It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thankyou for a very informative post, Rel.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Fabulous thread and definitely 'food for thought' that I can get on board with.
ATS Thread
I've said for decades that these 'wars' has never been about oil but water.
Gives a whole new angle on the Q thing about "Watch the water" too.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
QTSR Nov 3:

BEHIND the SCENES; MIL DROPPING. DRIPPING  *DROPS +++

_From the EXPOSURE of DOJ ( FBI. PENTAGON) Memos and paper and direct ACCOUNTS into Facebook ( TWITTER , GOOGLE, YOUTUBE this comes soon.. NEXT ).... +++these DROPS were given to certain individual Journalist who who dropped the STORIES.

_From Military Whistleblowers who just dropped the Direct links to vaccines damages inside the U.S. military forces
Direct from military coding systems> The U.S. of  DEFENSE MEDICAL EPIDEMIOLOGY DATA BASE.
: Miscarriages ;
MiO carditis
: CANCER
:Bells Palsy
: Female infertility
: And many many other health conditions<
+++these DROPS Were given to the WHISTLEBLOWERS.. Dale Saran ELITE lawyer with high connections to U S Attorney General's is also an ex.Marine
and leads several Military soldier Whistleblowers with law suits against the U.S. government, using their own hidden EXPOSED Data

_EXPOSING the FBI . in Canada . The U.S. Through the EU. In Their corruption working with local officials and government, giving them FALSE Reports and DATA
( In Canada the story is breaking how FBI was illegally working with Canada law Enforcement
To subdue funds, track Canadians , track politicians and bankings accounts.... And stopping the Truckers MOVEMENT that led to mass arrest )//// > WIRES;The CANADIAN Military COMMANDERS have issued Warnings to the FBI & CSIS ( [DS]CANADIAN INTEL) on behalf of the people of Canada to STAND DOWN on their ILLEGAL operations.
///Every since TRUMP STOOD BY THE FLAGS WITH 11 ON ONE SIDE AND 3 FLAGS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HIM..... Several COUNTRIES Mil. Commanders have issued private messages to their [ DS] government REGIMENS........... WARNING ⚠️⚠️🚨🚨🚨🚨

_FBI .. HUNTER BIDEN COVER-UP.... THIS SAGA IS ONLY BEGINNING...... That leads to indictments.. ARREST......

_FBI>>>>>>>> FISA [ DURHAM] His sealed indictments... CONNECT the world 5 eyes SYSTEM (Q KNEW)

_FBI+EPSTEIN>=2023 [ EXPOSURE]
_________
BEHIND the SCENES RUSSIA and the U.S.  PENTAGON ( white hats in the 3 letter agencies are working together......./)..
+Military intelligence Brigades
>>>> ALL DROPPING DRIPS & DROPS THROUGH THE WORLD......

AS EU MELTS DOWN OVER TWITTER AND THEIR CONTINUING TRENDING DROPS 😉

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Fog of WAR

*I won't be posting again until next Monday night EST. Gonna be off grid with the fam, pups and friends.
edit on 11/3/2022 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Don't be a stranger - I value your inputs, as I'm sure others do!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I've been following QTSR on Telegram too. I'll post anything new in your absence

Cheers! And enjoy your time off!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You Think ?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just driven home from, dentists, past a parked red Mini with the number plate:

TIL 114

Let's see what tomorrow brings, let alone today, 11.3.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think the matrix is telling you something.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just driven home from, dentists, past a parked red Mini with the number plate:

TIL 114

Let's see what tomorrow brings, let alone today, 11.3.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Pakistan's former prime minister Imran Khan shot in 'assassination attempt'

Imran Khan, the former Pakistani prime minister, was shot in the leg several times on Thursday in an attack his party called an “assassination attempt”.

A gunman wielding an automatic weapon opened fire on the politician as the truck he was riding on passed through the western city of Wazirabad, about 110 miles south-east of Islamabad, Mr Khan’s Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) said.

The PTI’s Imran Ismail said Mr Khan was hit in the leg "three to four" times. He told Pakistan’s Bol TV that he was standing next to the former Pakistani leader when the attack occurred.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey Jack

For Sex Traffickers, Jack Dorsey’s Cash App Is ‘King’

The Twitter and Block billionaire made Cash App into a $700 million monster. Now police officers, nonprofit critics and current and former employees say it’s struggling to fight “rampant” criminality.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Over in the bacterial soup du jour dept of the Unorthodox...

Scientists Engineer Super Bacteria That Are Alien to All Life on Earth

Why not build a genetic firewall?

A recent study in Science did just that. The team partially reworked the existing genetic code into a “cipher” that normal organisms can’t comprehend. Similarly, the engineered bacteria lost its ability to read the natural genetic code. The tweaks formed a powerful language barrier between the engineered bacteria and natural organisms, isolating each from sharing genetic information with the other.

