It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Wow. Haven't seen you post in a long time.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

The definition of the covid ,as of being infectious virus is bla bla bla is still 2022 a lie , hence it`s quite difficult to have long covid if the original bug did not really introduce oneself in proper scientific manner.

But , i know people here still want to believe...

I hear how they say, " i want to believe "

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Howdy , i been here reading, quite a lot your comments in the Ukraine topic , your views are gold as usual

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let me assure you that long covid is very real, y'all. I kept in contact with an esteemed member of this forum who was cruelly driven from these boards. Some of you will remember him as Doug Hole. I’m sad to report that he died a few weeks back from an extended case of long covid. Ya’ll should be ashamed!

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

I am not part of the Branch Covidians apocalyptic religious movement (cult) , and nobody on Earth and Heavens can make me feel guilt when i say the truth.

Lord...how many people got covid-19 writed to death certificates after car crash....quite many i am sure, and it`s just a tip of iceberg.

Quite a lot people died yearly before this ,you know....before they invented the definition. Last 2-3 years been also very intensive 5G / 4G cell tower building on many locations, and people even sleep with their lovely 5G phones and 5G home networks....Buttttt...it` s allways covid . Then the heavy usage of mask, dangerous covid test....well it`s a dangerous World, and at accelerating speed .
edit on 11-7-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

Depends on your definition...I had Covid and more than 18 months later can't smell or taste right.

Same here 6 months in. No Vax.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thats the problem with you guys..no concept of grey area/nuance..it's either a 10 ton hammer, or a feather..nothing in between.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I am not part of the Branch Covidians apocalyptic religious movement (cult) , and nobody on Earth and Heavens can make me feel guilt when i say the truth.

Lord...how many people got covid-19 writed to death certificates after car crash....quite many i am sure, and it`s just a tip of iceberg.

Quite a lot people died yearly before this ,you know....before they invented the definition. Last 2-3 years been also very intensive 5G / 4G cell tower building on many locations, and people even sleep with their lovely 5G phones and 5G home networks....Buttttt...it` s allways covid . Then the heavy usage of mask, dangerous covid test....well it`s a dangerous World, and at accelerating speed .

I can’t disagree with you here ya’ll, our pastor John has recently been diagnosed with a rare sexual dysfunction. His wife has hard evidence that it’s the 5G causing it. The doctor calls it siffiliss but we know what’s really going on, it’s all the musk satellites affecting his antenna. Also my old Pa was allergic to electricity, he couldn’t stand the stuff, said it messed with his sinuses - so none of this surprises me.
edit on 11-7-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why are the symptoms of 'long covid' and the vaccine injured the same in those who have never had covid, proven by testing?

It's going to take a few more years of gathering and analyzing data ( and arguing among us armchair doctors) before any definitive conclusions can be drawn.

Now that it's been proven the vaccine offers limited short term protection, I really worry about all the children that have needlessly been vaccinated with absolutely NO idea of any long-term consequences. At best, their will be none; at worst, their parents have condemned them to a hellish nightmare.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

I can’t disagree with you here ya’ll, our pastor John has recently been diagnosed with a rare sexual dysfunction. His wife has hard evidence that it’s the 5G causing it. The doctor calls it siffiliss but we know what’s really going on, it’s all the musk satellites affecting his antenna. Also my old Pa was allergic to electricity, he couldn’t stand the stuff, said it messed with his sinuses - so none of this surprises me.

This schtick isn't getting old for you?

It was never fresh, but now it's getting a little stale.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra
Had Covid in November of last year. Not vaxed. Still have a hard time smelling and tasting, also still have bouts of Covid fog… sucks

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The thing was just a story at the beginning , a story that scared the hell people, then mass hysteria ....mass formation psychosis ...

You people started to believe the story , now the story has you , and everybody who questions the validity of the story is getting bad look`s

There is no such thing as consensus science , we can compare covid science and climate change science , both used consensus tacticts to boost the holy dogma .

Michael Crichton Explains Why There Is ‘no Such Thing as Consensus Science’

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
In trying to make sense of all this madness, here is my 2 cents.

About 2-3 months ago I got hit. About 18 hours I was useless. Brain fog was strong, joint and chest pain. Felt like my Myocardia was cooked. Has taken months to recover.

A bit different from the usual flu, a bit similar.. From watching this ball since it kicked off, this spike protein is a bioazzard. Ain't killed me yet, got a good punch.

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Not knowing any details, but sounds like toxicity issue. The spike protein is dangerous if it is made by taking vaccine that force body to make it. Thought there is also the other natural versions of spike proteins, but not as dangerous usually IMO, generally...

intermittent fasting is good tool , in fasting state AUTOPHAGY can eliminate damaged proteins,cells etc.....it`s like auto-repair process. I would recommend it for covid vaccinated also, because the jabs start create a mess in body . Thought fasting requires to get also hydration/electrolytes to work, and enough food to not get too much to starvation mode.

edit on 12-7-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Not talking out against the state is also good for your health, failed a bit there recently. I don't know, cannot prove anything. With the tune set in Canberra recently I would not be surprised if Paul Kelly does not want to be friends.

Anyway, winter set in, lot of people got sick. It was about a once in a decade event for me..

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeeh i know what you mean....

The technology today is easy to use ,for many things .

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

This schtick isn't getting old for you?

It was never fresh, but now it's getting a little stale.

It’s not my problem if ya’ll intimated by the opinion of a strong woman.
edit on 12-7-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I had covid in march and it took me five days to recover, after that i have been the same me as before covid. Influenca was much much worse when i had it. Covid was a piece of cake..

We lost two elderly patients for covid out of about 200 ( i am a nurse ) ... those two had already huge health problems like cancer and COPD. About others i have not noticed change before and after Covid.. pretty much the same. My father passed away in march ( before i got Covid) he had bad asthma and after Covid he had pneumonia.

What i have seen deaths are connected to underlying diseases

(post by guidedbyblake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I meant to say mitochondria rather than myocardia that got hit. It did leave me feeling flat after being sick, took about a month or two for the energy levels to build back up. When I did do some work during this time, was left stiff, sore and tender the next day. This part has been gradually improving.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join