It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Israel data shows some interesting stats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

" Severe-Covid™ " ! LoL !!

Couldn't possibly be any of those 14 quadrillion side-effects from the delicious Jibber-Jabbers™, eh ?

One day, one person, standing in line for their twelfth Booster™, will just decide that maybe eleven was enough, and walk-away.

They are now openly Advertising™ the " Seventh-Wave™ " of Covid™ locally, and back to the new Cases™ and Hospitalizations™ daily count on the News™.

Don't usually listen to " The-News™ " : except for maybe once a week, to see what the new scams are.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The public health officials all knew of the problems and they still went ahead with it. I seriously think they want a backfire to occur around the time of the war with Russia so the civilians are in lockdown. and are in controlled rationing because the war will be massively unpopular.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Nothin

The public health officials all knew of the problems and they still went ahead with it. I seriously think they want a backfire to occur around the time of the war with Russia so the civilians are in lockdown. and are in controlled rationing because the war will be massively unpopular.
www.bitchute.com...

after posting one fake video full of lies, here comes the next. do you intentionally not check your sources or do you not care?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
how accurate are those charts and the sources they come from? I can't read the language of the articles in the video, and I can't read the indicators on the charts or the titles.....

Can anyone read it and verify?

?verify ?.... you are assuming the data that was compiled and printed is not coooked figures, but are indeed true factual, honest figures....
i have reservations on the "Israeli numbers as well as John Hopkins itself

how deep is the rabbit hole ?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
how accurate are those charts and the sources they come from? I can't read the language of the articles in the video, and I can't read the indicators on the charts or the titles.....

Can anyone read it and verify?

?verify ?.... you are assuming the data that was compiled and printed is not coooked figures, but are indeed true factual, honest figures....
i have reservations on the "Israeli numbers as well as John Hopkins itself

how deep is the rabbit hole ?

what I meant was , verify if the language in which the chart is written (in the video) is the same as what the speaker says it is. See my second post

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I don't think the rabbit hole is as deep as it should be for a successful outcome. They have obviously inserted themselves in key positions. But it is as if some advisor told them to go for it when obviously some judges were not compromised, with regards to the Phizer documents. Blackrock and their private armies and police seem to be thin on the ground, the big corporations seem to be behind them, and obviously all the major news outlets. But at this stage observe what has been going on. The end game seems to be a very unpopular war with Russia, where most of the civilian populations will be locked down and kept medicated under some emergency legislation, and any dissenters will be removed to interment camps. The West's armies don't seem to be in any shape to win a conflict with Russia and China, then the great reset is rammed down everyone's throats. With China showing the way things are going to end up. The thing to consider is Putin and the generals who are backing him, they may not like the look of this end game. Every hardship and economic decision being made is weakening the west which seems to be engineered by its own politicians.

<< 1   >>

join