Translation? The engineered bacteria are now resistant to even the most aggressive viruses, with little chance of leaking their synthetic code into the wild. Dubbed refactoring, the process effectively quarantines synthetic organisms from the natural world.

“We have created a form of life that doesn’t read the canonical genetic code and that writes its genetic information in a form that can’t be read,” said Dr. Jason Chin at the Medical Research Council Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge, who led the study.
A Genetic Barrier

These genetic tweaks make the Syn61.Δ3 bacteria strain even more alien. In essence, it now has a genetic code based on—but massively divergent from—that of any living creature.

The upgrade comes with major perks. Bacteria are normally extremely chatty fellows, easily sharing their genetic material. The process, dubbed horizontal transfer, is a terrible headache for synthetic biologists, as their engineered gene elements could theoretically escape into the wild.
What could go wrong.🙃

Trusty Pine-Sol

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I'm not sure if this is significant but it stood out to me. Since we are in the fog of war -sliding under the radar...

On October 2, 2022 during one of Obama's campaign speeches to support a Dem candidate he made a very odd comment. He said that just imagine a meteor striking the Earth in two weeks. It was just so out of context.

Yesterday October 3rd it was announced that 3 really large meteors were discovered near the sun, one of them AP7 is especially concerning. [AP=17].
Huge Potentially Hazardous Asteroid Discovered Hiding in the Sun's Glare
"2022 AP7 has an orbit that brings it close enough to that of Earth to qualify as a potentially hazardous asteroid." As a qualifier at the end of the article it states the chance of striking Earth is somewhat low.

Could this be the sky event?
#1328 clip
We, the People.
We, the People.
We, the People.
THERE WILL BE A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.
SKY EVENT.
WWG1WGA
Q+
Just wondering. #1328 > 1+3=4 2+8=10 October 4th!
We the People is stated 3 times. They have discovered 3 asteroids hidden in the sun's glare!

EO
Treason
Update
Study the EO's
Follow the 'pen'
EO's post 'pen' pics
Connect
Learn
Sky event.

Following the same logic 1+1=2 8+2=10...October 2nd. Obama made this comment about the meteor impact on October 2nd!
Skyfall StrategyThe article is from January 2017.
I have to wonder about some of theses acronyms> DAMIEN- Detecting and Mitigating the Impact of Earth-Bound Near-Earth Objects committee convened in 2016 and then conducted table top exercises to coordinate a global response to this potential threat in Tokyo in 2017.

This has the vibe of a Covid 2.0. They claim this was the first time they sat down with "an all of government approach." They must not have received the Covid table top exercises or Klaus Schwab WEF plans.
The most important aspect of the Skyfall Strategy is the KEYSTONE. "International cooperation is the key and the meteor is the stone.

#262 clip
Think circle.
Track multiple paths.
One connects to another.
Learn to read the map.
The map is the key.
Find the keystone.
What holds everything together.

Going out on a limb here but it seems more than coincidental that Obama speaks about a meteor striking the Earth in two weeks [Pool Link] and then it pops up on Google the following day. Comms?
The success of the Covid plandemic was also dependent on global cooperation by the elite and minions. This may be the one keystone.

Obama signed EO # 13744... Coordinating Efforts to Prepare Nations for a Space Weather Event on October 13, 2016. Very odd that this EO only deals with space weather events but excludes NEO's[Near Earth Objects].
Obams EO Space Weather Events

This seems to fall under NASA to coordinate this. NASA Planetary Defense Another coincidence that the DART mission was conducted recently.

#112 clip
More false flags imminent.
Elections [tues] no longer matter at this stage.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Everything points to [DECLASS]

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: CrazyFox
I don't know.....part of my personality wants to see them if they are there and if it were 25 years ago, I would have already ordered them but the wiser part of my personality says I'd better pass since there is nothing I can do about them if I see them. The sad part is........my wiser personality usually loses the argument, so maybe it's better if they are hard to get...LOL

I can guarantee you that you don't want to see them unless you are assigned to do so by God. One time I asked in prayer for the chance to see that stuff and it was no time I was admitting in prayer that I was a fool. Looking back, God was protecting me. I did ask to be like the cherubim with the flaming sword taking on the evil.

