It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Ministers Are Begining To Resign Or Admit COVID Shots Are Risky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Cracks are starting to form in the narrative. First there will be small confessions from countries with less influence such as Denmark where the health minister has admitted COVID shots for children was a bad idea.

In Austria, the health minister threw doctors under the bus, saying they needed to provide patients with sufficient information regarding the risks of the COVID shots. It's a bit too late for that, however.

We also saw recently that the British health minister has resigned. His departure along with other mysterious resignations has allegedly caused chaos within the government.

This of course is the start of the blame game. We know that Pfizer and the pharma-industrial complex will seek to keep the information buried for as long as possible, but like a giant dam, it only takes a tiny crack to destroy the entire structure and allow for the truth to finally spill out.

SOURCE

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is an update on Japan. Seems the crap they are shooting us with just isn't working too well.

Here is the link in English. Cases are up.

corona.go.jp...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Every medicine, ever, comes with risks. Up to and including death. Every single one.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

But we are told the vax is safe and will protect us
We (some) are forced by mandate to have it to work, live
Choice has been removed and we are lied to

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Hopefully the masses will start to wake up , we outnumber the fringe crazy 'lefties' and the 'elites' by far

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Will Western media pick these stories up? Not a chance, big pharma & the bought-off politicians have the media under their thumbs to keep this charade going

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Every medicine, ever, comes with risks. Up to and including death. Every single one.

Every. Single. Time.

The one concession I'll give is that doctors are absolutely responsible if they didn't provide appropriate risk information. This means essentially every doctor that has recommended this to otherwise health children has likely violated the law because there is plenty of clinical evidence this vaccine should be discouraged in children that aren't at increased risk for infection. No parent is going to increase the risk of their child having a severe response if the information is transparent. Unfortunately the officials soured the chances of real informed consent through a campaign of tyranny against medical providers and the public.

We've gone from:
It's 95% effective and completely safe, it prevents you passing it on to others, and provides lasting immunity. Anything else is disinformation.

To

It's mostly effective, reduces hospitalization and death, only causes exceedingly rare side effects common to all vaccines. You will need a booster, but it's still effective and anything else is disinformation.

To

It's effective for 12 weeks at preventing severe illness, is mostly safe, and anything else is disinformation.

To

All medicine can make people sick. This is exactly as expected.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In Canada they are trying to sell pitch the reasons for Third boosters and how effective they are.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I hope that list of decreasing expectations doesn't grow any longer.

I had a question last week about the meaning of "negative efficacy" - which seems to be a new phrase.

New acronym which I hadn't heard until this year was SADS. I have heard of SIDS of course.

All cause mortality seems to be a minimum of 20% higher than the 5 year average in US, Canada, NZ and UK. Not sure about other countries. These are not considered Covid deaths.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Times a factor of 100 plus for experimental Covid jabs. You forgot to add that little fact in. Or perhaps you were mimicking what different country leaders are about to say publicly in addition to what is already being admitted.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

TB vaccine has taken 13 years in develop.
edit on 6-7-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Is it not getting old mate ?

Defending the Vaccines , Side stepping the ever increasing evidence of there ineffectiveness ?

All these people getting sick ? Who are they ? They are the vaccinated .
edit on 6-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

That hasn't been the official message here for the last year and a half. It would have been nice if it had been.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

This is True and I am glad you mentioned it. I study food and pharma chemistry quite a bit and even choosing the wrong food to consume at the wrong time can be problematic. Food can be used as medicine but you have to understand that if you eat these foods constantly, they can do harm. I am trying to decipher proper times to consume them and it requires lots of evaluating of a lot of research which is hard on the eyes. I really need to invest in a monitor that is easier on the eyes.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   

We expect the pharma companies to say things good about their products...because they want us to buy them. But the health agencies are the ones spreading improper health misinformation about their safety which I think is wrong. These covid vaccines are not as safe for everyone as they are telling us, and it is not the Pharma companies that are the problem, it was the heads of health agencies and politicians that blew this out of proportion and of course the media.

This whole pandemic response was goofed up, the doctors could have prevented a lot of problems if they were not told to follow procedures that a group of scientists from NIH and the CDC and WHO that twisted the research to fit their desire to gain money for their agencies shoved down the medical industries throat. I do not blame the doctors, in fact most mentioned the vaccine but none of the doctors I know told people to take it. That is why they had so many vaccine clinics, many doctors were not going to give the vaccines to patients they had and liked for many years.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

But we are told the vax is safe and will protect us
We (some) are forced by mandate to have it to work, live
Choice has been removed and we are lied to

All this and those who chose to err on the side of caution, knowing every medicine comes with risks, were shunned and attacked.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: musicismagic

In Canada they are trying to sell pitch the reasons for Third boosters and how effective they are.

And saying nobody will ever be "up to date" with shots so they are now trying to recommend every nine months!

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Israel tried this policy than they removed all of the restrictions after the fourth dose realizing that even vaccinated can and could spread it despite being boosted.

posted on Jul, 7 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Get You Some.
That's all i got to say about that.
Oh i Lied
Stupid is as Stupid Does

edit on 7-7-2022 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I was vaccinated with Pfizer last September 15, 2021. I collapsed in front of my wife on November 5, 2021. I also developed trembling of my hands.

I was told a complete change of lifestyle was in order. I was 6' 1" and 218 pounds. Athletic build. Today I am 213 pounds. I shoot hoops by myself at the county gym 3 times a week at 60 minutes each day. I am drenched. I lift weight on the others and do physical labor at my home.

To date the tremors have gone away. So has the tingling in my toes. Post Covid-19 acerbated underlying conditions? Or was it the sugar intake on foods I thought were healthy. I don't eat cake, cookies, sweets or candy for some 30 years. All diet pop too.

The FDA warns us but allows bad stuff to be sold on the shelves. Then they approve the Pharma "solution"

I got rid of the sugary drinks and count the sugar.

I don't know what happened but NO booster for me unless they force it or blackmail me.
edit on 8-7-2022 by Waterglass because: add

<<   2 >>

join