It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, July 4, Luhansk oblast will celebrate its Independence Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: RussianTroll

So they supported Azeri independence from the Russian occupiers. I'm sad to hear that they were victims of the red army, and you should honor their memory by condemning Putin and the modern Russian army, or at least you should not support them, if you are too frail or cowardly to actively oppose them.

Just as I support the independence of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from the English occupation.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think you meant to post this in the other thread?

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

HA HA HA....they're hardly 'occupied'.
And they certainly aren't subjugated or supressed or anything remotely like that.

You can support whatever you want....its irrelevant.

And I must say....a rather lame attempt at deflection in order not to answer the question/point raised.

Anyway, Happy Vodka Sunday.🥃

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

Cyprus never recognized independence of Northern Cyprus. Serbia never recognized independence of Kosovo. Not recognizing independence does not mean there has to be war.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chentaihai

Cyprus never recognized independence of Northern Cyprus. Serbia never recognized independence of Kosovo. Not recognizing independence does not mean there has to be war.

What does that have to do with Ukraine and Russia. They are in the middle of a HOT war and the bombs keep dropping.
All the comparisons mentioned in your post and others are meaningless.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

What does that have to do with Ukraine and Russia. They are in the middle of a HOT war and the bombs keep dropping.

Donetsk declared independence from Ukraine and Ukraine went to war over it.

The war didn't start this year, it has been going on for 8 years.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

This is correct. Euro Maidan started the war in 2014. Russia was covertly involved between 2014 and 2022. Russia did not become actively involved until 2022 when America started arming Kiev with Javelins to attack Donetsk.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I realize that. So what's the celebration for Luhansk about?? I said that in my post - it has been a republic for a long time, albeit unacknowledged by Ukraine. Still at war, still pointless.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No more Kiev soldier left in Luhansk oblast. They were all killed or captured. Some fled.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I realize that. So what's the celebration for Luhansk about?? I said that in my post - it has been a republic for a long time, albeit unacknowledged by Ukraine. Still at war, still pointless.

When I asked I was told that Luhansk will become part of the DPR. For those who chose to stay this is liberation and their independence from Ukraine.

It is worthy of celebrating for them.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Luhansk will become part of Donetsk. Donetsk will become part of Russia. It is said Donbas is the heart of Russia.

DIRECT TRANSLATION: ‘Donbas, the Heart of Russia’

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The only thing i will celebrate is the end of russia on the world stage as anything but a pariah. congrats on becoming your own worst enemies. Ukraine should poison the wells in crimea,and donbas and let russia have it.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Has Zelensky acknowledged this?

Do you really think that two Russians need the recognition of a Jew, a British citizen, to be reunited?

Your response is the reason why many people have no respect for Russians or their interests. I'm a Jew. You hate me too?
Idiot.

hes pretty much said as much in other threads, He loves Aleksandr Dugin, a man that is a notorious anti-semite, racist, and pro fascism

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

celebrate while they can,because it will not be a happy occasion a few years out.BE a shame if nanotechnology made everyone there unable to have kids eh? Ah well thats not gonna happen eh?

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Damn, you really embraced the psychopathic liberal world order Biden speech. I bet a Clinton wrote it for him.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

For those who chose to stay this is liberation and their independence from Ukraine.

Hmmm.....
And for those who have been forced from their homeland, the land that has been in their families for generations....what is it for them?

For years they have been terrorised and brutalised by Russian invaders funded and armed by The Kremlin.
Forced migration into their ancestral land and now displaced by a brutal invader intent on taking their homes, their freedom and their independence from a foreign overlord that previously cruelly subjugated and suppressed them.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Damn, you really embraced the psychopathic liberal world order Biden speech. I bet a Clinton wrote it for him.

No Im a if I cant have it no one can kind of person when it comes to property. If they want it that badly poision it,then let em have it.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Today I finished the bottle of Sherry Massandra wine.

Be healthy people of Lugansk!

I wish peace on this land to be established for a long time.

edit on 7 4 2022 by turretless because: earth --> land

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

"Just as I support the independence of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from the English occupation."

It may come as news to you but Scotland had a referendum on independence. They voted against it.

Please explain how any of these countries are "occupied".

Cos they aren't.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It was a Vodka Sunday attempt to provoke....a pretty rubbish one as well.
But I like his Vodka Sundays, they amuse me.

Surprisingly RT hasn't been seen today, he might be nursing a bad head.....or just seeking permission to post more blatant Russian propaganda?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join