It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, July 4, Luhansk oblast will celebrate its Independence Day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
For the past 8 years, since 2014, Kiev regime troops brutally shelled the civilians of Luhansk oblast, a region of more than 2 million people, with the blessing of the US and the UK. Today, the last Kiev regime soldier was killed or captured in Luhansk oblast. From now on, the people of Luhansk will sleep tight without fear of an artillery shell falling over their head.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chinasoldier

Did the Ukrainians fully retreat? Did Zelensky acknowledge their independence? Luhansk has been a republic but unrecognized by Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

I think some of them tried to escape but where hunted down and killed by attack choppers.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'll go buy a bottle of sparkling wine and drink it in honor of this event (complete liberation of the territory of the Luhansk People's Republic).

I plan to take some Crimean wine.

The last time I did this was when Russia recognized the LNR and the DNR - en.kremlin.ru...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: turretless
I'll go buy a bottle of sparkling wine and drink it in honor of this event (complete liberation of the territory of the Luhansk People's Republic).

The last time I did this was when Russia recognized the LNR and the DNR - en.kremlin.ru...

Today I called my friend, who is from Severodonetsk, since 2014 he, along with many families from Lugansk, has been living and working in the Volokolamsk district of the Moscow region. In 2014, he was the commander of a reconnaissance platoon in the Luhansk army, call signs "Shooter", "Sedoy". For the second time, I congratulated him on his release, and now I raise a glass of vodka on this occasion.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Today I called my friend, who is from Severodonetsk, since 2014 he, along with many families from Lugansk, has been living and working in the Volokolamsk district of the Moscow region. In 2014, he was the commander of a reconnaissance platoon in the Luhansk army, call signs "Shooter", "Sedoy". For the second time, I congratulated him on his release, and now I raise a glass of vodka on this occasion.

Cool!

It seems that I have not yet been to the territory of the Volokolamsk district.

As usual, human plans and divine providence went their separate ways.

Instead of sparkling wine, I bought the Crimean wine Sherry Massandra.

Now I will drink this wine and laugh at anti-Russian posts, as usual.

edit on 7 3 2022 by turretless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I hope you are not neglecting the snack.

My wine has a strength of 19.5 degrees.

Therefore, today I stop participating in discussions on the forum in which consideration of the arguments of opponents is required.

And I welcome here everyone who, like me, rejoices at the liberation of the LPR.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Therefore, today I stop participating in discussions on the forum in which consideration of the arguments of opponents is required.

And I welcome here everyone who, like me, rejoices at the liberation of the LPR.

Drinking culture is in my blood. I prefer Caucasian cuisine.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Has Zelensky acknowledged this?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

Do you really think that two Russians need the recognition of a Jew, a British citizen, to be reunited?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am glad to hear it.

We can also drink for the Caucasus.

This year, its representatives helped us a lot in Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I drank strong wine and therefore cannot answer you better than Lavrov answered.

I don’t want to guess what hopes and thoughts President Vladimir Zelensky has. This is not important anyway because he is not the decision-maker. Decisions are made in Washington, and not at all at the presidential level. They are made by certain officials in the Department of State and, probably, the Presidential administration.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I am glad to hear it.

I am Russian, born in Baku, I live in Saratov. My ancestors are Cossacks and Germans, and my mother-in-law is a Chechen, Chechen blood also flows in my daughter's veins. I am a typical Russian.))))

t.me...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Do you really think that two Russians need the recognition of a Jew, a British citizen, to be reunited?

Your response is the reason why many people have no respect for Russians or their interests. I'm a Jew. You hate me too?
Idiot.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Such a kumbaya post I see...lol Which one of you started a new account?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your response is the reason why many people have no respect for Russians or their interests. I'm a Jew. You hate me too?
Idiot.

Of course not. But if the Russians supply weapons to liberal atheistic Jews so that they fight traditional Jews to prevent the construction of the Third Temple, then I would be an idiot.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Absolutely no-one has recognised this apart from Russia.
Putin only acknowledged the result of the 'referendum' begrudgingly as he had funded the Russian Militia terrorists....but even he knew it lacked any credibility.

But that was pre his extended Covid isolation that seems to have fed his paranoia and megalomania.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am glad to hear it.

I am Russian, born in Baku, I live in Saratov. My ancestors are Cossacks and Germans, and my mother-in-law is a Chechen, Chechen blood also flows in my daughter's veins. I am a typical Russian.))))

And how was it in Baku during the Soviet era?

I did not understand which of the two channels is yours.

As for whether you will drink for the Caucasus? I understand the meaning of your answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Absolutely no-one has recognised this apart from Russia.

This is not entirely correct information.

Syria makes decision to recognize LPR, DPR — Foreign Ministry

29 JUN, 17:02

Syria has made a decision to recognize the Donetsk and Lugansk people’s republics, the Syrian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.

"Based on the common will and desire to improve relations in all areas, the Syrian Arab Republic has made a decision to recognize the independence and sovereignty of the Lugansk People's Republic and the Donetsk People's Republic," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement cited by Syria’s SANA agency.

The report says that "contacts will be established with each of the two countries [LPR and DPR] to agree on a framework for strengthening relations, including the establishment of diplomatic relations in accordance with the existing norms."

On June 16, Syria’s President Bashar Assad said during a meeting with a DPR delegation that the procedure of recognizing the DPR had officially begun. Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Russia would hail the recognition of the DPR and the LPR by Syria and any other country.

tass.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join