It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, July 4, Luhansk oblast will celebrate its Independence Day

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
Today I finished the bottle of Sherry Massandra wine.

Be healthy people of Lugansk!

I wish peace on this land to be established for a long time.

traitorous dogs die in the street lol.

на вулиці гинуть зрадницькі собаки.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: turretless
Today I finished the bottle of Sherry Massandra wine.

Be healthy people of Lugansk!

I wish peace on this land to be established for a long time.

traitorous dogs die in the street lol.

на вулиці гинуть зрадницькі собаки.

I agree with you.

And I would like to see those Ukrainians who surrendered their country to the West in just such a state.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

victoria nuland is now a under pres sec of state Political affairs with the Biden admin.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

So what?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RussianTroll

"Just as I support the independence of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from the English occupation."

It may come as news to you but Scotland had a referendum on independence. They voted against it.

Please explain how any of these countries are "occupied".

Cos they aren't.

Scotland has officially announced that in 2023 there will be a referendum on independence. The new government of Northern Ireland said the same.

By the way, referendums on independence were held in the Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporozhye will be held in autumn. Tell me, do you seriously think that any Western referendum is more legitimate than these referendums?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
By the way, referendums on independence were held in the Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporozhye will be held in autumn. Tell me, do you seriously think that any Western referendum is more legitimate than these referendums?

Of course, only a fool would think the Russian referendums are legitimate.
edit on 5-7-2022 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Of course, only a fool would think the Russian referendums are legitimate.

which we all know they are fools so its moot amirite?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Scotland has officially announced that in 2023 there will be a referendum on independence.

We'll see.

The new government of Northern Ireland said the same.

When did they 'say' that?

The referendums in Luhansk and Donetsk were a joke, everyone knows that....even Putin who didn't want them to go ahead.
There was intense provocation and intimidation before, during and after the ballots and the only country other than Russia that recognised their validity was that epitome of virtue and good moral standing Syria.
Putin begrudgingly felt obliged to recognise the result despite knowing it had absolutely zero credibility - of course that was pre Putin's extended Covid isolation that seems to have tipped him somewhat over the edge, when despite his failings he was undeniable a very shrewd and devious politician.

Those referendums hold no legitimacy whatsoever and to use them as some sort of excuse or justification for this invasion is laughable.....pretty much the same as all of Putin's attempts to vindicate his policy of death and destruction.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't think you understand that any referendum on independence means from the UK, not England, which, as I pointed out is not occupying any UK country. As you falsely claim.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

"Tell me, do you seriously think that any Western referendum is more legitimate than these referendums?"

Yes. Nobody has challenged the legitimacy of the Scottish referendum.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join