It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Ministers Are Begining To Resign Or Admit COVID Shots Are Risky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
1 vaccines are not “medicine”.
2 their is no history or long term study on the safety or effectiveness of mRNA vaccines.
3 no “medicine” has ever been mandated globally for travel, or ever been required for employment

Equating non FDA approved vaccines to medicine displays a lack of understanding of the science.

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Every medicine, ever, comes with risks. Up to and including death. Every single one.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Every medicine, ever, comes with risks. Up to and including death. Every single one.

What is the 'medicine' in the vaccine(s)? Because I've read that the vaccines are basically antigens, some egg protein, aluminum, etc.....you know, all the stuff that is in many other vaccines. So why is this Covid-19 vaccine seemingly so risky?

Why is it causing Myocarditis, paralysis, blood clots and death of so many people?

What's different?

MONCLOVA, MEXICO — A 32-year-old doctor is now paralyzed after receiving the Pfizer mRNA vaccine for COVID-19, according to Mexican media outlet Infobae. Dr. Karla Cecilia Pérez Osorio is an internist in the town of Monclova, a town of about 231,000 residents in the state of Coahuila. The town is about 155 miles southwest of Laredo, Texas.

Dr. Pérez Osorio was working at General Hospital of Zone No. 7 when she received the Pfizer mRNA vaccine on December 30, 2020. She felt tingling in her lips, arms and legs immediately after receiving the vaccine, according to her husband. Twenty minutes later, she began suffering from several seizures and lost the ability to move her arms and legs before losing consciousness.

She was diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a known adverse effect of these vaccines.
The effects of this condition are permanent in many patients, according to Johns Hopkins Medicine. We’ll continue updating this story as we learn more.

Camilla Canepa: 18-year-old Italian woman develops blood clots, dead two weeks after experimental AstraZeneca shot
TheCOVIDBlog.com
June 13, 2021

Ms. Camilla Canepa.
SESTRI LEVANTE, LIGURIA — An 18-year-old woman is dead, prompting many young people in her area to cancel their previous plans for injections.

Ms. Camilla Canepa received the first dose of experimental AstraZeneca viral vector DNA on May 25, according to several Italian media sources. It was an “open day” for anyone over the age of 18 to receive experimental injections, particularly AstraZeneca.

She checked into the emergency room at Lavagna Hospital on June 3, complaining of severe headaches and extreme light sensitivity. A CT scan and neurological tests found nothing, so doctors discharged her with an order to return in 15 days for further tests. But Ms. Canepa returned to the ER at San Martino Hospital in Genoa just two days later. She now suffered from paralysis in at least one part of her body.

Ms. Canepa was diagnosed with cavernous sinus thrombosis, meaning a blood clot in the space between the eye sockets and brain. It blocked the primary vein between the head and heart. Doctors also discovered that she was bleeding inside her brain. Ms. Canepa underwent two surgeries, one to remove the blood clot and the second to relieve pressure in her head caused by the bleeding. But the damage was too great to overcome.

Since this is one of the warnings on Janssen vaccine, what is in the vaccine that causes this and why is it there?

Do not administer the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals with a history of thrombosis
with thrombocytopenia following the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine or any other adenovirusvectored COVID-19 vaccine.

Do any other vaccines have you wait 20 minutes after injection to see if you're going to have a reaction or not?

Serious questions and I'm trying to find answers.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Every single ad I see on television lists or describes (or both!) the risks, except for the covid 'vaccine'.
No small print, no fast talking at the end of the ad, just the words 'It's safe, and that's a fact.'
I wonder why that would be??

SnrRog

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If the vaccine was effective, you wouldn't need boosters. Either they develop a vaccine that stops the virus from spreading, or they can suck it up. This is like feeding drug to a junkie in small doses.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

But we are told the vax is safe and will protect us
We (some) are forced by mandate to have it to work, live
Choice has been removed and we are lied to
Do you drink more than 8 alcoholic drinks in a week ?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: snrRog
Every single ad I see on television lists or describes (or both!) the risks, except for the covid 'vaccine'.
No small print, no fast talking at the end of the ad, just the words 'It's safe, and that's a fact.'

SnrRog

Emergency use means take your chances. And you cannot sue when you get sick or loved one dies.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: snrRog

SnrRog

Emergency use means take your chances. And you cannot sue when you get sick or loved one dies.

It means the drug becomes a money printer and there is no chance of legal liability. With the government pouring billions In and no possible way to sue for recourse, its the most brilliant business of all time. That's assuming you have zero morals and are a sociopath.
edit on 8-7-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, BABY! a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So that means they don't have to talk about risks? That is more of a red flag than all of the side effects possible from a drug to reduce my bulging eyeballs!
reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yeah, and we are not told about this. We are told it is "safe and effective." People's real life experiences are suppressed by media. People are forced to have THIS "medicine" or lose their jobs and livelihoods. If you think your statement means anything, you're very mistaken.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Some more than others, I dare say

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Careful bot, you replied twice.

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

It all comes down to the philosophical basis of modern medicine. They have to get a patent to make the moolah. Then you go to the doc. who gives you chemicals not found naturally in nature. You then have to take more to offset the side effects that they cause. Rather than admit you were a lazy bastard who needed more exercise . Along with a dietary overhaul, It is a two-way street.
Then the cascade effect starts, most of the modern crap, leaving you deficient in essential nutrients. Especially B vitamins. Most of the people with dementia have a B12 deficiency caused by all these miracle drugs like Metformin and Blood pressure meds. Your MD hasn't much of a clue as they left out nutrition during their training. Then your off to the silly farm as a cash cow. Where they will manage you for as long as possible. Were #ed.

edit on 11-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: McGinty

Careful bot, you replied twice.

Go take a flying frak... Do bots say that?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

...Where they will manage you for as long as possible. Were #ed.

Or until they've exhausted your assets. Then it's hello sister morphine and the quick slide of accelerated morbidities.

Doctor's on the whole are doing a grand job where they can, but they're too often seen as being beyond question, whereas i've experienced them get plenty wrong. They're only human (but with superior pay and pension to the common homosapien

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ANTHONY FAUCI COMES CLEAN

In the Summer of 2021, President Biden assured Americans that those who get the Covid-19 vaccine, WILL NOT contract the Covid-19 virus.

Now, the nation's #1 authority on Covid-19, ANTHONY FAUCI, is throwing his boss (Joe Biden) under the bus, by telling the truth about Covid-19 vaccines....That they do a horrible job of preventing Covid-19 infection.

BOOM!: www.foxnews.com...

I think Fauci is trying to soften the hearts of those who want him brought before a firing-squad, after Republicans take control of Congress, just 7 months from now.

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I worked in health care back in the sixties, and remember a conversation with a trainee. Who worked at some hospital up the line. He said at that hospital all the Matron had to say is 'I want that bed"

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

In some places either boost up or no job.
Why are they forcing this and even as far threatening people's jobs?

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's about as dark as it gets. We're all disposable once we stop paying taxes, and cvnts like that get paid to do the disposing.

<< 1   >>

join