It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A toast to the Q followers who have come this far without a hole in their arm.
Pied piper operation or not you have saved the most important thing: your life.
It is already happening but in the coming months it will become more and more evident.

The real opium they put directly into the veins of the naive
with their consent.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

What is the content for folks without t-gram accounts?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
G7 opens summit with gold export ban on Russia.

twitter.com...

Biden: “where the hell am I?”

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Resident Lurker here.
Dashen.

I have an addition to make to the Weirdness Alert System.

T-1 wanted to watch 'Outbreak' for some light entertainment
last night.

Seek and ye shall find..

If you can deal with a few popups first and have no problems with freebies, here ya go...

OUTBREAK MOVIE

I'm watching now, thanks for the tip for the movie.
edit on 26/6/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Resident Lurker here.
Dashen.

I have an addition to make to the Weirdness Alert System.

T-1 wanted to watch 'Outbreak' for some light entertainment
last night. I went on the hunt for the DVD and as usual I couldn't find it but I knew I had bought it on Comcast. I tried to pull it up and this message popped up "Can not Connect. Not Available". It even shows as a movie that I had purchased. I could pull up other movies though.

T-1 is getting to me. I immediately thought "censorship". Maybe Outbreak is too close to the truth because after all here we
are and then we have the beating of drums about monkey pox and the animal in the movie was a monkey as well. I need to find her tin foil hat.

Lurker, if you want more fun, read "The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston.

If we thought the covid bit was overdone, something like Ebola would really seal the deal.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: dashen

It is all false "Hopium" either used to pacify or identify in my opinion.

Hopium is a portmanteau of the words "hope" and "opium" used to describe a fictional drug to help one stay hopeful in times of stress.

Hopium
The metaphorical substance that causes people to believe in a false hope.

Do a trace route on your internet connection and see where it goes.

They don't need to use something as stupid as Q to identify "Patriots."

Sites like these have a purpose, if you catch my drift..

They don't even need to monitor you to see where your beliefs are since we give it to them willingly and the data is input to an avatar behavior simulation.

This isn't the early 1900s, if they want to find out if you're a "patriot" or not it's as easy as a couple of clicks.

And even if the whole Q thing is/was to pacify...... well, it backfired considering millions of people are no longer believing most of what's spoken by any authority figures.

Between Q and the Clown Covid Operation armed civilians have quadrupled in number. So, yea.......

Talk about incompetence.

edit on 26-6-2022 by NoAlienBastards because: Veetnam says hello

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: duncanhidao
A toast to the Q followers who have come this far without a hole in their arm.
Pied piper operation or not you have saved the most important thing: your life.
It is already happening but in the coming months it will become more and more evident.

The real opium they put directly into the veins of the naive
with their consent.

Been meaning to post this....perfect timing...found it on 8...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

40gorillion ft view.

It had to be done this way.

Had Killary won in 2016 the war with Russia, destabilizing the US, stripping of rights, stuffing of SCOTUS with Lefty Loons would have all taken place THEN and the damage would likely have been nigh irreversible.

Enter Trump, Flynn, Rogers, Q, et al.

A 4 year monkey wrench in the Cabal's timetable.

No new wars in 4 years

2 Supreme Court Justices

Hundreds of federal judges appointed

Middle East Peace in motion

NK Progress

Energy independence

Then the 2020 steal.

And now the brainwashed are forced to look at what they've done.

They don't have Trump to call the bad guy.

Yet everything is going to 💩.

"never interfere with an enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself"

Maybe dragging this out sooo long was the means to let the public see how sick and broken the system really is?

They can't be told.
They had to be shown.

War is a horrific thing.

War for control of souls and minds is yet more horrific.

Let's hope there's still something left at the end to be considered a victory for good.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There is something odd about this.

I was just checking the Vaccine Injury Compensation Plan and at the very bottom *"Note: Herpes Zoster[shingles] is not covered under the VICP".

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So there is alot of back and forth on 8 about these latest drops...

One poster claimed it was that board owner faking the drops....

Another says Q is using TOR to post which has not been done before....

