowdsourced data set does. In many cases it could be argued crowdsourced data is a better source than "officials" as it's what the whole intent of disease surveillance is. Observing small changes in large datasets.

Sadly science is dead at the Federal level and we're experiencing trickle down stupid to our local officials.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I didn't dismiss the claims, I'm just saying I could sign the petition myself if I really wanted to. Also 17000 doctors versus 17000 doctors that work with children and prenatal is also quite a bit different. I am not attacking anyone, I was commenting on my skepticism of this information.

This is why I usually stay tenured as the village idiot

I am not for covid vaccines for 2 reasons, firstly the government and big business wants you to have it really really bad. and 2nd I personally believe it hasn't been tested and tried true like almost all the other ones previous to this (them changing definitions to fit a mold didn't help in my opinion about that either but hey wtf do I know)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I know you aren't attacking. I suspect those claws look different if you do.

It sucks that the people that can do something about this have been silent. It sucks we're not given good data. The more they restrict data the worse it probably looks. What we know from the past two years is that what they try to hide, and it's not limited to COVID, is usually where the worst stuff is.

The amount of covering things up in multiple federal agencies has reach a crisis level. We've got the citizen's own agencies doing their damnedest to keep the citizens blind to the truth. Total betrayal of oaths across widely varied agencies at the top. Revolving doors with corporate interests and law firms. Payments to unelected officials on government dime, double dipping, regulatory hijacking for personal interests.

It looks like the entire apparatus is about to dissolve into a free-for-all.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: Brotherman

I know you aren't attacking. I suspect those claws look different if you do.

It sucks that the people that can do something about this have been silent. It sucks we're not given good data. The more they restrict data the worse it probably looks. What we know from the past two years is that what they try to hide, and it's not limited to COVID, is usually where the worst stuff is.

The amount of covering things up in multiple federal agencies has reach a crisis level. We've got the citizen's own agencies doing their damnedest to keep the citizens blind to the truth. Total betrayal of oaths across widely varied agencies at the top. Revolving doors with corporate interests and law firms. Payments to unelected officials on government dime, double dipping, regulatory hijacking for personal interests.

It looks like the entire apparatus is about to dissolve into a free-for-all.

I'm a painter and draw stupid #. Some would call me an artist however I consider my self an illustrator. I can very rapidly and very accuratlrey provide a sketch with or without much notification with both static and in motion things, people places and things that almost anyone can recognize.

These days I rely on my local data I collect for what I truly need to know as these fantastic global numbers don't usually apply to what is happening in the world directly in front of my face. Learning my environment and being able to understand things about it has served me well not only here at home but also abroad.

What I am seeing around me is people just read and repeat some of the craziest # that I cannot wrap my head around as an individual but what I can see is if those claims have bearing and effect on the world around me.

these days its like every time I would get an intel report as a Marine the intel report would say that 2 million recon marines have claimed that there are 700 muj ever 1 sq ft I walk on

I don't buy it so easily.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Seems to me the parents who presented this helpless totally dependent soul to the doctors for the purpose of vaccination are the horrible ones here....just keeping the infant at home should have been the preferred option.

Idiots.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Seems to me the parents who presented this helpless totally dependent soul to the doctors for the purpose of vaccination are the horrible ones here....just keeping the infant at home should have been the preferred option.

Idiots.

I couldn't substantiate a claim of a 2 month old baby getting the jab or the mom getting when she was 7 months prego. But then again I am the town drunk. Is there a pi55ed mom making videos of this or claims somewhere I may have missed?

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Wrong!

First, it's not a vaccine.

Second, it is intended to be used in every living human being on the planet. For these very purposes.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Idiots.

I couldn't substantiate a claim of a 2 month old baby getting the jab or the mom getting when she was 7 months prego. But then again I am the town drunk. Is there a pi55ed mom making videos of this or claims somewhere I may have missed?

You're just throwing around a lot of speculation and have no idea what you're talking about. Especially not compared to people who have spent countless hours researching this while you are, in your own words, being the town drunk.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

I didn't dismiss the claims, I'm just saying I could sign the petition myself if I really wanted to. Also 17000 doctors versus 17000 doctors that work with children and prenatal is also quite a bit different. I am not attacking anyone, I was commenting on my skepticism of this information.

This is why I usually stay tenured as the village idiot

I am not for covid vaccines for 2 reasons, firstly the government and big business wants you to have it really really bad. and 2nd I personally believe it hasn't been tested and tried true like almost all the other ones previous to this (them changing definitions to fit a mold didn't help in my opinion about that either but hey wtf do I know)

That's not the source, that's an additional resource I linked. The source VIDEO is at the bottom. You didn't read the thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Wrong!

First, it's not a vaccine.

Second, it is intended to be used in every living human being on the planet. For these very purposes.

It hasn't been approved for testing on children younger than 6 months. That doesn't mean they aren't doing it in secret, without official approval. Wouldn't that put them at a financial disadvantage, lawsuits and all considered?

I'm not seeing evidence of a 2 month old having died from the C19 'vaccine'. I'm no fan of Big Pharma, and even less of a fan of made up BS- no matter what flavor it comes in.

There's enough verifiable evidence without having to make up snip that just calls all evidence into question.

Stories without proof are worth noting and watching; this one falls into the 'doesn't add up' category until more substantial information comes along.

edit on 20000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

edit on 20000001212America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

<<   2  3 >>

join