I believe I got too much of a taste of what that cherubim might have to face in the spirit world. People showed up in my path of life who were obviously mental at bare minimum. While I made it thru each situation with flying colors, I can say those around me had to deal with it too. My honest and loving personality won the day every time, but it didn't look like that at the beginning. I never had to use violence, but did have to chamber a round in a pump 12 gauge. That was an interesting night. My wife was being screamed at by this man near our house on our driveway saying he was going to kick her mf'n ass over and over. I heard it and responded. After I resolved it, that man called the cops on me. They told me he should be dead and would be if it was their house. I wasn't going to unless I needed to. He stopped when he heard my pump shotgun was loaded. He kept at it though. We did move to keep me from pulling that trigger. I heard the bounty hunters are seeking him for something bad he did.... Thank God I think they will find him because I bet his victims are probably hurt bad.

edit on 3-11-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't think it is true that we can't do anything about them.

originally posted by: RookQueen
a reply to: CrazyFox
I don't know.....part of my personality wants to see them if they are there and if it were 25 years ago, I would have already ordered them but the wiser part of my personality says I'd better pass since there is nothing I can do about them if I see them. The sad part is........my wiser personality usually loses the argument, so maybe it's better if they are hard to get...LOL

Good for you for leaving rather than engaging in bloodshed. A lesser person would have cherished the opportunity and taken it.

originally posted by: Justoneman
I can guarantee you that you don't want to see them unless you are assigned to do so by God. One time I asked in prayer for the chance to see that stuff and it was no time I was admitting in prayer that I was a fool. Looking back, God was protecting me. I did ask to be like the cherubim with the flaming sword taking on the evil.

I believe I got too much of a taste of what that cherubim might have to face in the spirit world. People showed up in my path of life who were obviously mental at bare minimum. While I made it thru each situation with flying colors, I can say those around me had to deal with it too. My honest and loving personality won the day every time, but it didn't look like that at the beginning. I never had to use violence, but did have to chamber a round in a pump 12 gauge. That was an interesting night. My wife was being screamed at by this man near our house on our driveway saying he was going to kick her mf'n ass over and over. I heard it and responded. After I resolved it, that man called the cops on me. They told me he should be dead and would be if it was their house. I wasn't going to unless I needed to. He stopped when he heard my pump shotgun was loaded. He kept at it though. We did move to keep me from pulling that trigger. I heard the bounty hunters are seeking him for something bad he did.... Thank God I think they will find him because I bet his victims are probably hurt bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Where is Tedro, WHO dictator?
After 10 days of darkness the Ethiopian government and Tigray have negotiated a peace settlement.
Crickets from him.
Negotiated Peace Deal
UN Statement

Just a circle back moment but Ethiopia was very much against Tedros being re-elected for a second term as Director of the WHO, primarily due to his terrorist ties to Tigray. Ethiopia was silenced during the WHO vote. They took their case to the UN where not much has been heard from since.
Ethiopia Withdraws Support

One would think that in the midst of such a serious humanitarian crisis Tedros would lead the charge to get medical humanitarian aid to the country. Cue "The Sounds of silence".

Another EO link.
Biden signed EO on September 17, 2021 imposing sanctions on certain persons with respect to the humanitarian crisis in Ethiopia.
This must have implications to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation making donations to the WHO, because with Tedro as head they are in effect violating this EO.
Sec 3a] The making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property were blocked to this order; and
b[ receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.
scrolling to the end...'I hereby prohibit such donations."

Tedros has close connections obviously to the B&M Gates Foundation but also has close connections to the Clinton Foundation.
So donations from the Clintons would also be in violation of this EO.
This EO gives the Treasury Department teeth to go after violators. This means any person or organization.

Biden EO Ethiopia Humanitarian Crisis
edit on 3-11-2022 by Thoughtful1 because: link

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Blood moon total lunar eclipse on Election Day in the US next week.
Last total eclipse that will be seen on earth for the next 3 years

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Jim Watkins has implemented another way to get on 8kun after months of being spammed which has made the site unusable. Jim is trying everything to keep it alive. You have to purchase a membership to be able to post for $5 a month. Jim says the attacks are election interference.

for just $5 a month you can help a needy meme farmer

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   
According to Bloomberg, the US intelligence's R&D arm, IARPA, claims it has developed "computational tools" that can tell if a virus is natural or genetically engineered. Good news! They tried it on Covid and determined it's...

How to Move On From the Debate Over the Origins of the Pandemic

"political unrest"? Yea, that's the tool. I feel so safe now I think I'll have another.🍺

CIA official Catherine Marsh acknowledges that the intelligence community is often "first on the ground" when a biological threat arises. I wonder who was first on the ground in Wuhan? Michael Callahan perhaps?

Dr. Robert Malone said he got a call on Jan. 4, 2020 from Michael Callahan, a fellow American doctor working in China, according to Malone’s own written summary and an interview with AP. The doctor told Malone -- a molecular virologist who was chief medical officer of the Florida-based pharmaceutical company Alchem Laboratories -- about a new coronavirus-like disease outbreak in Wuhan, the provincial capital of China’s Hubei province.
WaPo (July 23, 2020)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Interesting new meaning for KEYSTONE, T1!

I read that one of the 3 asteroid was supposed to contain enough gold to make everyone on earth a billionnaire!!!

I'm thinking this may be a BLUEBEAM false flag?

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join