Another thing people have over looked.....Let's say Q was maybe in hiding or trying to not get caught due to them being a govt employee....the next drops start on the day Space Delta 18 goes live? Q using their computers?

Just a few things to ponder....IMO drops are NOT fake....as the tripcode flashes meaning it is really Q....
edit on 26-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2022 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: and14263
Which bit is the new bit?

Nothing new

Same ol song

Wow that was helpful thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

BioClandestine

Alright, this is going to be a very uncomfortable conversation for many, but someone needs to step up. This is a topic I never directly talk about, but today we are going to talk about it. We are going to have an adult conversation about Q. More specifically, the people who talk about Q, the Anons.

To preface my statements, those that have known me, know I go back to the beginning. I’ve been following the drops since Halloween, 2017. I used to be popular anon on Twitter under many different names, I’ve read every drop a plethora of times. I’ve followed the entire time. I’m an Anon, I just intentionally avoid directly talk about Q to create a message more digestible for normies, and all those who are turned off by the Q community.

So Q is back to posting after zero comms for 18 months, which has obviously sparked a lot of excitement in the Anon community. But with this excitement, comes a slew of new terrible decodes/interpretations and egregious stretches to make connections that simply are not there.

Folks, you need to recognize that it’s different this time around. We have built a big-ass audience over the past 18 months. We are literally the news now. I’m breaking massive stories like Russia targeting US biolabs, while the media are praising nazis and pushing fake war propaganda. Big name guests like Gregg Phillips, Kash Patel, Dinesh D’Souza, Trump’s Lawyer Peter Ticktin, etc., have been coming onto Anon podcasts and shows. A lot of people come to Anons for their news now, because the media have completely fallen off of a cliff and we are providing the ACTUAL NEWS.

Not with drops and decodes, but with real-world proofs like Biden tanking the country, gas prices, election fraud via mail-in voting, C19 came from Wuhan lab, Durham, Russia accusing the DNC of crimes against humanity via bio-genocide, Hunter Biden laptop and dirty dealings in Ukraine, Epstein. All these real-world proofs have drawn people to us, because we were right about all this stuff and the MSM was dead wrong.

Now that Q is back, this actual news and proof will be muddied with popular Anons in the community making asinine “decodes” like finding 765 spaces between the words in a random drop, dividing it by 17 and it equals 45, and that somehow means that all of Q is legitimate.

Stuff like this may be fun for people, but it doesn’t help the movement in any way. All of the people who are going to buy into these ridiculous non-connections are people who already follow Q. You’re not waking anyone up. You’re not helping. But here’s how it hurts the movement:

-it gives critics low hanging fruit to discredit
-it deters normies because it doesn’t make any sense or prove anything
-it lessens the impact of real proofs via association

I was inspired by a Truth from @IET17 and he’s 100% correct.

“The time for obscure, reaching, and convoluted proofs is over.”

I couldn’t agree more. Clearly I don’t speak for everyone, but I highly suggest the entire Anon community do a serious self-evaluation of themselves, as well of what content they deem viable to post/promote.

Too many in the community forget what the main objective of the mission is. The mission is NOT to see who can get the most followers or get 10k likes on a funny meme. The mission is to wake up normies to assist white hats with global acceptance for high profile arrests and crimes against humanity. That’s your one job, and it’s LONG overdue for everyone start taking it more seriously.

Shape your message to reach a broader audience instead of catering to the same echo chamber. Stop trying to legitimize Q with decodes, and let the real-world proofs come in real time. We’ve seen a million of them. We don’t have to make any up.

Use discernment before posting something. If you have to think if it’s a proof, it’s not a proof. There should be ZERO stretching involved. Stop trying to find 17s in everything. Just talk about the content of the drops, and how they relate to the real-world happenings. THATS IT.

Look at the MSM, the first thing they bring up about “QAnon” followers is that they think JFK Jr. is alive and working with Trump and “2 more weeks”. Subjects made up by followers, completely unrelated to the drops, Q directly refutes it, and it’s still the first things the critics resort to when looking to discredit Q.

