It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't know what you think. I see a lot of people in the real world with long covid symptoms. Furthermore, I read -unfortunately only in the alternative press- that cancer, heart disease and many other diseases are on the rise. Studies contradict each other. Doctors too. So I might as well put forward my own theory (or perhaps my new theory is already an old one ... I don't know. Sorry if that is the case.)
Could it be that long covid is the biggest culprit? Is it depleting our immune system? Could it be that repeated vaccinations and long covid are a very bad combination that weakens our immune system even more? Would it not be better for people with long covid to stop vaccinations? Wouldn't it be better to stop vaccinations -tout court- until there is more clarity about long covid -and a lot of other things- ? I answer yes to all questions.
Sigh ... x3
www.nature.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Always
No matter what
Size queens everywhere

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's a weakened modified bio weapon and yes the long term effects are synthesized in.

It's not an accident of natural killer V 🚬😎

Vaxes may have undetectable dormant long term trigger organisms 👁️

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Long covid, all the Greek letterd covids now its ninja covid.

How about BS covid.

Would it not be better for ALL people to stop covid vaccinations.

Ninja covid, LOL........what's next?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm gonna have to see some stats otherwise it's all anecdotal, and I feel that way even though my twice vaxxed 63-year-old sister is now having chest pains.

In other words you may be correct but we can't be for sure.

Like where more people died of COVID last year instead of the first year. We won't have an accurate baseline for COVID for at least 2-3 more years but then the stats should shed some light on if there was an increase or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
I'm gonna have to see some stats otherwise it's all anecdotal, and I feel that way even though my twice vaxxed 63-year-old sister is now having chest pains.

In other words you may be correct but we can't be for sure.

Like where more people died of COVID last year instead of the first year. We won't have an accurate baseline for COVID for at least 2-3 more years but then the stats should shed some light on if there was an increase or not.

Check my last post.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I would think it would be better for people with long covid to stop vaccinations at least till the long covid cleared up. That would be my unprofessional opinion. Why keep exposing oneself to the spike protein when there is already damage done by the spike protein that has not yet healed properly is my train of thought.

But I am not a doctor or medical scientist, just an OCD person...a nut...who studies all sorts of medical and food chemistry research and evaluates and compares evidence. The Nature article listed does sound to be interpreted fairly well. I see so many articles that are interpreted and spun to make them useless. I like when the evidence is presented and properly evaluated. A real scientific article does not tout opinion, they just give the evidence and only if they are positive of a correlation do they state so. The CDC, NIH, and FDA high officials were spewing misinterpreted science for the duration of the pandemic. They twisted the evidence to fit their beliefs....that is not science by any means.

I like the way this guy presents evidence, he presents the evidence and helps to inform people about what is going on. I do not know much about this guy, he may not have any credentials for health...never checked...but he does present some good theories based on real evidence. I have problems with cytokine storms, always have, so this is of importance to me personally and may help with moderating my overzealous immune system if needed. It deals with Kifer, problem is I have problems with dairy, if I have to much I get overburdened with lactic acid when I do things and wind up with lots of sore muscles and a smell of lactic acid coming from my pores or something.

Well, here is the article. I like the way he presents things.

I know some Chiropractors and natural doctors that are into diet, and their stuff seems to work pretty good on muscle related issues and settling down inflammation naturally.

clinicalnews.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Study finds “no increase in incidence of myocarditis” after Covid infection in unvaccinated adults

Kind of a direct and properly interpreted article which tends to lessen my belief in the articles that state that getting covid increases myocarditis risk put out by special funding by the NHS to possibly protect their push of the mRNA vaccine safety..

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Study finds “no increase in incidence of myocarditis” after Covid infection in unvaccinated adults

FWIW I know the study check my history I've used it before, this is about long COVID.

I have no doubt the vaccine is causing issues in some patients that are not happening in the unvaccinated. Regardless even if somebody is unvaccinated and gets COVID over and over it could have its effects too. I prefer an American study as well, with more data points just because there are so many variables here. Doesn't Israel have excellent healthcare? For Instance?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

FWIW I know the study check my history I've used it before, this is about long COVID.

I have no doubt the vaccine is causing issues in some patients that are not happening in the unvaccinated. Regardless even if somebody is unvaccinated and gets COVID over and over it could have its effects too. I prefer an American study as well, with more data points just because there are so many variables here. Doesn't Israel have excellent healthcare? For Instance?

My belief is there is no such thing as long Covid. It's viral chronic fatigue which almost any virus can cause including the flu. It's not special, they are trying to use it as a way to cover up vaxx side effects.
edit on 11-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

My belief is there is no such thing as long Covid. It's viral chronic fatigue which almost any virus can cause including the flu. It's not special, they are trying to use it as a way to cover up vaxx side effects.

I agree with this totally. Had symptoms of "long covid", including loss of sense of smell/hearing, in 2005 from a flu.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

My uncle died from long covid.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

My uncle died from long covid.

They also write covid on the death certificate of anyone who dies WITH covid, not just FROM covid.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

I got Covid 19 in early November 2020 and was sick for at least 3 weeks....I'm anti-vaccination and would never get vaccinated no matter what. My sense of smell and taste changed for the worse and remain so. Ham sandwich or turkey can't taste the difference, while sweets and ice cream are still good, but different. Hard to say about my level of energy being that I'm 76.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You do know none of your theories are invalid because COVID did affect some people long-term?

Just because COVID had a mortality rate of 1.2% and they pushed it like it was gonna kill everybody, doesn't mean there aren't long-term effects from whatever it was people were having

You lose credibility acting as if it didn't exist at all.

Most times anything respiratory-related takes a while to heal and does cause damage. The sickest I've ever been I had double pneumonia, and because I was traveling and working I didn't go to the doctor till I got back home. I was in my early 30s and was in decent shape and it racked me up for about 3-4 weeks and I definitely had diminished lung capacity and ill effects probably still to this day.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

‘Long Covid’ is the minor side effects from the shot.

The more serious side effects are the strokes and heart attacks.

edit on 11-7-2022 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2022 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You do know none of your theories are invalid because COVID did affect some people long-term?

Just because COVID had a mortality rate of 1.2% and they pushed it like it was gonna kill everybody, doesn't mean there aren't long-term effects from whatever it was people were having

You lose credibility acting as if it didn't exist at all.

Most times anything respiratory-related takes a while to heal and does cause damage. The sickest I've ever been I had double pneumonia, and because I was traveling and working I didn't go to the doctor till I got back home. I was in my early 30s and was in decent shape and it racked me up for about 3-4 weeks and I definitely had diminished lung capacity and ill effects probably still to this day.

I already stated it can cause CFS like many other viruses. CFS is long term and can cause other issues. You didn't comprehend what I wrote.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Depends on your definition...I had Covid and more than 18 months later can't smell or taste right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join