It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Israel data shows some interesting stats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It looks like this is from the horse's mouth so to speak and it says that the vaxed in Israel are three times more likely to get server Covid than the unvaxed. It is strange seeing that they embraced big pharma. I would have thought that they would have fudged the figures. But the shocking reality is that they still might have at least as far as they dare for credibilities sake. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nearly 100% of Isreal has had at least 2 shots. The control group is tiny, so this is to be expected.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

With such a high percentage being vaccinated it's a perfect example of how well the billion dollar vaccine plan worked.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Nearly 100% of Isreal has had at least 2 shots. The control group is tiny, so this is to be expected.

"The 7-day incidence (new infections per 100,000 population in the past 7 days) is 808.
There is an average of 13,877 new cases per day.
The number of active cases is currently approximately 75,947, and the total number of deaths is 10,984.
The lethality rate (case-fatality rate) is 0.25%.
Approx.422 patients are currently in critical condition.
Overall, 56.4% of the Israeli population has received the third vaccination and is considered fully vaccinated. 66% have received the second vaccination and 72.2% have received the first. Approximately 8.22% of Israelis have already received the fourth vaccination.
This means about 5.24 million people have received the third vaccination dose and are considered fully vaccinated."

israel.ahk.de...

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Not really Tiny..
Fact shows there was no increase of incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID infection on unvaccinated adults found.

They keep pushing for healthy children, toddlers to get vaccinated..
Despite the new data.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
how accurate are those charts and the sources they come from? I can't read the language of the articles in the video, and I can't read the indicators on the charts or the titles.....

Can anyone read it and verify?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Only about half of Israel's 9.4 million people have had three shots, and only about 830,000 have had the fourth.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Looks many more arent returning to the boosters in Israel either that is a small number of fourth boosted people.
If only these vaccines and boosters weren't forced upon everywhere the numbers would be less.
edit on 7-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

Really?

datadashboard.health.gov.il...

Thanks for posting

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry,
How much I want the charts to be true, it would make a point...

He switched the settings on the chart to 'total count', it's not showing the per 100k numbers....
In the total count chart it's an expected result that the minority, the unvaccinated, have the lowest numbers. When you switch the settings back it gives an entire different result.

Check out the link Loufo posted, you can set it to English in the left top corner

edit on 7-7-2022 by KindraLabelle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

thanks for posting the link,
the charts however show the rate over a year, not the last two weeks

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2

I'm sorry,
How much I want the charts to be true, it would make a point...

He switched the settings on the chart to 'total count', it's not showing the per 100k numbers....
In the total count chart it's an expected result that the minority, the unvaccinated, have the lowest numbers. When you switch the settings back it gives an entire different result.

Check out the link Loufo posted, you can set it to English in the left top corner

that's how the business of deliberate misinformation works. it's not even clever. but it gets spread and eventually becomes the truth (for some). the whole internet is full of it. it's poison. the effects on societies can be seen all over the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: loufo

thanks for posting the link,
the charts however show the rate over a year, not the last two weeks

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I get your point. but if the whole of Israel is at some stage of vaccination, then where do the unvaccinated numbers actually come from. They have no control group left to do any assessments. Unless they are calling partially vaccinated unvaccinated?

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Fact shows there was no increase of incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID infection on unvaccinated adults found.

That is a flat out lie.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
All the official data from Israel is fudged with, incomplete or even entirely made up. There is an ongoing battle in all kind of parliament committees to release the data, which they consistently refuse to. I follow this battle from the beginning and the amount of lies and deception is mind blowing.
This is a site with much more real information. There is an english version too.
All in all I would say that Israel was used as an experimental lab, the results are not good and nobody is going to take responsibility for that. Until recently they didn't even have a system of collecting vaccine adverse effects data. Nothing whatsoever was caused or connected with vaccines. And now they rewarded Bourla a national prize, so there's that.

edit on 7-7-2022 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The April 15 study by Israeli researchers, published in the Journal of Clinical Medicine, looked at 196,992 adult COVID patients in Israel between March 2020 and January 2021.

“Post COVID-19 infection was not associated with either myocarditis (aHR 1.08; 95% CI 0.45 to 2.56) or pericarditis (aHR 0.53; 95% CI 0.25 to 1.13),” the study found. “We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection.”

edit on 7-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

Hey, look! More flat out lies.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: WhiteHat

Hey, look! More flat out lies.

Yeah, from you!

<<   2 >>

join