The things critics point to, are never directly from Q, it’s always from followers who don’t know how to interpret the drops or Anons guessing on dates that big things will happen. The critics point to these things instead of the drops themselves, because quite frankly, Q was right about pretty much everything, with the major exception being that people will be held accountable, which obviously hasn’t happened.

The overall themes and narratives incontrovertibly have validity, and that’s all we need to wake up normies. The story given to them by the MSM has fallen apart and people are looking for alternative sources for news. We claim we are the news now, it’s time everyone started acting like it.

Big name accounts, people with large followings, please, use some discernment and stop reaching for stuff that’s not there.

Anon community, please, use some discernment on who you follow and what you promote.

I know these are exciting for the community, but everyone needs to recognize the opportunity we have here. We need to get organized, and everyone needs to understand your role in the mission and execute said role. That’s it. Your mission is to wake up normies, not scare them away. DO YOUR JOB!

Respectfully,

-Clandestine

t.me...

edit on 26-6-2022 by duncanhidao because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: and14263
Which bit is the new bit?

June 24:

Shall we play a game once more?
Q

Throw us a bone Q, we’ve all been waiting for what seemed like an eternity.What’s going on?

Q

Are you ready to serve your country again? Remember your oath.
Q

So is this whole thread for just a few sentences?

Look, I'm not trying to be silly but what exactly am I supposed to be looking at here? Please can someone help me?

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

De nada.

Honestly. Q? posted the same ol song and dance.

Not even any major information.

Just more keep on keeping on.

Notably, his new posts are 1700 days after his initial posts.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the topic....HOWEVER....

Attempting to tell Q followers that it is now BS and their job is to wake up the crazy Libs is just laughable and damm insulting......

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The other part of that are the regular people 'out there'.

I kind of think if two years of dancing the covid cha-cha didn't make a lot of them wonder if everything was on the level ... well, then they're ready to wear masks for the rest of their lives.

I'm happy to discuss my take with anyone who is interested or has questions. The others, not so much.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

The other part of that are the regular people 'out there'.

I kind of think if two years of dancing the covid cha-cha didn't make a lot of them wonder if everything was on the level ... well, then they're ready to wear masks for the rest of their lives.

I'm happy to discuss my take with anyone who is interested or has questions. The others, not so much.

Cheers

The Dems have ZERO support for the Biden admin now and are terrified about the RED WAVE coming.....I would say they woke up a bit....having control and trying to change all this BS is making them look as evil as they really are....OOPS...

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

40gorillion ft view.

Maybe dragging this out sooo long was the means to let the public see how sick and broken the system really is?

They can't be told.
They had to be shown.

War is a horrific thing.

War for control of souls and minds is yet more horrific.

🎯
When given the opportunity, always take the scenic route!

^^^^^ America’s current vibe.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: duncanhidao

I would like to invite everyone to take up the invitation from Bioclandestine, @ IET17, Jordan and the others:

Enough with the decoding.
Enough of wanting at all costs to try to prove Q's legitimacy.
This stage has now passed.

Anon is the news now! Without them we would not have been able to have correct information on everything that has happened in recent years and have a vision closer to the truth.
This is the Great Awakening.
Do not trust what comes from the MSM but look for YOURSELF, doing it in the most honest and professional way possible, at the limit of your possibilities and SHARE it with the rest of the anons.
This means WWG1WGA! To share! ALWAYS acknowledge the authorship of the news to its creator but DO NOT BE AFRAID to share, if the information seems relevant to us and put aside the ego, if the information we have found proves to be unfounded.

Check out the latest drop. 2 words were enough: Jane Roe
Researching those words completely changed the my way of seeing the matter.
Yet we had been talking about it for weeks.

In Italy by now the anon have reached mind-boggling numbers on social networks and most of the followers have never heard of Q. They follow that channel because they know that they will have access to information that is censored by the official narrative.

We Are We News is REAL but it comes with a great responsibility.
Let's use it wisely.

So far we have tried to understand how the machine worked and how it was built.
The time has come to GUIDE it and take it to the established destination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join