It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two killed and ten critically injured in Oslo terror shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Yes they are. You cant see a movie, tv series or even a commercial pass or even go to school by without it being injected with it everywhere.

Here in the U.S we have 11 out of 12 months that are now include LGBTQQ days. If anyone criticized LGBTQQ they get fired and harassed.

With a gay population of about 7% the TV has it at about 40%+. Even when it doesn't make sense or help the story at all, got to have the gay mix into it all and though its not a big deal, many times it is over the top. I was watching the Outer Range series and of course they need the American Indian lesbian couple with a child who are looked down on by their Catholic church they belong to like they just showed up one day and have not been apart of the church for their whole lives...lol. Also, it seems most of the time all the bad people tend to be straight white rich males....
edit on 26-6-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly that my friend. It is literally everywhere. There is no choice to avoid it. There is nothing you can watch for entertainment whiteout it being in there so this "don't like it don't look at it" simply does not fly.

I also was watching the Outer Range. I also stopped watching it when the woke bs started popping up. I do this with everything and it leaves very very little. In fact it only leaves the content that does not do to much of it by now. Other than older 70's 80' 90' and 00's Films or series or w/e.

They always backload it in films and series. Take the TV series "Designated survivor" for instance. A excellent first season. no wokeness. Then the second season arives and you notice that the entire format has changed for the worst and then 2 episodes in wokeness is shoved in your face every 2 seconds.

They do this with all movies and series nowadays. Its a bait and switch tactic.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: carewemust

What state is Oslo in? It must be a state with very few shootings if two murders make the news there.

The great state of Norway, Its their capital, Care you need to travel more...lol A shooting at a gay bar in the middle of the night, not what I would say planned as more of a dispute. I bet we hear more about this as it progresses into a lovers quarrel.

Well they already came out (no pun intended) with the fact that it was a islamic terror attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Exactly that my friend. It is literally everywhere. There is no choice to avoid it. There is nothing you can watch for entertainment whiteout it being in there so this "don't like it don't look at it" simply does not fly.

It depends on where you are in the world, things are not like that everywhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

It depends on where you are in the world, things are not like that everywhere.

Very true. When we look at Hollywood as a generic name for all media in America gays tend to fill many talented rolls, and outside of being gay, what Hollywood sees as social norms is much different than any other place, so that all tends to bleed into their productions. So maybe Hollywood IS 40% gay, and maybe 40% more think any kind of sexual relationship is well within their norms too. These are the Epstein's and Weinstein's of America and so what they think is a norm is not typically reality of the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It is in the west. The U.S, The U.K, all over europe ( name a EU country and its there). Now go to any islamic country and yes you are right. It is not everywhere in the world but it is everywhere in the west.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Well they already came out (no pun intended) with the fact that it was a islamic terror attack.

Did you know in Saudi that men can be gay until the age of 36? What happens then is they are then considered an adult so gay is illegal as per their religion. Pretty weird.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, They are not allowed to be gay. Although they often have sex with little boys as some vague work around to their religion and get away with it. Islam does not allow gay anything in any form.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Well, society has moved on from the days of homophobia. Get past it or stay stuck in the past😀

Almost none of the newer generation want to revert back to the old days.

I get it though. Every old timer criticizes the younger generations.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

No, They are not allowed to be gay. Although they often have sex with little boys as some vague work around to their religion and get away with it. Islam does not allow gay anything in any form.

Its call willing boy Thursdays... They can cleanse on Friday and be pure once again. As to being gay, yes it is illegal at any age, but over looked until you are considered an adult. Lots of young Saudi males rather open about it outside of PDA, but then they have a different view on life.

I had some Saudi students that started to smoke pot outside my window in the middle of the day on class breaks. I told them what they do on their own time at night is OK but not during the day or I will kick them out of the course, which is to be a drone pilot of a million+ dollar drone. They kept doing it and so they didn't stop knowing I would kick them out and they would go home in disgrace and to the front lines in the war there they have had with Yemen, pretty much a death sentence. So, they do not see life the same even their own.

I was talking to another Senior Manager and asked them, if I told you if I caught you smoking pot again you would die would you still keep doing it in front of me? The manger just laughed and just shook his head.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I live in an European (and largely Catholic) country, Portugal, and things are not like that here.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Well, society has moved on from the days of homophobia. Get past it or stay stuck in the past😀

Almost none of the newer generation want to revert back to the old days.

I get it though. Every old timer criticizes the younger generations.

Oh but i thought Gay people were in danger everywhere in the west? You know, we cost lives when we critique them and tell them to keep their hands of of our kids in schools. now all of a sudden you sing this tune just so you can make a post with a disingenuous argument that will shift to the other side of the spectrum in another thread where you will be shouting "OMG western society hates that Gay !111".

Besides that, you go to any islamic country and tell them that their society has passed that point. good luck and RIP.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I live in an European (and largely Catholic) country

There is your reason.

One of the few that is left. I also live in Europe. The Netherlands, France and Germany. You should come visit and see what i am talking about. I originate from the U.S but haven't been back to the U.S in 6 years tho it got a bit to cray cray for me but as always you see that crap slowly take a hold in the EU and it is really showing now.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 26 Jun 2022 19:34:29 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yep, like i said. It is not allowed. The fact that it happens is something else entirely.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere
a reply to: Tarantula777

How does people spending time in a gay / lesbian bar equal to "force their sexual experiences of any kind into the media to brainwashing proportions"? How does it brainwash you? Are you becoming gay or lesbian? Or do you feel like you want to kill them? How does it really work? I think that sexual minorities in the media are sexual minorities in the media. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Rest in peace, to the ones who died in this tragedy. Get well soon, to the ones who were injured

It doesn't but those who feel threatened enough will turn on anyone available who vaguely resembles their target. The elites running things are untouchable leaving the rest of us to turn on each other. People need to stop taking everything so damn serious for starters. Opinions change in everyone given time.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Tarantula777

LGBTQ did not make this monster.

Not the LGB part, but the TQ part absolutely did, those are the in your face radicals that created and are pushing this mess.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Blame the victims for other's intolerance? How about we just prevent intolerance?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Blame the victims for other's intolerance? H
a reply to: CptGreenTea

You mean Islam's intolerance of LGBTQ? Not even Hollywood releases content there in which anything Gay has not been edited out. The new buzz lightyear has been banned in 14 countries now. 12 are Islamic.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jun 2022 12:31:40 -05002220226America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Now according to the MSM they are saying that the attack was by Islamist Jihadist terrorist and the suspect was known

Oslo shooting: Norway attack being treated as Islamist terrorism, police say

You are right, he was a Norwegian National from Iran who had known mental health issues

Here is more:

The man, whom authorities described as a 42-year-old Norwegian citizen originally from Iran, was arrested shortly after the shooting in Oslo’s nightlife district early Saturday. He is being held on suspicion of murder, attempted murder and terrorism.

Two people were killed and more than 20 were injured in what the Norwegian security service called an “Islamist terror act.”

apnews.com...

Maybe if they had hung their banner out for him to see, he would have forgone his hatred for those who's lifestyle decisions he didn't agree with.

edit on 28-6-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Look as much as I'm on board that the radical left and radical Q in the LGBTQ is going way over the top to over promote and enforce acceptance of it's ideologies in the west, the civilized answer to that is political push back and debate not going into a club and shooting innocent people. No one had it coming, or deserved it and it shouldn't be seen as understandable. These tropes buy into both extreme right and left rhetoric. Likewise this kind of religious extremism shouldn't be used to tar all those who follow that religion.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join