It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions ---SHALL WE PLAY A GAME ONCE MORE?--- -Part- --41--

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Fauci is up for awards. At this point I can't imagine any organization doing this after all of this but this time it's the Jesuits giving it.

Pedro Arrupe S.J. Award

Surprised that Christine Brady, his wife is also connected to the Jesuits. She received her masters degree from Boston College, a Jesuit University.
"I'm grateful to have been guided by the values and experiences bestowed on me by my parents, by my Jesuit education, by my life partner and by my faith."

Jesuit Oath

And she is the bioethicist.

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
lavrov news conference sep. 24, 2022

edit on (9/27/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (9/27/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
American Druggist: Not much has changed.

Just a few interesting science headlines from the archives. I mean, you love the science, don't you?

WEF pushing for a social credit score dystopia in the form of a "carbon allowance" - all part of this ESG narrative.

WEF lords

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Mission Accomplished?
Mission Accomplished
------
Speaking of corn. I still think there is too much going on around it. Mexico is holding the line at not accepting U.S. GMO corn in 2024.
Looming Mexico Ban On GMO Corn
Just thinking out loud here but with the continued drought in the west I can just see Gates rubbing his hands together in excitement just waiting to introduce his Gates brand here.

But what about fuel ethanol? Didn't the Biden administration increase the amount of ethanol in the gas?
Just checking around it seems that we have a .2 billion gallon decrease in ethanol production this year. Another engineered gas shortage? Gates corn would look great but in practice would not have the same yield. Manufactured food shortage? These people are sick.

Increase ethanol[corn] concentration in gasoline>>>effort to
combat CHINA'S attempts to harm our farmers.
[Announcement Tonight]

Ethanol Fuel Production

Back to Gates and his latest Corn song. The #7 [apparently his age] pops up on the screen. This is September. The corn is planted in April, 7 months from now. He just can't help himself. The corn harvest is taking place right now. I don't know much about farming but when would the farmers have to make the seed selection for the spring planting? Could Gates already have his corn seeds ready to sell here? The on-going drought could make this the perfect opening and just look at all the farmland he has bought.

When to Plant Corn

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Sat view reveals what looks like a submerged island(s)

Cheers

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Hi everybody!
Long time no see.
The photos of gas bubbling to the surface of the Baltic from the Nordstream pipeline leaks are all over the Internet.

Watch the water?

Greetings BG!

twitter.com...

That 👆 is Anne Applebaum's husband!

twitter.com...

Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "We will -- I promise you -- we will be able to do it."
Biden, German chancellor present united front amid tensions with Russia over Ukraine (ABC news, Feb 7, 2022)

UK to give Ukraine underwater mine-clearing drones and training (Aug 27, 2022)

twitter.com...

BALTIC SEA — A significant focus of BALTOPS every year is the demonstration of NATO mine hunting capabilities, and this year the U.S. Navy continues to use the exercise as an opportunity to test emerging technology, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Public Affairs said June 14.

Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring all under the direction of U.S. 6th Fleet Task Force 68.
Sea Power Magazine

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"Unmanned underwater vehicle."

Random Admiral:

"Let's make it sound peaceful. Let's call it a mine hunting technology."

Also, the Random Admiral:

"Put some torpedoes on it."

BALTIC SEA — A significant focus of BALTOPS every year is the demonstration of NATO mine hunting capabilities, and this year the U.S. Navy continues to use the exercise as an opportunity to test emerging technology, U.S. Naval Forces Europe-Africa Public Affairs said June 14.

Experimentation was conducted off the coast of Bornholm, Denmark, with participants from Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific, Naval Undersea Warfare Center Newport, and Mine Warfare Readiness and Effectiveness Measuring all under the direction of U.S. 6th Fleet Task Force 68.
Sea Power Magazine

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OK here it is, kind of saying what many of us think with a Q spin on the concept.
"Only Q man".

edit on 27-9-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Loved it!!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Kash always has something worth listening to..

Eta
Saudi King Salman names Crown Prince MBS as prime minister

edit on 9272022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Loved it!!!!

That could be me doing this video, but I can promise you it isn't. Nor is it anybody I know. I WOULD claim them if it was the case too!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good Afternoon All…🥰

Well, the last two pages didn’t disappoint, such great research, insights, timely current events and some some darn good songs too ! LOL, I have communicated ( through brain and heart ) the best I can, sending loving stuff and respect always !

Thought on the whole “ Solent Green “ narrative, after reading the details, it looks to me like a way to phase out cremation ( carbon footprint ) justification. Having gone through 3 deaths in the last 5 years, sadly have a little insight into this
. Matt and my Dad were both cremated, the cost was about $2,000, which included lovely memorial videos,use of chapel and death certificates. Matt’s ashes ended up in his Family’s cemetery when his Mom passed this last summer, his brother requested he be laid to rest with his Grandparents, Mother and eventually his Brother, it felt right and I agreed. The cost was about $6,000, that his Family paid.

My Father’s ashes were plated under a tree on his Brother’s property. 🌲 My sister was buried in a shroud, her request, in a lovely cemetery, cost about 5,000, not including her tombstone.

I’m not even totally opposed to our bodies becoming compost and being sent back to our families to use to plant something Beautiful ! The problem is that the cost of this , according to the article is 5,000 to 7,000 dollars ! My concern is that this is yet another form of “soft” extortion, forcing suffering families to make a choice between paying triple what a cremation costs, or surrender their loved ones bodies to mass composting. If used for food crops, well, that’s not cool with me and I suspect many others would agree.

As we see death tolls rising, this just seems to be the ultimate Greed and insult to injury, not very well veiled in “ Climate Change” These people are Sick !

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

When I read that I have to say I get it even more now. One thing to be composted in place like you die, and mother nature takes you up for an Archeologist to find in the next eon. God or Lucifer gets our spirits and the Earth gets our ashes and dust.

Mass composting

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am curious about who he is......lol. I hope someday we find out!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
I am curious about who he is......lol. I hope someday we find out!

Odd synchronicity happened. My PC locked up for the 1st time in years after I played that video on youtube and here to check it downloaded to ATS. Could be nothing unusual. The timing however after I loaded it to ATS makes me ponder?

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

More of those vids can be found here.

Something different...

"The Stone of Destiny is an ancient symbol of Scotland's monarchy, used for centuries in the inauguration of its kings. Often referred to in England as The Coronation Stone, it is seen by many as a sacred object, its earliest origins are now unknown. According to the account given in Genesis, it is referred to as the Stone of Jacob and was used as a pillow by the Israelite patriarch Jacob while having an esoteric vision in his sleep."

Interesting that he states the Gaelic language was the amalgamation of the best parts of 72 languages.

Related:

"The Irish legends mention Scotia as an Egyptian Princess who grew up in her kingdom at the time of Moses. According to several references in medieval Irish mythology, Scotia was the wife of the former Milesius and mother of six sons. She was killed in battle with the legendary Tuatha Dé Danann on the nearby Slieve Mish Mountains."

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It may be one of these dudes....Raw Q Boswin and the link XTMN just posted on Eye on Media.

rawboswin.com

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow
So far I watched the first one and it is good but I wanted to come back and watch the Irish ones you posted.

BTW.... Do you have tgram? I watched a vid a few minutes ago of what is supposed to be Byedon naked giving lashes with some kind of whip to a young girl.......... cannot determine if it is him or not. I'm not sure if its okay to post it here or not but I'd sure like to know if its him or not!

edit on R20222022kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago9 by RookQueen because: added

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join